three s t o o g e s

Bromance-(x) You and I are Romance

 

5 years young ;

Crying, sobbing. That's what you were doing. Hiding in the slides at the park. Everyone kept on bullying you. You sniffled and wiped your boogers with your hands. 

Just because you wanted to be nice. Just because you were small and the perfect prey for everyone to pick on. Just because. 

"Hey.." someone came besides you and tapped your shoulder. 

Scared to look up, you buried your face in your arms. 

"Why is she crying?" You heard the two communicate. You were sure they were voices of boys.

"Hey, are you okay?" You shook your head. 

"Aww. Come on, we won't do anything to hurt you." 

Still, they got nothing.

"...look, I have chocolate. Want some?"

The sound of chocolate caught your attention. "Hmm?" You raised and eyebrow and contemplated if you should look up or not. But none the less, you slowly brought your head up. 

"Here, chocolate.." a little boy with a big bright goofy smile held the chocolate bar out to you. 

Sniffling, and warily but temptingly you got the candy from him.

"What's your name?" The other boy who was a little shorter than the chocolate boy, ask. 

"S-seulki..." 

They both smiled, as they heard you speak. "My name is Baekhyun and he is Chanyeol. We're best friends!" Baekhyun threw his arms around Chanyeol's shoulder. 

Chanyeol puffed out his cheeks and shoved Baekhyun away. "Your arm is heavy!" 

"Yah! I was just introducing you!" Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol back. 

They both froze and glared at one another. After a minute or so they suddenly bursted out laughing as if they had just seen the most hilarious thing ever. 

They hugged and began blabbering off about how cool their looks were when they got 'mad'. 

You on the other side who had watched everything, shoulders' deflated for you wanted a best friend also. 

A little sad, you opened the chocolate bar and took a bite out of it. 

Chanyeol noticed your sad presence and looked over at you. Baekhyun, who was still laughing and talking stopped when he noticed Chanyeol had stopped. 

Slowly they both crawled over inside the slides and sat by both your sides.

Chanyeol nudged your sides. "Is it good?" He questioned. 

"It is." You nodded and continued to take bits of bites from the candy bar. 

 

13 years young ;

8 years have passed since you became best friends with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

That day inside the slides, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had questioned why you were sad. 

When you told them you wanted a best friends also, they agreed to be your friend. Only you had thought it was just a joke. But every weekend after that, when you went to the park, Baekhyun and Chanyeol would find you and share their sweets with you. They protected you from the bullies. You grew very close with both of them. You knew they were keepers. 

And look where you three are now, friendship strong as ever, also very popular within the student body. 

Everyone knew better then to pick on you.

"Baekhyun is paying todays lunch." Chanyeol came from behind you. 

You closed your locker door shut and spun around on your heels. 

"He lost the bet?" 

"...again." Baekhyun trugged over. 

You laughed, yet you felt bad. He had been paying for your lunches this whole week. "Know what? I'll be generous and pay lunch today." 

Baekhyun's face brightened. "You are? Hooraaay!- I mean.. no I got it.." 

You laughed, "aniyo. I'm serious. I'll pay for us." 

"B-but." Chanyeol struggered off. Clearly, this wasn't what he wanted. 

"Hahaha, come on oppas." You hooked your arms through both of theirs and pulled them along. 

Many eyes turned your way but you have gotten used to this. 

The three of you happily went to the cafeteria and ate like usual.

 

18 years old - present day ;

"Seulki-ah! Wake up now or you'll miss school!" Your fathers voiced echoed through. 

Your head shot up immediately. "I'm up." You checked the time, 7:45 and counting. "And I'm going to be late. Oh my god." You tossed the blanket off your body and raced for the bathroom, connected to your room. 

You the faucet and washed your face and brushed your teeth. 

The sounds of footsteps scurrying up the stairs were evident in your ears. 

Within seconds your bedroom door flew open. 

"S E U L K I!" the most deepest voice that would bring goosebumps to your arms shouted. 

"In the bathroom!" You replied, knowing who that was or better yet, 'they'. 

The ajared door opened revealing a Baekhyun dressed up in his school attire. 

Innocence written all over your face as Baekhyun looked at you. 

He groaned. "Chanyeol! This is your fault!" Baekhyun didn't have the guts to blame you for being late, its just, you. he. him. Gaaaah. 

"What!? My fault? Wae?!" There went that deep voice again. He stomped on over to the bathroom. 

You blinked at them both. But before anyone could say anything your father yelled once again from below. 

"You kids got 5 mins! I'll be in the car!"

You ran your hands through your hair. "asdfghjkl;!" You walked over to your drawer and took your already ironed school uniform and without caring that your two best friends were still in the room, you began to change. 

"Woah woah woah!" Chanyeol covered Baekhyun's eyes. 

"Wait what?!" Baekhyun pulled down Chanyeol's hand and his eyes nearly bugged out when he saw you in the middle of changing. He made a face and used Chanyeol's hand to cover up his eyes once again. Baekhyun reached up to Chanyeol's eyes and covered them up as well. 

You wore your skirt and looked at them both. You rolled your eyes at their immature acts. It wasn't like you were all or something. You had your undergarments on. 

Ignoring them, you grabbed your school bag and fled the scene. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood still on their spot, knowing nothing. 

"Where's Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" Your dad wondered, not seeing any them. 

You hopped into the car and shrugged. 

"Aish, those boys!"

-- Inside the room 69 foot steps away from the front door.

Chanyeol gulped, "Seulki, are you done?" He asked in a shaking voice. 

Both couldn't hear anything but the rapid beatings of their hearts. Their breathing became rigid. 

H O O O N N N K K K !* 

Startled, both of them jumped. "Oh, shieet." They cried in unison before running down the flight of stairs.