chapter four

Bromance-(x) You and I are Romance

 

next day at school ;

Graduation was coming by sooner than expected. Only one week left before school was out. 

You were totally ready for college, the question was- were Baekhyun and Chanyeol ready? You three have already been accepted into the same university and was ready to take your leave as adults. 

You were in science class right now, your teacher was doing nothing but giving lectures and talking about some useless things in life. Still, you couldn't help but think about what happened between Baekhyun and Chanyeol yesterday. Yes it was only something little but that wasn't the only time situations like that had happened. 

There was a time when you had caught both of them together in each other's arm in your room. "In my room." You repeated to yourself.

Then when you saw the secret stare exchanges happening between the two. "Tssk, thinking I was blind and didn't see." You murmured. 

Even caught Baekhyun and Chanyeol feeding each other food. You could go on forever about the weird times you caught happening with both of them. Seriously.

"Excuse me Miss Park, you have something you want to share with us?" Mr. Kim said from his desk. 

"Huh? Oh.. um no. I'm sorry." you bowed and motioned for Mr. Kim to continue on with his lecture. 

He gave you a look before returning back to teaching the class. You puffed out your cheeks and stared out the window. 

Today really didn't seem like your day. 

You watched little leaves being blown away from the warm summer breeze. 

But hey, look those two guys down there looks exactly like Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

Look a c t l y like Baekhyun and Chanyeol. . .

asdfghjkl; IT IS THE 'TWO' OF THEM. What were they doing? Out of class, at this time of the day. Going behind the school building. 

"Oh no no no no. This isn't good. What to do what to do? Otteoke!?" 

"Miss Park! Is there something you need?" Mr. Kim caught your attention, quite irritated by now. 

What could you do? "May I use the restroom. I need to potty." You replied. How lovely, of all words. Potty was the word you used. 

He stared at you suspiciously but none the less agreed to let you go. He nodded and you slipped out of your seat. 

You stuck your head out to the hall and looked both direction before going down the stairs. 

Cautiously, you made your way the direction you saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol go before. 

"They went over here. . . right?" You scratched your head, feeling a little lost. 

After doing circle rounds you sat down on the bench. You were still young, how could you forget so easily. Or maybe you were just too lazy- as always. 

"Seulki?-"

"Eeeep!" You jumped up. But figured out it was only Chanyeol who called to you. Baekhyun was behind him-- both of them walked over to you.

"What are you doing out of class, around this time? Shouldn't you still be in your science class?" He wondered. 

You ignored their gaze, "I should be asking you guys the same thing." You shot back.

Chanyeol became stiff. Like he wanted to hide something from you. Baekhyun looked at him. "No" he whispered very itsy bitsy very quietly to Baekhyun. 

"That's for us to know. Now, you go back to class. Before your dad finds out you skipped class. We will be dead for sure by then." 

"No." 

Baekhyun sighs. "No time to be stubborn right now Seulki. I'm serious. Graduation is coming, you can't risk to do stupid things like this." 

You frowned even more. "Fine. I don't care what you two do anymore. Just, I just want you two to know that whatever it is, you don't need to hide it from me. I can take it. I will accept whatever relationship you two have. I'm your best friend also, remember?" You walked up to both of them and patted their backs. "I'll get going now. When you're ready, just tell me." 

You lowered your head and walked right through them and headed back to class. "Oh, and if you're going to explain to me. Just warn me first. Okay?" You winked at them and left for good. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, so the looks on their faces explains that they have no idea what's so ever about what you had just said to them.

"What just happened? . ." Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun. 

But he was just as confused. "I have no idea." 

"Did she say something about telling her something when we're ready? Ready for what?" 

"And what did she mean by hiding something from.. her"

They both suddenly froze. Their whole insides felt as if they had stopped moving. 

'asdfghjkl; does seulki know i secretly love her!?' they both thought in unison.

"Andwae." The word slipped out of their lips at the exact same moment.


/inserts creepy laugh/ so we find out that they both 'secretly' love her. c:

tumblr_m3vwhxZOeV1qea62ko5_500.gif

LOL seriously, this chapter would have been updated like 696867 years ago; 

but i always get distracted with exo | tumblr. OTL 

it's like i H A V E to follow them or my seconds of life would be a waste. :/

tell me though, AREN'T THEY asdfghjkl; EFFEN CUTE? or what. 

don't get me wrong though c: HunHan forebba for me dough. 
- fiveeleventwentytwelve