Notice

Directors Cut - I Am My Sister's Memory
This chapter was written by my amazing beta, and one of my closest friends ^^ It's set while Mi Hyun is still a trainee, but Big Bang has already debuted. At this time, Mi Hyun is roughly sixteen.

_____________________________________________

"Truth or dare, Mi Hyun?" One of the younger trainees, Sung Mi asked. Mi Hyun and several of the other girls sat in a circle in the middle of the training room. It had been a long day, so their teacher gave them a bit of down time at the end of class to talk with one another. They had decided to play a game instead.

Mi Hyun pulled a lollipop out of so she could respond, "Dare!"

The younger girl thought for a moment, "I dare you to kiss Young Bae!"

"I said truth," Mi Hyun hurriedly tried to cover.

"Fine... Is it true you want to kiss Young Bae?" Sung Mi smiled connivingly. All the other girls in the circle turned to stare at Mi Hyun, awaiting her answer. Mi Hyun looked around, before deciding to go with her default response whenever something she didn’t want to answer happened. Deny, deny, deny.
"Whaaat?!" Mi Hyun gave an over exaggerated laugh, "Sung Mi, don't be ridiculous. He's my sister's fiancee. I do NOT want to kiss him. That's gross, he's practically already my brother."

Mi Hyun stuck her er back in as if it would render her speechless, and keep hem from asking more awkward questions. The girls looked a bit disappointed by her answer, like they were expecting an outright love confession then and there. Either these girls watched too many movies, or they were seriously deluded. "My turn. Ji Hae, truth or dare?"

"Truth?" The girl asked more than answered.

"Is it true you write fics about yourself and Seungri?"

All the attention was shifted away from Mi Hyun with that question, much to her relief. The game continued on, filled with many laughs, and a lot of blushes as many more awkward questions were asked and crazy dares were given. Mi Hyun laughed along, but she kept feeling distracted though. Why had it gotten to her so much about Young Bae? He surely didn't like her. He liked Mae Hyun. He was always fawning over her. Everyone seemed to be.

"You guys free to go, we need to practice in here if none of you mind, please. All other rooms are occupied." A pale girl being followed by a tan, foreign looking girl walked in, and announced to the trainees. Lo and behold, Big Bang followed in after them. It was plenty normal for the already famous to use the training rooms, so none of the girls batted an eye at them. The girls all scrambled to get their things, and leave the training room, giggling as Ji Hae almost ran into Seungri on her way out.

"Young Bae!" Mi Hyun was going to call goodbye to her soon to be brother in law, but he was laughing with the pale girl, and another member of his band, seeming too busy to notice or hear her.

Problem solved. He didn't like her. He didn't even notice her.