Date Night Disaster

Directors Cut - I Am My Sister's Memory
Addin 3 of the chapters she wrote me! ^^

_____________________________________________

Mi Hyun and Young Bae had agreed to have a date night on this day weeks in advance. They had cleared their schedules, and intended to spend the rest of their evening together, out on the town. They were currently at a small cafe, gazing at the sweets on display.

"You're going to buy this for me, right, Oppa?" Mi Hyun held out a huge lollipop to Young Bae, giving him the biggest, sappiest puppy dog look she could muster.

"I Guess... Anything else?"

"Hmmm... A coffee! Extra cream and sugar please!" Young Bae didn't even have to repeat it to the barista. He laughed jovially and filled her order, Young Bae paying for both the lollipop, and coffee before handing them to Mi Hyun.

"Yay!" She went to spin around to find a table to sit at, but knocked into another person in line. Coffee splattered against the floor, and the other person.

"Oh, gosh, let me get napkins for you," Mi Hyun said, getting napkins for the girl to dry herself with.

"Ooh, no... Sorry," The girl breathed outwards, holding the top of her dress away from herself, "You're ok, right?"

"I'm fine, but you just got splattered with hot coffee..." Mi Hyun replied, taking notice of burn marks on the other girl's legs, "Oh, don't tell me I did that, I'm so sorry!"

"No, no. Those are from a long time ago. And It's only coffee. I'll live," The girl smiled reassuringly. She traded jackets with her assumed boyfriend, him taking her sopping one, and using his dry one to cover up with. "We were headed home, anyway, so I can change soon enough. You two have a nice night."

The girl departed with the blond boy she was with, leaving Young Bae, and Mi Hyun alone at the shop. Mi Hyun turned to Young Bae, looking like she was about to cry.

"It's ok, she said everything was fine... You're not in trouble or anything... Don't cry." He panickedly tried to calm her, hugging her, and rocking her back and forth lightly.

Mi Hyun sniffed a bit, " I know... And I care that she's ok... But I just feel really bad...”

“Why do you still feel bad? She said she’d be alright.”

“My lollipop broke."

"Oh."