I love you.

Bunny Romance

At home, you were tired after the party. Zelo tucked Daeyung in and went to sleep next to you.

His arms wrapped around your waist which made you woke up. " oh mianhae i thought you were still awake.." 

You smiled, " aniya.." and put your hands on his. 

" Kooyung ah....i've been thinking..." Zelo softly spoke. 

" Yeah what about? " you answered , eyes closed but not asleep ofcourse.You just rested your eyes because today was

honestly tiring.

" I've known you since in kindergarden...and now...look where we are now.. time flies so fast. " Zelo closed his eyes 

reminising the past. His words made you smile like an idiot, you were happy to be with him. He was your closest friend and

you always treated him like a brother, but now, you both are one. Having each other and Daeyung, you felt blessed.

" Yes you know that i love you " you turned to face him and kissed him. It wasnt a peck nor a make out, his arms around you still

and your bodies are so close to each other, you could almost feel his heart beat. It was a kiss of passion and love, feeling happy and 

blessed to have him as yours, no worries no troubles, you smiled in between kisses and finally parted.

Zelo hugged you tightly and pecked your forehead. " I love you Kooyung. " his deep breath tickled your neck.

" I love you too Junhong." 

 

 

In the morning , you woke up and noticed that Junhong isnt beside you, you sat up and stretched. 

As you open the bedroom door, a scent of bacon filled your nostrils. * he made breakfast?* your mouth curved into a smile.

" Morning baby~ " Junhong smiled brightly as he place a piece of bacon on a plate.

" wah you made this?" pointing at the spread of bacon, scrambled egg and sausage and glasses of juice.

" yeap! " he proudly said. You chuckled and went to Daeyung's room to wake him up.

" Daeyung ah~ " you said as you open the door, he was sound asleep on his bed, he was clutching a bunny toy.

* since when Daeyung has this toy? maybe..its junhongs? " you giggled at the thought of Junhong having a toy bunny.

You pecked Daeyung's cheek , " Daeyung wake up~ theres bacon for breakfast~ " 

Daeyung eyes shot open and his mouth smiled joyfully, " jinjja?!" , one of hi favourite food is also bacon and eggs. 

" neh~ Junhonggie made it" you smiled and carried him to the bathroom to wash up first. 

 

" wah!daebak! " Daeyung eyes widened at the food spread.

" Bon appetit Daeyung ah~ " Junhong ruffled the little boys hair. 

As you eat, Junhong was feeding Daeyung happily and making aeroplane sounds to feed him. 

You smiled at the two boys getting along so well , you were so happy at that moment. The picture was a perfect family scene.

" Today....lets go to the park ! " Junhong excitedly announced. " yay! " Daeyung exclaimed grinning. 

" hm? oh okay~ " you smiled , *why does he suddenly want to go to the park. "