Debut

Bunny Romance

The past few days were the best days of your lives, you and Zelo got together and you and your mum's relationship 

has gotten stronger. 

You visited the hospital everyday without fail with Zelo when he doesnt have any schedule but soon enough, he

will be debuting and you will see less of him everyday.

 

" so when is it? " you asked.

"in a week ~ " Zelo admitted.

" ahh... fighting yeah? Dont ever give up on your dream, i'll support you~ " you peck his cheek.

" aww thanks Baby-ya ~ " he pecks you back smiling.

 

You both decided to take a walk in the park , the sun was setting just nice as you and Zelo sat on the bench.

Zelo stared at the bright sun setting "come to my debut stage okay? im getting blonde anyways urgh..my scalp"

You laughed, " poor Jello~ " you pinched his cheeks, " TS likes to dye your hair aye~" you giggled.

" aniyo ~ its so horrible.. plus the dye stinks as hell.." he made a face.

You chuckled again. You loved spending quality time with Zelo, whenever you're with him, you will smile and laugh.

You cant even imagine life without him 

 

A week later ...

It was BAP's debut, you wore a sweet dress and attended their first stage at Mucore.

tumblr_mhmv65UPxb1r01jyso1_500.png

You held Daeyung's hand and walked out of the MRT, you quickly hailed a cab and headed to MBS building.

" Noona~ hyung will be performing right right? " Daeyun excitedly asks you.

" yes its Zelo's debut stage, lets cheer loudly okay? " you pinched his cheeks playfully.

" yeah!" Daeyung pumped his fist in the air excitedly.

 

' Baby~ manager kang wiill bring you to the stage area, find him at exit 5~ love you ♥ ' Zelo texted.

' neh baby~ ♥ ' you smiled.

 

You saw manager Kang outside waiting. You walked pass the many fangirls sitting outside the theatre.

You bowed " annyeong haseyo~ " 

" neh Zelo has been talking alot about you yeah Kooyung-shi~ " manager Kang gave a smile and gesture into the

building.

 

Fans of BAP were suspicious and whispered among themselves.

Curiousity was burning in the air.

" is that manager Kang? whos that girl? "

" why she has priority to enter first?"

" is she a fan? "

 

" Here ~ you have to watch them backstage , i dont think you and Daeyung would want to squeeze in with the fans "

manager Kang opening the door to BAP's waiting room.

" Hyung!" Daeyung ran and hugged Zelo.

" oh you guys made it~ " Himchan waved.

" woah you guys are all...blonde.." you were taken aback by their bright yellow hair.

" The blonde six" Youngjae chuckled.

"Thanks hyung~ " Zelo nodded at manager Kang.

" no probs~ do your best kids~ " manager Kang gave a fighting sign.

 

" Fighting ! " you held a fist towards BAP ang gave Zelo a peck on his cheeks.

Zelo blushed at your action infront of his hyungs.

" cant believe im sayin this, im so jealous of the maknae~ " Bang placed his arms around Zelo.

" Hyungs fight..ting!!!" Daeyung also did the fighting sign smilling oh so brightly.

" wahh!" Jongup high-fived Daeyung then tackling him.

 

" BAP, 40 seconds~ " a staff of KBS entered giving the sign.

" Lets go~" Bang gestured,

" be back~ " Zelo waved at you and Daeyung, 

" you guys not gonna kiss? " Daehyun joked, earning a slap on his head by Bang. " oww hyung!" 

" stop teasing the maknae~" Bang chuckled.

Zelo looked at you and blushed , but before he left, you did something shocking,

you grabbed his hand and gave him a kiss, " fighting~" you whispered smilling.

"WOAH" Jongup eyes widened, Bang chuckled and nodded. 

Zelo stood there stunned for a moment feeling his cheeks burning red, he shyly smiled, " gomawo Baby~ "

" OHH ZELO AH!" Himchan placed an arms around Zelo.

" you have to teach hyung..." you couldnt hear them anymore as they left the room.

 

Daeyung sat on your lap, " Noona i want you and Zelo hyung to be together forever! " he giggled.

You chuckled and pinched his chubby red cheeks," neh Daeyung~ " 

___________________________________________________________