CHAPTER 02: The Plan

Who's Gay?

 

 

Author’s POV.

Chapter 2:

When Minho and Yoona were on their way to Key’s house, the atmosphere is so awkward and silent; none of them bothered to open their mouths until Minho’s phone rang.

“Yobosaeyo?” Minho said. “Neh, Key Hyung? We’re on our way. We’re two to three minutes away from your house. Just stay calm would you?! You’re making me nervous! I’m driving pabo!” Minho said.

After saying those last words, we moved his phone away from his ear which indicates that Key is shouting on the other line. Yoona can’t suppress her giggles and she suddenly bursted into laughter. Minho was infected by Yoona’s laughs and he joined the laughter in the car.

“Okay, okay, Key Hyung. I get it. We’re almost there. I can see your house from here already.” Minho lied in order to shut Kibum’s mouth. They’re still 5 minutes away from Key’s house. “Okay, I got to go Hyung, see you later.”

When Minho hung up the phone, Yoona is still laughing.

“Key Oppa is such an Umma.” She said while laughing. “Good thing you guys can tolerate his ‘Ummaness’.”

“I know! I guess we’re all used to it that’s why we can handle him. And I honestly thankful he’s like that because through that, we’re able to know he truly cares about us.” Minho explained.

“I kinda agree with you there. Sooyoung’s like that to us sometimes. She’s annoying but we’re grateful she’s like that, it’s fun to be scolded by your friends sometimes. They’re much strict compared to our real moms.” Yoona shared.

“Maybe Sooyoung got the attitude from Key Hyung, don’t you think?” Minho said while his eyes met Yoona’s, which is rounded and big from what they just realized.

“OMO. Key Oppa and Sooyoung are soulmates! They are so alike!” Yoona squealed.

Yoona and Minho continued laughing until they’re inside the subdivision where Key lives.

“Yah, Yoona, I still don’t understand why you hate me. I just want to be friends with you.” Minho protested.

“You know I hate guys right? Since you’re a guy, then I hate you.” Yoona explained.

“But didn’t you realize just now that we can be good friends? Don’t you see how good we clicked a while ago?” Minho confusingly asked and decided to stop the car for a minute.

“Minho, even though we’re like that, I can never be close to you. I don’t want to get attached to you. Cause there’s a tendency I might fall for you and I don’t want that to happen.”  Yoona paused while looking at Minho’s expression.

“You know about my past right? Donghae Oppa traumatized me. He’s my first love and he dumped me for a stupid . He cheated on me. And it hurt me so much. It feels like I want to tear my heart from my body in order to not feel the pain I’m experiencing. It hurts like hell, Minho. I don’t want to go through that moving on stage ever again.” Yoona said while looking outside the window, reminiscing her past experience.

“I see Yoona, but can’t you give me a chance to be your friend?” Minho questioned.

“I don’t know, Minho. I’m not sure.” Yoona answered.

After that the atmosphere inside the car is full of silence and awkwardness. Minho can’t hide the sadness in his face while Yoona is fighting the urge to cry because she remembered her first love. When they arrived at Key’s house, Yoona got off of the car without waiting for Minho. She pressed the doorbell and was welcomed by Key. He greeted Yoona with a hug and kiss on the cheek which surprised Minho.

“Eh? Why’s that Key can kiss and hug Yoona? Isn’t Key a guy? Why doesn’t she hate him?” Minho thought. He shook the thought away and got off of his car. Minho went inside Key’s house and was greeted by his teammates.

“Hyung! What took you so long? You’re such a slow driver.” Taemin commented.

Minho ignored his dongsaeng and went to sit beside Yuri who is fiddling her phone.

“Yul-ah, what are you doing?” Minho asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m tweeting.” Yuri answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

Minho and Yuri just laughed at each other. Yuri noticed the sadness in Minho’s face.

“Yah Minho. Gwaenchahna?” Yuri said while poking Minho’s cheeks.

Minho smiled and said, “I don’t understand. Why does Yoona hate me? While she’s very comfortable talking to Key? Look at them, smiling and talking to each other. Pfft.” Minho said bitterly.

“And look at Sooyoung. It looks like she’s about to eat Yoona because of jealousy.” Yuri added.

Minho looked at Sooyoung and he laughed with Yuri.

“Yuri, stop that! Can’t you see I’m being emotional here?” Minho said with a pout while resisting the urge to laugh again.

Yuri just laughed at him. “I just want to see my childhood friend’s smile! You’re so handsome when you smile!” Yuri kid. “Smile for me, right now. Do it.” Yuri commanded. But Minho didn’t listened. He just continued sulking on the couch.

“Aish. This guy! I said smile!” Yuri smacked the back of Minho’s head and started tickling his side. And Minho started laughing.

“Alright, alright! I’m smiling! Just stop tickling me! You know I can punch you if you don’t stop tickling me.” Minho said as he tried his best to show his dreamy smile.

“Good boy.” Yuri complimented.

“What the hell? Do I look like a dog to you?” Minho asked.

“YES.” Yuri replied.

“Okay, there’s nothing I can do about it.” Minho laughed.

After some minutes passed, Yuri again started fiddling her phone while Minho kept on staring at Key and Yoona.

“Yuri, why’s that Key is so close to Yoona? I thought she loathes guys.” Minho asked.

Yuri sipped her drink first before answering, “Ohh, because Key is the one who helped Yoona to recover from all the pain that Donghae caused him. Key became her real oppa when she needed some help. They’re like real siblings.” Yuri explained.

“Plus, she thinks that Key is somehow ‘feminine’ that’s why she likes him. Did you know that Yoona loves gay people?” Yuri added.

“What? Really? Huh, that’s new.” Minho commented.

“Yes, she likes them so much that’s why she’s fond of him. Because according to her, gay people are the total opposite of guys.” She further explained. “Gays are sweet, honest and down to earth people unlike guys who are so full of themselves, liar and so annoying. No offense dude.” Yuri concluded.

“Yuri, can you help me?” Minho asked.

“With what?”

“I want to be close to Yoona.”

“Are you stupid? You’re the one who said she hates guys! How will she---” Yuri cut off her sentence and her face became smug. “Are you thinking with what I’m thinking Choi Minho?” Yuri asked.

Minho was kinda confused with Yuri’s action. “What are you talking about?” Minho replied.

“You know that she hates guys right?” Yuri asked, then Minho nodded. “And you know that she loves ‘femine’ guys or gay people, right?” Yuri finished.

Minho didn’t get what Yuri just said. After some minutes, the thought sunk in. Minho’s eyes bulged.

“What the hell Yuri! Are you trying to make myself gay in order to be close to Yoona?” Minho said unbelievably.

“Well, that’s the only way I could think of, Choi Minho. If you don’t want to listen to my opinion, then you should prepare yourself not to talk to her anymore.” Yuri backfired. She hated it when people don’t take her suggestions.

“I shall think about it first.” Minho said.

“Okay, just tweet me when you have made up your mind.” Yuri said.

After that, Yuri noticed that Yoona is inviting her to go home already. She agreed since she’s feeling kinda dizzy already and that they’re roommates.

“So Choi Minho, I shall go now. Yoona is wanting to leave right now.” Yuri said.

“Wait, I’ll send you guys to your house.” Minho suggested.

“Nahh, I just saw Yoona’s tweet saying Key’s driver will chauffer us. See you later, ‘Alligator’.” Yuri emphasized ‘Alligator’ to tease Minho.

“Ha-Ha. Very funny Kwon Yuri.” Minho said sarcastically.

“Whatever dude. I’ll see you around!” Yuri bid goodbye and waved.

Minho, who was left alone on the couch, had deep thoughts.

“Should I give it a try? But I have a reputation! What will my teammates think if I suddenly turned into gay? They’ll loathe me. But if I didn’t do it, Yoona will. What should I do?” Minho debated with himself.

 

 


A/N: Hey Guys! :)) Here's the kinda long update I wrote last night :)) HEHE. I hope you guys like it! SOrry if there are any grammatical errors here, I'm not perfect :( I made sure that it's quite long enough to make it up for my dearest subbies <33 And because when I return in school, for sure I'll be busy again because of those effin' school works TT-TT Hope you guys will understand :D So here, you've seen MinYoon, MinYul, YoonKey, YoonHae & SooKey! I'm sorry I keep on inserting SooKey moments here, they're my official OTP <33 I'd forever be a SooKey shipper <333 So there, hope you guys love it! I shall update someday again :))) Love you guys! Comments, Suggestions & Subscriptions are highly appreciated! <33 Thanks, for reading this chapter! <33