CHAPTER 01: Coldness

Who's Gay?

 

Author’s POV.

Chapter 1:

“Let’s go Minho, let’s go!” The girls chanted as the basketball team just exceeded the score of the opposing team.

“KYAAAA~ Minho is so good! I bet he’s going to be the MVP of the season if ever our team wins!” Im Yoona, the head cheerleader of the cheering squad, shouted as the crowd goes wild.

Kwon Yuri did not hear what Yoona just said; she continued cheering for Minho who was her childhood friend during the early years of their lives. “YAH KWON YURI! Did you not hear what I just said?”

“H-huh?” Yuri stuttered, proving that she didn’t hear what Yoona said.

Yoona just rolled her eyes at her. Yuri caught her action and it pissed her in a joking manner.

“YAH IM YOONA! Did you just rolled your eyes at me?! JOOG EU LE?!” Yuri said as she pointed at Yoona’s forehead.

(A/N: Joog eu le – You want to die)

YoonA just laughed and playfully slapped Yuri’s arm. The best friends laughed at their simple joke then the crowd roared.

“What happened?!” They both asked their other cheerleading mates.

“Minho scored again! It’s 73-59. We’re leading! And there’s only 1 minute left! We’ll win this season, AGAIN.” Jessica emphasized at the word ‘AGAIN’ as she dreamily stated what just happened. “Minho is just the best!”

“3, 2, 1!” The Seoul Academy students cheered when the speakers boomed loudly signaling that the game is over. The cheering squad continued cheering for the team while the team lifted Minho in the air. The announcer declared the champion and the MVP of the season.

After celebrating the success of the team, everyone exited the gym. Some went to the nearby restaurants to continue celebrating while some decided to go home straight. Meanwhile, Minho caught a glimpse of Yoona and decided to talk to her. He ran towards the bleachers where the girls were staying and greeted them.

“Hey guys”, Minho greeted them while looking at Yoona.

“Hi Minho Oppa!” Jessica and Tiffany happily greeted Minho and hugged him. Minho hugged the girls back and sat beside Yoona who was fixing her things before going out of the gym.

“Yoona, can I talk to you for a sec?” Minho asked quietly and Yoona just looked at him.

Yuri sensed that Minho wanted to be alone with Yoona so she suddenly coughed and said, “Girls, I think we should go now.”

“Why? I’m still tired from the yelling and dancing we did earlier.” Sooyoung complained.

 “I just received a text from Key Oppa and he said that we can go to his house for the party! Let’s go!” Yuri responded.

“Bwoh? Key Oppa?! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?! What are you guys doing?! Start moving your butts!” Sooyoung said as she grabbed her bags and started to drift away from the scene. The other girls followed Sooyoung but when Yoona’s about to leave, Minho held her arms to stop her.

“What do you think you’re doing, Minho? Didn’t you hear that we’re going to Key Oppa’s place?” Yoona said. Irritation can be sensed in her voice.

“Ohh, Is that so? I’m sorry.” Minho said apologetically, staring down on the floor.

“What? No, Yoona, you can stay. Key Oppa said you can ride in Minho Oppa’s car. Since Key Oppa’s van is too full, you two can’t fit in anymore.” Yuri butted in.

“What the hell? How did you know?” Yoona interrogated.

“Duh? I’m on the phone with him.” Yuri replied. “Okay, I shall leave you guys alone. We’re going! I don’t want to be left behind. See you guys later!” said Yuri enthusiastically while waving.

Yoona and Minho was left behind and awkwardness filled the place.

“Uhh…” Minho started.

“What do you want Minho?” Yoona said exasperatedly.

"Why are you like that Yoona? Why do you hate me so much? I know that you like me. I can sense it, the way you cheered for me earlier. Don't you think that I'm observing you?" Minho questioned her.

Yoona was caught off-guard. He knows that she likes him and that's her biggest problem right now. She hates guys, no scratch that, SHE LOATHES GUYS. And she doesn't want to fall in love with him, or anybody. That's why she wants to avoid him. 

"See! That's what I hate about you, you're so conceited! I haven't confessed to you, yet you keep on assuming that I like you! Yes, I keep on cheering for you, but that's because it's my job as the head cheerleader." Yoona blurted out as an excuse in order to not get caught by Minho.

“You know what Yoona, if you really don’t want to talk to me, let’s just go to Key’s party. Let’s just go. I don’t want to waste your time.” The defeated Minho replied.

Yoona walked out of the scene and went to the parking lot, waiting for Minho to chauffer her to Key’s place. She was relieved that Minho didn't caught her lying and he believed in her. Simultaneously, Minho grabbed his bag and sadness can be seen on his face. He opened the doors for Yoona who is still as cold as ice and let her come in. Then Minho drove to Key’s place for the party.

 


A/N: Hey guys! :) I updated this for the first time! Yeyy! Although this chapter and kind of confusing, I still hoped that you guys are happy because the long wait is over ;)) <33 The first chapter is done and I wish you'll continue supporting my fic <33 I'll update again whenever I'm available and will make the following chapters understandable and not confusing. LOL. I was watching "INSIDIOUS" while writing this. HAHA. Anyways, comments, subscriptions and suggestions are highly appreciated! ;)) Post on my wall or tweet me (@daaarmie) <3 I love you guys!