I love you

The Other Girl

 

After lunch, Joon and Heejin continued just walking around the place, L.Joe and Niel faithfully stalking them. Joon had to go to the bathroom for a minute, and Heejin was left by herself in a small stall of trinkets.
 
"Excuse me," one guy tapped Heejin on the shoulder. She turned around and saw a pretty cute guy smiling at her. "Can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure," Heejin smiled, being the kind girl she is. Niel and L.Joe were just on the other side of the stall, so they can hear everything just fine.
 
"I was wondering if you knew where the bus stop was," he sheepishly laughed. "I'm kind of new in Seoul and my friends dragged me here, but they all left me, so I don't know which way to go."
 
"Ah," Heejin nodded. "Well you can go straight down the street," she pointed to her left, "And walk a bit more, I'm sure you won't miss it. Just make sure you ride the bus that goes to where you're going," she smiled.
 
"Oh, thank you," the guy beamed. He was about to shake Heejin's hand when someone pushed him away, amking him fall down on the pavement.
 
"Omo are you-" Heejin was about to go over to the guy when she was harshly dragged back to where she was standing. She looked at who was holding her wrist tightly and flinched when she saw that it was Joon. Contrary to how he looked before, his eyes were now cold as he glared at the guy.
 
"Don't you dare touch her," he said in an icy voice.
 
The guy stood up, "I was just going to shake her hand to thank her-"
 
"Leave. now. Or I will kill you, you punk." Joon took a step closer to him but the gay had already run away.
 
Joon took a very deep breath and when he turned around to face Heejin, he was already back to smiling brightly. Heejin was frowning though, making his smile fall as well. "What's wrong?"
 
"He was just asking for directions, sunbae," Heejin quietly said.
 
"I don't want anyone else touching you, or talking to you, okay?" Joon sighed, and held onto her wrist a little bit tighter. "Come on, let's go," he smiled once again and led Heejin away.
 
All that while, Niel was holding onto L.Joe, stopping him from attacking Joon right there and then. "Calm down."
 
"ing hypocrite, let me just get my hands on him and-" "Calm down, or I'll drag you away and you can't follow them anymore," Niel threatened.
 
L.Joe stopped at once and took deep breaths. Once Niel was sure that he had calmed down, he let him go. "Come on," L.Joe said. "Are you sure you're okay now?" "I'll be better if I see where that guy's taking Heejin."
 
 
 
 
 
Heejin was pretty surprised that Joon was treating her well throughout the "date". There were a lot of pretty girls trying to hit on him, but his eyes were only on Heejin. He was also nice and courteous at everything he's been doing for her: pulling out the chair she'd sit on, making sure she walked on the side of the street nearer to the stalls and farther from the people, small things like that. Heejin has been so surprised with Joon's sudden change in treatment that by the end of the day, she almost didn't regret going out with him; taking out that incident with the poor guy of course.
 
"Thank you for going out with me today," Joon smiled as he walked her to her house.
 
"It's okay sunbae," she smiled, a bit more genuinely this time. Yes, she still felt sympathy, but now Heejin might just be a little bit more comfortable spending time with him.
 
"I'll see you on Monday," Joon smiled before tuning around to leave. Heejin waited for him to leave before finally looking at the bush to her left, "You can come out now~" she playfully sang.
 
L.Joe laughed as he emerged from his hiding spot and walked over to Heejin, immediately taking her hand. "He was nice to you today," he commented.
 
"I know; I was surprised too," Heejin smiled. "Where's Niel?" she looked back at the bush, expecting Niel to appear.
 
"Went home already, his mom called and said his grandparents were coming over. Come on, let's go inside," L.Joe led Heejin inside her house and up to her room.
 
 
 
"Do you think Joon sunbae has changed?" Heejin asked as she dried her hair with a towel. She had just taken a bath as L.Joe read a magazine in her room.
 
"Come here, I'll dry your hair," L.Joe put the magazine away and sat up to make space for Heejin. She happily sat down on her bed as L.Joe took the towel and started drying her hair. "I don't know if he's changed or not; all I know is that he was nice to you today, which is a good thing."
 
"I still feel bad for that guy, though," Heejin frowned. "He was only asking for directions."
 
"And that's why I still don't trust him," L.Joe stopped drying Heejin's hair and got her brush. He started brushing her hair, "As long as he's showing that side of him, even for just a brief second, I won't feel alright with you two together."
 
"I hope he gets okay soon, though: it's really sad to see him like that," Heejin frowned.
 
"I just hope he graduates soon and moves far away so he can't bother you anymore," L.Joe mumbled. "Yeah, that too," Heejin laughed.
 
"There, all done," L.Joe finally said, quite proud of himself for drying and brushing Heejin's hair.
 
"Can you sleep here tonight?" Heejin turned around to ask L.Joe.
 
"Let me check my schedule," L.Joe chuckled. He pretended to look at his phone and see if he had any appointments for the next day. Heejin just laughed at his mock-serious face. "Nope, I'm all yours," he chuckled.
 
The two of them laid down on Heejin's bed after L.Joe turned the main light off and the bedside lamp on. They settled under the covers and Heejin leaned closer to L.Joe. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Heejin, making her immediately feel safe. L.Joe brushed away the strands of hair falling on Heejin's face as she started to fall into a deep sleep. When L.Joe knew for sure that Heejin was asleep, he smiled and kissed her on the forehead.
 
"I thought it was already obvious, but I guess not." He searched her face with loving eyes, "I love you."
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long~ Life is eating me up =))
And if you don't like these chapters, I'm really sorry :((
 
But I am dedicating last chapter to @lolmeowlol though :D
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@Seonriyong: I have kept my promise :D SARANGHAEEEE~
@lolmeowlol: I have a feeling you loved last chapter (the first part, at least) =))
@4DRainbow: I guess half your wish came true? :D
@SHINeeluvsME: But Heejin doesn't know yet~~~ :))