Plans

The Other Girl

 

Joon continued his efforts in "courting" Heejin as days went by, especially after the "positive" response he got from the date with Heejin that weekend. He would send flowers to Heejin's table in class everyday and send her romantic and cute messages and notes. Even if Heejin would throw away and delete every single gift and message, Joon didn't give up.
 
And he also didn't give up despite the lack of support ("lack" here being an understatement) of his four best friends...
 
...who were seriously thinking of ways to stop Joon from whatever he's doing.
 
"Who here has a good idea?" Seungho ruffled his hair in frustration while the rest of them (minus Joon, duh) sat in a cafe after school.
 
"Why don't we just go with my idea and lock Joon hyung in a box and ship him to Madagascar to live with the animals from that cartoon movie?" Mir suggested, eating his waffle.
 
"Because, you idiot," Cheondoong sighed, putting up his hand and started counting the reasons, "one, that movie is a cartoon movie, meaning it doesn't exist; two, we don't know if the animals in Madagascar really dance; three, Joon hyung knows martial arts, and he can whip our asses in one kick. Do you want to get your kicked by hyung? I don't."
 
"Not to mention that plan is completely impossible to do," G.O mumbled as he drank his latte.
 
"Can we think of a more plausible plan that doesn't involve physical violence and dancing cartoon animals?" Seungho sighed, drinking his coffee.
 
Mir was about to suggest another crazy idea (not involving dancing cartoon characters) when five guys entered the cafe. "How do we keep that Joon sunbae away from Heejin?" a loud voice sighed.
 
The four turned around to see Teen Top (minus L.Joe) ordering at the counter, Ricky bouncing up at the display of delicious snacks.
 
"HOOBAES!" G.O shouted, getting Teen Top's attention. When they saw them, G.O waved, signalling them over to sit at their table.
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
"So..." CAP now asked, "How do we get Joon sunbae away from Heejin?"
 
They all sat around three round tables placed together, thinking deeply about the problem in hand. And yes, all 528642 of Mir's crazy plans were already rejected.
 
"Will it work if Heejin suddenly had a boyfriend?" Niel suddenly pitched in, remembering his conversation with L.Joe that weekend. [a/n: That's back in Chapter 49 :)]
 
Everyone suddenly looked up at Niel and actually considered that idea. "Would it be better if someone from Teen Top was to pretend to be the boyfriend?"
 
"Or someone from MBLAQ?"
 
"How will we stage it?"
 
"Will he ask in public? Or in private?"
 
"WIll Joon actually fall for that?" Seungho suddenly said, putting a halt at everyone's thoughts. "Think about it: he starts courting Heejin hoobae, and a week after she suddenly gets a boyfriend from one of us. And he knows a lot of people don't approve of what he's doing. Do you think he'll be that gullible to fall for a trick like that?"
 
"But what if the guy was someone really close to Heejin? Someone no one will be surprised that Heejin has a relationship with?" Niel suggested, his voice hinting that he already has someone in mind.
 
"Like who?" Changjo asked. Niel sighed, looks like no one really knows Byunghun's in love with her.
 
"Well Chunji's out, definitely," CAP chuckled.
 
The person in question scoffed, "As if I'd want to be with anyone other than Yoomi. What about you, Niel?"
 
"Psh, I wouldn't even wish it, even though Heejin is my friend. Why don't we think more?" Niel said, irritated with the slow minds of the people he's with.
 
"OH! What about Byunghun???" RIcky suddenly sat up excitely. "They've been close ever since they were young, and they know everything about each other, so it won't be a hassle topretend that they're together!"
 
Niel was about to fervently agree when CAP spoke up, "But wouldn't that be awkward though? Since they're best friends and all?"
 
"Yeah, that'll be awkward," Chunji nodded. Niel just gaped at him. I thought you were supposed to be Byunghun's best friend?!
 
CAP nodded, "You're right, so Byunghun's out."
 
A few more hours passed before all of them went on their separate ways, without any conclusion to the problem at hand. It was a surprising fact though, to know that Seungho and Niel went the same way home, so Seungho let Niel ride with him.
 
"You're thinking L.Joe would be a good candidate to the boyfriend thing, huh?" Seungho chuckled.
 
Niel rolled his eyes, "He'll probably jump at the chance when he hears the plan."
 
"So he likes her?" "A whole lot more than that, but yeah," the two laughed.
 
 
 
Seungho dropped Niel off at the latter's house and went home, still thinking of how to keep Joon away from Heejin. He was already about to sleep when a phone call broke his reverie. It was G.O.
 
"Why?"
 
"Our problem is solved."
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I bet you weren't expecting an update huh? (Or... maybe you were LOL)
 
I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG I ALREADY FORGOT WHEN I LAST UPDATED! Life has eaten me up but I am alive once again :)
For updates on that, please visit my tumblog LOL
 
I'm so glad I found the time to write this chapter, which I think is a bit funny :)) Let me know what you think :D
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@StayLeeForever: I loved yor comment =)))))
@Seonriyong: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nado SARANGHAEEEEEE~~~ :D
 
P.S. Sorry guys! Heejin didn't hear it~