Grounded

The Other Girl

 

Heejin slowly opened her eyes to the bright sunshine shining in her room. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. "It's morning already?" She yawned and stretched, then patted the space beside her. When she felt that it was empty, she shot up and looked around.
 
"Byunghun-ah?"
 
When no one replied, she slowly walked out of the room and looked around as if she wasn't inside her own home. She walked up until the end of the stairs, and when she heard her mom's laughter, she immediately shot down and ran to the dining area.
 
She heavily sighed in relief when she saw L.Joe sitting there, having breakfast with her parents. When Mrs. Nam saw her daughter, she immediately smiled and motioned her to come over, "Come on Heejin-ah, have breakfast."
 
"Ne," she beamed and saw down comfortably beside L.Joe. "Why didn't you wake me up? I could've helped you, eomma," she frowned.
 
"You were still sleeping so soundly, so I just asked Byunghun not to wake you up," Mrs. Nam smiled.
 
The family (and L.Joe) ate their breakfast mostly in silence, not bringing up what had happened the day before.
 
"Where are you two going today, Byunghun-ah?" Mr. Nam asked, looking at Heejin and L.Joe.
 
Heejin looked at L.Joe, "We're going out today?" She then looked at her dad, "I thought I was grounded."
 
"Well, we changed the rules a bit," Mr. Nam proudly announced.
 
"'Changed the rules?'" Heejin looked at the people around her for some kind of explanation.
 
"We're grounding you, but we're doing it under Byunghun's supervision," Mrs. Nam proudly said.
 
"Whaaaa?" Heejin looked at L.Joe, who was just smiling brightly.
 
"It means you're not allowed to leave my sight ever, or else auntie and uncle will be the ones to have a greater punishment for you," L.Joe beamed.
 
It took a while for Heejin to absorb what was happening, but once she did, a wide grin slowly spread on her face and her eyes twinkled. "JINJJA?! GOMAWO APPA, EOMMA!!!" She bounced up off her seat and hugged her parents tightly.
 
Mr. Nam laughed, "Why are you so happy Heejin-ah? This is punishment!"
 
"Oh, right!" Heejin obediently sat back down in her seat and tried to keep a straight face. "I promise I'll be good from now on, and not get out of Byunghun's sight."
 
Mr. Nam jokingly crossed his arms and kept a srtaight face, "You better, Nam Heejin. Or else you will suffer more consequences."
 
The family couldn't help it and laughed loudly, then proceeded into having a very lovely breakfast.
 
Heejin excitedly took a bath and changed into a light pink floral dress, the same one L.Joe bought her that day. [a/n: Chapter 23 for those who forgot :)] She put on powder, blush, and lip gloss. She didn't know why she was dressing up for a day with L.Joe when they've been spending most of their time since they were 8, but she just felt like she should dress up nicely for him.
 
Satisfied with how she looked, Heejin put on her matching doll shoes and got her matching purse, and went out her room. She beamed, greeted by the sight of L.Joe waiting for her. He was wearing a light pink polo, jeans, and the leather jacket Heejin picked out for him for the dance competition. [a/n: Chapter 36 for those who forgot :)]
 
"Someone dressed up well," L.Joe joked.
 
Heejin stuck her tongue out jokingly. "As if you didn't!"
 
"Come on, CAP hyung and the others are waiting. I figured you've missed them as well," L.Joe smiled and held out his hand.
 
She happily held L.Joe's hand and stood right beside him, "KAJA!"
 
 
 
 
 
"LOOK WHO'S BACK!" CAP laughed as Heejin and L.Joe approached him, the rest of Teen Top, and Yoomi. When the best friends arrived, CAP immediately engulfed Heejin in a bear hugged. "I missed you Heejin-ah."
 
"I missed you too, Minsoo-ah," Heejin beamed. When CAP let her go, she looked at all her friends, then looked down. "I'm sorry I haven't been with you guys for the last weeks-"
 
"It's been months," Ricky chuckled.
 
Heejin pouted, "Months then. I've been... It's been complicated, but I'm here now," she smiled. "I hope you guys forgive me..."
 
"There was nothing to be mad about in the first place, Heejin-ah," Yoomi beamed, and walked over to her to hug her tightly, "I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!"
 
"Is the drama over now? Can we watch a movie?" Chunji boredly said. Everyone laughed and decided to watch a good comedy movie, just like old times.
 
 
 
 
 
After the movie, the eight of them walked around Dongdaemun and happily looked at all the things there. It might have been a boring Sunday for some, and the sights in Dongdaemun didn't look so new as they were the month before, but it was the first time in months that Teen Top, Yoomi, and Heejin got to spend together, so everything to them seemed so special and magical.
 
Heejin was laughing at Ricky, who was wearing a ridiculous-looking hat, when she heard someone call her name. She looked up, and her face immediately went pale. The others stopped laughing when they saw Heejin's pale face, and looked up at where she was looking at.
 
L.Joe's hand immediately clenched into a fist.
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I think I know how you'll feel about this chapter =))))
@all the Byungjin shippers: I bet you're all happy now =))))
 
HAPPY DECEMBER!!!
Wah~ The year's almost over already (and I haven't even lost all the weight I wanna lose haha!)~
I hope everyone had a good eleven months, and I hope everyone will have an amazing December :D
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@lolmeowlol: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR COMMENT MADE ME LAUGH =))))))))))))