It's not what you guys think!!!!

Love on Air

( HEBE POV )

 

Poke. Poke. Poke.

" Aaron if you'll continue to sleep there you'll catch a cold. " I gently shook him. He stir a little but continues to sleep. I sat down beside him and stares at his features. My sight travels from hi slips to this nose and stopped to his eyes. I found out that he really have thick lashes. 

" Am I that really adorable?? " He spoke suddenly, with eyes still not opening.

" Oh! You're pretending to sleep??!! " I stood up suddenly. 

" No. I smell your perfume that's why I woke up. " 

" Hebe, guest rooms are all taken, why don't you share your room with Aaron. " My mom in.

" Why on my room?? Can't he share it to Ge?? "

" His door is locked. Go on help Aaron to your room." She patted my head and went upstairs.

" Let's go Hebe!! " Aaron beamed like a child. I just stare at him, tilting my head on the side. I wonder how can this man act like a cute kid?? Did I say cute? Oh whatever! 

" Aaahh~!!!! " I yelp , he carried me bridal style. " What are you doing?? Put me down!! " I wiggled my legs and hit his shoulders lightly. " AARON!!!! "  He walked upstairs and paused we reached the last step.

" Hebe, they're already sleeping you want to disturb them huh??"

" When did we become super close??!?! " I talked him back .

" Just a minute ago, you don't remember? Geez! My girlfriend is so forgetful!! " My MOuth gaped open at  his sentence.

" Is this your room?? " He stopped in front of my room's door.

" How did you know?" I asked in amazement.

" Among all the doors this is the only colored in red and black the rest are cream and brown. So shall we go in??? " I only nod in response.

THUMP.THUMP.THUMP.THUMP.

" Why are you nervous? " I'm still in his arms. I don't know why but I can feel my face is blushing. My heart beat is getting fast. Maybe it's because of our awkward position.

" I-I'm not! " 

" Alright... " He's leaning in on me ... leaning slowly... Ugh!! What is he doing!!!! 

" Just want to ask you, where am I sleeping?? " He whispered. I heaved a big sigh of relief. 

" Put me down first then I'll answer." He shook his head. " Then you sleep on the floor." I said as I jumped out of his arms successfully. He pout like a little kid and sat on my bed.

" I was just joking. You can sleep on the bed, I'll go get the floor mattress. I pat his head and pulled out the mattress. I finished setting up my bed when I noticed he's still with his pout and arms crossed on his chest.

" Aiyo!! I already told you , you can sleep on my bed no need to pout. " Still not working. AHA!!!

" Why aren't you talking???" I asked him... " Hey, what's wrong? " I poked him on the side. HE jerked. Ha! Found his weak side.

" Still not talking?? " I poked him some more, He's bitting his lips probably restraining himself to laugh.

" Alright I'm going to talk. " he then let put a hearty laugh.

" Fine, why are you so silent? " I stood in front of him planting my hands on my hips like a mom scolding his son.

" Nothing. " He then grabbed me and took revenge he is tickling me. 

" You enjoyed tickling me huh? Now it's my turn . "

" AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA~~!! Aaron!!! AhAHAH!! St-stop!! Ahahaha!!!! "

" No! You have your fan a while ago!! "

" AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHHAHA!!!! " I'm catching my breath.

" Hebe Aunty - Oops! I didn't see anything !!! " Ella then shut the door with a slam. Aaron and my sight locked at each other. Just then our brains processed , We quickly pulled away to each other and looked away.

" I-I'm ju-just going to the washroom. " Aaron said.

" Oh the washroom's over there. I'm going to get you a pair of clothes to slip in. " I pointed on the bathroom then headed outside. I'm going to get a drink. Ugh! Ella must thought of a wrong thing. Entering the kitchen I heard my mom squeal.

" Mom? " I assume Ella, Selina and My Mom having a girl talk and probably mushroom told them.

" Hebe I'm sorry for disturbing you the door is wide open so I just walked in. " Ella explained.

" Ella it's not what you think! "

" It's okay Heebs, no need to be shy. I assume you guys are official! " - Sel.

" It's not what you think okay? "

" Then what about him carrying you to your room, I found that so sweet!!" My Mom joined in.

" Oh! Aunty you'll might have a grandchild soon!! " Ella and Selina chorused. ugh!