A co-host

Love on Air

" Hebe... you'll gonna have a partner for your show..." Our head told me once I sat on my chair.

" Ohkay... so is it a girl? " 

" It's a boy.." He firmly stated.

" Uh-huh...? " I'm wondering why... 

" It's because the listeners suggested that you should have someone to chat with while giving advices." He answered my thoughts.

" Are you mind reading on me Uncle? " I retorted.

" No, but your face is telling me. Anyway, he's at the lobby... waiting for you. You guys should talk before going on air. "

" Alright... but how come this is so.... unexpected?"

" Well we wanted to tell you but... I forgot so many times. I'm sorry.. now go outside or you two will be late. No worries he doesn't bite."

" Okay... I'll go talk to him. See you later... " I shut the door slowly and walked down the hall.

I can see someone rocking his head with his big earphones on. I tapped him on the shoulder to let him know my existence.

" Oh! Senior Hebe !! " He quickly pulled out his earphones and bowed to me.

" Eh!! What are you doing!! Stop that ! " I helped him to stand up. 

" Uhh... I'm your new co-host? apprentice perhaps? " He scratched his head. I think he looks cute doing that. 

" It's co-host. Come on in to the booth then let's chat on air." I invited him with a smile.

" Uhh... On air?? " He gulped.

" No worries, Just be comfortable... like this... Okay? " 

" oh-kay.." He agreed and opened the door for me.

" WOW !!!! " I beamed. The booth looks so nice now!!!! It is painted in white with colorful prints on the wall. Black, red and white is the main theme of our table. 

" Wow! Your booth is nice. " He commented. I sat on the black and red comfy chair and explore some stuffs.

" The booth transformed... Come sit and have a chat with me... I do believe we still have time. " I'm settling the atmosphere for him to be comfortable.

 " I forgot I haven't introduce my self properly. I'm Aaron, turning 25 this coming November... Scorpio." He scratched the back of his head. I giggled on his actions, I find it cute.

" You're cute doing that! " I commented. 

" Oh! Thank you. " He blushed.

" Do you listen to my program? " I inquired.

" Yes... during free time in my past job. "

" What's your past job? "

" A photographer... and a part time dubber for cartoons. " 

" Oooh!! You know I was a dubber during college! "

" Really? "

" Uh-huh! So... What's your view on our program? "

" Well, It's good to have a program you can rely on with your love problems."

" Hebe, Aaron 2 minutes... stand by... " Director said.

" Ah Xing! You're always scaring me!! " I whined!

" Hahahaha!! You're too cute with that reaction. Aaron you can bully her by that.. Oh! No worries she doesn't bit...nor fight back knowing you're older than her!!! "

" Ah Xing!!!" I cried.

" Alright... let's start the program shall we? " Cut the quarrel, Hmm... I'm seeing an alliance against my bully staffs... haha!! If you're wondering why almost everyone is bullying me it's because I'm the youngest and only a few DJ are girls.

" 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 On Air! " Ah XIng announced.

" HI everyone!!! Today has been a very surprising day for me... I walked up to our head's office and heard that I'll have a co-host since you guys requested for it. I didn't expect that my co-host will start now . And what's more surprising is that my booth transformed! If you guys will tour at our station you'll see the improved LOVE ON AIR booth. Now... I want you all to meet my co-host... AARON!!! " I pushed the applause sound effect button and give him an encouraging smile.

" Hello everyone! Starting today I'll be joining Hebe in this program... You can consult me or her on your love problems...especially mens. "

" Right! Mens should also have a representative! "

" Agree... so who's gonna pick the first song?? " He asked while scanning the playlist...

" Since it's your first day... YOU !! Listeners feel free to comment , suggest and interact with us at our chatbox in our website. Ask some questions for Aaron okay?? "

" I'll answer them right away..." With that a lively melody fill in the booth.