Meeting my NEW FAMILY MEMBERS !!

Love on Air

 

( HEBE )

" Morning sleepyhead ! " Ella greeted me as I walked towards our table.

" Morning mushroom ! Where's princess? " I asked her.

" Still in the bathroom I guess, breakfast's up. " She laid a plate of food in front of me.

" So... How's work?? " I haven't hung out with the two of them in a while now.

" Nothing much, still the same. I think I'll apply for a leave. I need rest." Ella joined me in the table.

" Me too. " Selina popped out.

" Hey girls, My Mom called and she wanted me to live with her again for 3 months. You know, to spend time with my future-Dad." 

" That's fine with me... We can always call each other. " Selina smiled.

" Why does it sounds that I'm leaving the country ? " We all then have a nice laugh to start our day with.

 

- -  -  - -   - - - - - -- 

" El, Sel... I'm going to my Mom's place don't wait for me okay? I might Sleep here... well It depends. Lock the door okay? I love you guys ! " I sent them a voice mail, I bury my phone in my pouch then continue to drive.

After 20 minutes I arrived at our house, I saw a man : same age as my mom I suppose and they're talking to a man maybe a year or two older than me.

" Oh My! Hebe ! I missed you ! " My Mom hugged me the moment she reached me.

" I missed you too! " I returned the hug.

" Simon, Chun, this is my daughter Hebe. " My Mom introduced me to them.

" Hebe, you're a beautiful lady ! I'm Simon Wu and that is your future-brother Chun. " Uncle Wu pointed at the man.

" Hi Uncle! Hi Chun... Ge? Welcome to the family !!! " I flashed them my genuine smile.

" Since we are now completed let's go eat dinner." My Mom invited us then she twirled her hands with Uncle Wu.

 

" So Hebe, I heard you're a DJ. " Uncle Wu started the conversation.

" Yes Uncle, My program just ended. " I answered politely, slowly I'm adopting to the people around me.

" The one that deals with the Love problems? " Chun asked me, he seems to know my program.

" Yes... It looks like Ge knows my program? Have you called to me already? " I seeing He blushed when I called him 'GE".

" No I haven't but my friends did." He start to eat again. I notice he eat so slow, I wonder what time will he be finish ?

" Any boyfriend Hebe? " Ugh! I hate that question.

" Hebe doesn't have a boyfriend... Sometimes I'm thinking if she's lesbian! " My mom in.

" Mom ! " I cried.

" Hebe, you can't blame me dear. You haven't get yourself a boyfriend. I mean first boyfriend. " Ugh!!! Mom is embarrassing me in front of my future-Dad and Brother. I saw Their eyes nearly popped out of their eye socket.

" Mom stop It ! " I protested.

" Okay! Okay ! But what's to be ashamed of? We're going to be family anyways." My Mom defended.

" Ugh! You're Impossible Mom ! " I rolled my eyes at her.

 

- - -

 

" Hi! " I saw Chun reading a book at the corner.

" Hey ! " He greeted back.

" So... how'd you find my Mom? " I inquired.

" Well, she's fun to be with I have no problem with her. I like her as a Mom. " He closed his book.

" I like your Dad too! Is it fine with you that you have a sister? "

" I'm happy to have a sister, No worries. Ever since I'm a kid I wanted to have a little sister. "

" Awww! I'm happy to have a brother like you! " Then we pulled in a hug. I feel secured and comfortable with him.

" Hebe, you happen to study at TAPA right? " He ruffled my hair the moment we break the hug.

" Uh-huh! How'd you know? "

" I studied there, you're the singing diva of the school together with your two friends right? "

" Well, Yeah... "

" So... why aren't you handling your Dad's company?"

" Me and Mom have a deal, that I'll handle the company when I reached 25. I'm only 23... turning 24."

" I see, I'm 26 now. Hey, It's late now...see? It's already 11'o clock you should get your rest. "

" Well you too GE . Good night ! " I pat his knees and went upstairs in my room. As I laid in my bed I called Sel and El, hoping they're still up. After few rings they picked up.

" Wei HEBE !!! " Ella said.

" How's the meeting??? " Selina asked.

" It's fine, I'm comfortable with my new DAD and BROTHER. "

" You'll have a brother?? " They asked in unison.

" Uh-huh! His name is Wu Chun. And he happened to study at TAPA. Uhhhh... He's 26 now and he accepted me as his sister. He's handsome too ! And He ate a lot !!! " I described him to my Lao Pos.

" Well, introduce us to him!!! "  Selina excitingly said.

" I will, I'll ask when he is free. Okay? " 

" Alright, We'll see you tomorrow right Sel? " - Ella

" Uh-huh! Bye ! " then I heard a click. Gosh ! they hung up on me ! I pulled my blanket higher then drift to sleep.