05

I loved you..... So why?

Daehyun POV

 

Daehyun stood there with a surprised look on his face. He saw Himchan and Jongup head up to the roof and he followed them out of curiosity. What he didn't expect to hear was that his hyung's crush liked him back. Or that Jongup knew that they liked each other. Daehyun heard footsteps approaching and immediately hid into the corner as best as he could. To his luck, Himchan didn't see him at all as he descended towards his next class. Daehyun heard a sigh and immediately grabbed onto Jongup's hand when the younger tried to go down. "So....." Daehyun started. " how long have you known that they liked each other?" asked Daehyun. "ah..... Well, actually I knew since Yongguk-hyung told me that he liked Himchan." Daehyun thought for a moment. He knew that Yongguk has liked Himchan for three years now, so that would mean that Himchan and Jongup are very close since Himchan asks the younger for love advice since three years ago. Daehyun had an idea. "Jongup-ssii.... How about we work together to hook out hyungs up? Since we are both very close to one of the hyungs it'd be a snap. So.... What do you say?" proposed Daehyun with a smirk. Jongup with a nod and an equally big smirk. It seems that Jongup had the same idea running through his mind. The two agreed to meet after school to prepare and commence their plan.

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

The next two months were filled with lots of "accidents" by either Daehyun or Jongup. Daehyun started off with a few "accidental " trips that would cause Yongguk to become physically closer to Himchan. But then it turned from his subtl trips to him making plans for the three of them and immediately ditching them, leavin the alone. As for Jongup, he kept it simple by casually giving them hints about their attraction for one another. And to Daehyun and Jongup's surprise, the two were closer to each other more than anytime before. If you didn't know them well, you would assume that they were a couple, much to everyone's happiness. Everything was going smoothly until something bad happened. Daehyun was walking home from school one day and saw a man in a familiar hood walk in front of him. He walked faster and caught a glimpse of the familiar looking man's face. Daehyun stopped in his tracks. He waited for the man to be far ahead of him before he spoke. " oh no.... Soul connection is back....." Daehyun pulled out and called Jongup.

 

===========================================================

 

GUYS IM SOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! The good news though is that I'm pretty much finished with school and my writer's block has vanished!!!!!!! So I'll probably be wrapping this story up soon. As for soul connection, they will explained during the next chappie! And once again I'm sorry for the really lame and boring chapter. Please forgive me. PS critism and advice is welcomed ^^