06

I loved you..... So why?

Jongup POV

 

Jongup was about to call Daehyun when his phone rang. When he looked at the caller ID, he was more than happy to see who it was. "Hyung! Did you come up with a plan to get those two to confess with each other?" Asked Jongup. But the person on the other line was silent. Too silent. And it worried Jongup. "Hyung! What's wrong?"  "Just… meet me at my house Jongup. I need to tell you something important." said Daehyun. All Jongup could do was reply with an "ok". But what could have gone wrong? In Jongup's eyes, everything was going better than they had anticipated. So what happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Jongup arrived at Daehyun's house, he was immediately pulled into Daehyun's room by Daehyun himself. "Yah, Hyung! What's wrong? What happened?" asked Jongup in a worried tone. Daehyun look at Jongup and sighed. "It's just that… Soul Connection… they're back…" "Soul connection?" "Yes… Soul Connection… Guk-hyung's old group. They treat Guk-Hyung well but when it comes to his love life… well they prefer if he didn't have one at all. You see, Guk-Hyung would usually get all smushy, or as Soul Connection calls it "girly" when he's in love. Since he's all smushy, he can't write good music and in Soul Connection's view,  writes the best when he's sad. So to get their genius songwriter back, they have to break his reationships.   They usually just find a harmless way to break his relatships apart, but last time they went too far. The last time Hyung had a relationship was in middle school. He was head-over-heels for this guy, Yoseob, and he felt the same for Guk-Hyung. So they went out. They were inseparable, even to the point where it kinda grossed me out."

 

"Anyways, Soul Connection found out that Hyung was dating Yoseob, so they started to do their usual tricks to break them up. But Yoseob was determined to stay with Guk. So Soul Connection got desperate and they did the unthinkable. They cornered Yoseob one day and beat him, black and blue. When Guk-Hyung found out, it was too late. Yoseob was lying on the ground, lifeless. Yoseob look at Guk-Hyung and before he passed out, he told Guk-Hyung that "no matter what anyone says, it's you that I love. Never doubt that." Luckily for Yoseob, he survived the beating, but had gotten amnesia and completely forgot about Hyung. So Yoseob's sake, Hyung never got involved with him again. Can't you see Jongup? We have to make sure Soul Connection doesnt know about Himchan. I don't want them to get hurt." 

 

Jongup, who was rendered speechless suggested that he could try to get them to confess to each other while Daehyun kept Soul Connection away from the soo-to-be couple. 

 

But before they could start their plan, both of them had gotten a text from their hyungs. Jongup got one from Himchan while Daehyun got one from Yongguk. Both texts said the same thing: Tomorrow, I'm gonna ask him out. 

 

Jongup and Daehyun knew that this was their hyungs only chance to get their hyungs together, before Soul Connection finds out. 

 

=======================================

6th chapter. Ummm don't really have much to say… so yea… story's continuing and yongguk used to date Yoseob.  I honestly have nothing against Soul Connection but I needed a bad guy. Oh yea sorry abouthe long description of Yoseob… Anyways, I think that this is going to end in the next chapter or two. So what do you guys think? Will Yongguk and Himchan get together, or will Soul Connection tear them apart? Let me know how you think this ends ^^