My Darling, Sleep A Little More~

THE ONE ~

 

Sandara’s POV.

The next day I woke up really early hearing a weird but familiar sound.

It took me a while to open my eyes and see Injun sitting on my bed while beat boxing

“Good morning Sandara” Injun said.

“What are you doing here?...”

“It’s nice to talk to you too ^^”

“Quit joking…Seriously what are you doing here and what time is it?”

“It’s 7 morning and I’m here because I want to know what happened yesterday”

“Why did you wake me up so early…? And what about yesterday…?”

“Don't act like nothing happened Dara...Yesterday you behaved so weird and even ran away from the park…I don’t know what’s happening. Did I say something wrong?”

“I don’t think you said something wrong but that doesn’t mean it’s not your fault…”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“Even I don’t know…”

“That makes things more complicated you know….Hey what about going out somewhere just you and me later? Then you should tell me everything…I really want to know what’s going on Dara...So please promise that you’ll come with me and you’ll tell me everything” He said with puppy eyes.

I chuckled. His puppy eyes were Injun’s most powerful weapon and I couldn’t resist to it.

“Okay” I said “Let’s meet at the park in four hours from now…In fact I want to tell you the truth too and clear things up cause I just can’t keep like this…But now I really need to sleep…I feel so sleepy that I …” before I could finish my sentence my eyes felt so heavy and sleepy that I closed them and felt asleep.

“It’s a promise then, my darling, sleep a little more” I think I heard Injun whispering.

 

 

 

My Comments

Sorry for the short chapter >_> 

At this point I have to say that the first part of my story is comming to an end but the story will continue with a second part which was my main purpose from the start.

Further information in the next update.

Please comment & add me as a friend so i can read your stories too! =D