Part 2/END

There's no reason to forget

A few years have passed and yet there are still no signs of Junsu. Yet Ri-In never gave up. Everyday, she would go to the police station for any news of him. Junsu’s face never stopped appearing on the missing persons section of newspapers. Jaejoong and the guys would come by once in a while to visit her. Changmin even once told Ri-In to let go of Junsu. But given the stubborn personality she had, Ri-In refused. Deep in her heart, she still believed Junsu was out there somewhere.

 

30 years later….

A woman is lying on the hospital bed. An oxygen mask covered part of her face, but that did not cover the stress she had on her face. Wrinkles had formed over her forehead and cheeks over the years of unhappiness. The bags from under her eyes never disappeared; they were darker than ever.

“Jae…joong” She breathed, her voice low and faint. “Jae…joong…” she says once again grasping Jaejoong’s hand with her wrinkled one. “…let…me …out…I-I have to go find Junsu...” Jaejoong, who has aged as well, has a few white hairs here and there and a few wrinkles that formed around his mouth. Yunho, Changmin and YooChun were there also; their facial appearance showed they have aged as well.

“Ri-In…you can’t. The doctors said you are in a very unstable condition to get up and move.”

“But…Junsu….police station…I- have to…go…” she says, breathing heavily into the oxygen mask.

Suddenly, a long beep is heard from the heart monitor and a straight line is shown on the screen.

“RI-IN! RI-IN!”

 

Junsu. Where did you go?

 

*authors note in next page.