Part 1

There's no reason to forget

once again, this is going to be a sad story. D: so please don't read if you don't like sad endings. I don't know why but I keep coming up with sad stories so yeah :/ but maybe one day inspiration will strike and a happy ending will be posted up. But for now...I have one more sad story that is waiting for me to type and post up soon. :D

 

 

A woman in her late twenties sat by the windowsill, staring at her front yard with an unreadable expression. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were begging to be closed as bags were visible under her eyes. Yet she could not do so. Every night, insomnia struck her; for every time she tried to close her eyes, all she could see was him.

 

Suddenly, the sound of a car was heard and she, jumping up from where she sat, rushed to the door and ran out.

Her eyes looked frantic, yet hopeful, but turned into sadness when she saw the car drive into the driveway of her neighbors. Slowly, she walked back into the house, head held down.

It had been another day.

 

He had been missing for two years. She had called the police merciless times, yet they could not find him. They reported him missing and possibly even dead. But she refused to believe. She knew he was alive somewhere but for some reason could not come home.

 

The doorbell rang and she immediately rushed to it, hoping they had news about him. Four men stood before her as the door opened and she gave them a faint smile.

“You know, you guys don’t have to stop by everyday. You guys have your own life and-“

“Nonsense Ri-In! You’re like family to us, and now since Junsu has not…returned, it’s our job to take care of you” exclaims Jaejoong. The other three nod in agreement. She sighs in defeat and gives them a faint smile.

“Let’s go out to eat.”

 

Six years ago, she had married him.  He made her the happiest woman on earth. Two years later, he mysteriously disappeared. Since then, Jaejoong, Changmin, YooChun and Yunho had been taking care of her. His name is Kim Junsu. As for her, she is Jang Ri-In.