일: The Red String

My Bacon is a Prince?!

 

In the midst of summer,

"Ahhh! It feel's good to be out in the country once in awhile." Baekhyun perched his luggage beside him, stretching his arms as he sat on the bus. "Fresh air, not so new environment since Japan and Korea are almost similiar, but still worth it."

'Oh right I have to get off by Meguro station.'

Baekhyun took his luggage and headed to the back door that opened. "Arigatou Gozaimasu!" He said before stepping out the bus.

"What was the name of the hotel I was staying at again?" Baekhyun checked his pockets but he couldn't find the papers. It was when It struck him.. "MY WALLET! It's gone!"

He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed a number, he tried calling Chanyeol and their managers but neither one of them was picking up.

"Eotteokhe?!" He kept repeating to his self. After an hour of non stop panicking he finally gave up and decided to wait for a bus back to the airport.

"Going to Japan alone is definitely a bad idea.. I should have trusted my weekly horoscopes more. No wonder it says this week will be nothing but bad luck.." Baekhyun muttered. "Come to think of it, before leaving Korea, I even had a terrible stomach ache."

"Gaaah! I'm totally running out of luck! Manager.. please pick up.." He cried.

Just when Baekhyun was about to burst into frustration, a girl stomped her way to the bus shed and sat next to him. The girl then, flipped her phone open and started whining, "Ugh! Why isn't he picking up?!" She spoke in japanese that was too loud he couldn't help but listen.

'Hm seems like a highschool student.. probably 16?' Was what Baekhyun thought.

"I'm tired of this. I'm done." She slammed her phone close and tossed it inside her bag. Baekhyun's mouth gaped open, 'I had no idea japanese kids these days are like this..' It didn't took a minute before she noticed that someone had been staring at her the whole time.

"What are you looking at?" She spat at him in korean language.

Baekhyun's eyes lit up after hearing someone speak to him in his native language. "Ah! So you're korean!" 

'Che, so this guy is a korean too huh.' Jiae thought, but she couldn't care less because she was too pissed.

"What do you want?" She asked. Baekhyun remaind quiet, he kept on smiling at her while thinking of some proper words to say. Well he couldn't just bluntly say I need money, can you give me some? to a stranger he just met, furthermore an underage! 

The girl rolled her eyes thinking he was just some fan pretending to be innocent and not knowing her so he could stalk her. "I'm not in the mood to give out autographs or photos okay? Please leave me alone."

"Uh? Autograph?" Baekhyun looked at her confusely, he waited for her to say something but it seems like she was too embarassed to speak because of the misunderstanding. She eyed the large baggage next to Baekhyun, "Are you going on a vacation?"

"Yeah, I'm actually on vacation already. I just arrived and I lost my wallet somewhere, so uhm.." Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck, it made him fidget a bit because of nervousness. "I was wondering if you could lend me some money? Just enough to get back to the airport.. please?" He raised both of his hands clasped it together and closed his eyes hoping that the high school girl would agree.

"You say lend you some, that means you're gonna pay me back right?"

"Ofcourse!"

"And how will you do that?"

"I-uh..you could give me your email address and when I get back to Korea i'll send the money to your bank account!"

The girl chuckled. She wasn't so sure but talking to this stranger made her feel a bit at ease, she wasn't really gonna ask for the money back but if it means talking to this person again.. or mabye even seeing him again, why not?

Just when she was about to get out her wallet in her bag, a guy approached them. You can tell he was from one of those prestigious schools just by looking at his uniform.

"Jiae!" The guy called out but she didn't even bother to look at him, her once soft features turned into a cold one.

"Why are you here? Didn't I make it clear when we were talking on the phone?" She stood up and hurriedly walked away but the guy grabbed her wrist. He kept pulling her pleading to listen to him but she kept refusing.

"Please, listen to me! You can't end it like that!"

"Let go of me, Daehyun!"

Baekhyun sat there awkwardly, he was thinking wether he should help her but then again, it's none of his business. Furthermore he's her boyfriend so he don't have any right. Baekhyun stood up and decided to leave quietly but Jiae ran after him and tugged on to his arm.

"Wh-what is it?" 

"He's my boyfriend now." Jiae declared. Baekhyun's eyes widened, he tried to speak his way out but the guy was already furious and Jiae won't let go of his arm.

'What the hell is this girl saying infront of his boyfriend?! What if my soon to be fans found out about this?! or worst.. what if manager founds out?!'  the thought itself made Baekhyun shivered.

Baekhyun was dragged by Jiae in a nearby cafe shop and both of them talked there.

"I'm really sorry about that, it's a bit late for introductions but my name is Jung Jiae."

"Uh, nice to meet you, I'm" Baekhyun had second thoughts about telling Jiae his real name since he'll be debuting soon and they're nothing but strangers anyway.

'I probably won't meet her again after this.'

"My name.. it's Bacon."

"S-sorry? Did i hear it right?"

"Byun Bacon. You can call me that." He repeated.

Jiae laughed, "Is that even a name? Come on stop joking and tell me your real name."

"Yah, stop laughing. Don't insult my name."

"Fine, Bacon." She sighed in defeat.

When the heavy atmosphere finally lit up, Baekhyun decided to ask who the guy earlier was, eventhough it was so obvious who he is.

"Starting today, he's a nobody."

"Huh" Baekhyun chocked on the tea he was drinking, his eyes widened as he looked at the girl infront of him in disbelief. 

"You know, that guy seemed to be really sorry. I suggest you rethink your words and go talk to him properly again. He is your boyfriend, right?"

"You mean, ex-boyfriend and top wasting your precious time convincing me because I'm not doing it."

Baekhyun sighed in defeat, "I feel sorry for that dude." He muttered.

Suddenly Jiae's phone started ringing, "Ah! I'm late!" She took one big sip out of her strawberry frappe and stood up to gather her stuffs. "Bacon! Come with me."

"Where to?"

"No more questions!"

'Seriously, she's cute and all but I can't believe someone like her is already behaving in such a way. And not to mention at such a young age!'

"Hey.. where are we going? Aren't you suppose to be heading home?"

"Were going to the studio."

"What studio?"

"Modeling studio. So will you please just shut up?" She said arrogantly.

"Ahhh, I can't believe a highschool student like you is telling me to shut up."

"Who are you calling a highschool student? For your information I'm a university student."

'Well that explains the guy earlier who was chasing after her. He's a university student too.' Baekhyun stiffened after realizing that the girl she's been referring to as a highschooler was probably the same age as him.

"I really thought you were a 16 year old kid."

"You'll eat your words once we get to the studio."

"You can't threaten me. I'm the almighty Bacon." Baekhyun stated proudly and smirked.

"Really?" Jiae raised her brows as she did that cocky smile. "I thought you said you needed money?"

"Ah" Baekhyun did his famous eye smile as he looked at her, "So you're going to lend me some?" Ji Ae who was captivated stopped from walking and faced him.

"Be my boyfriend."

 

Divider I by RBSRdesigns

 

When they got to the studio, Baekhyun was asked to wait on the lobby while Jiae was getting ready. He didn't know which part he should be shocked at, the fact that she was a famous model from a famous company or the fact that she's already 19 years old. He sat there on the corner quietly, he got to talk to some of the stylist in the studio and they would all ask him the same questions.

'Are you one of Jiae's boyfriend?'

Isn't that a little bit rude, they should have just asked this way, 'Are you Jiae's new boyfriend', saying I'm one of her boyfriend is like they're implying she has lots. I have to admit she's a bit arrogant and bossy but I think she wouldn't do something like have 10 boyfriends at the same time right?

So then, I actually agreed to her contract. I mean she did say she's 19 right? I wouldn't want to be called phedo or something. Beside's since this will be my last peaceful vacation as a regular person, I might as well enjoy it. She seemed happy as well, I only need to be a proper boyfriend to her, and we both stated that there will be no seriousness happening in this fake relationship. To my surprise, she was even the one who suggested it.

"Ji Ae is ready! We'll start the photoshoot in 2 minutes!"

A girl with wavy long braided hair wearing short jean's matched with a tube top strutted her way to him.

"Hi, I'm the 16 year old highschool girl. Nice to meet you Bacon opppa."

"What the?!"

Baekhyun's jaw gaped open after having a real look to this so called highschool student. The staff evetually called her so they could start the photoshoot. Baekhyun sat there, his eyes glued to her, completely captivated.

'Wow she's like a whole lot different person...'

tumblr_mg07nwGdNJ1qjih5to4_250.gif tumblr_mg07nwGdNJ1qjih5to2_250.gif tumblr_mg07nwGdNJ1qjih5to1_250.gif

 

"Oppa!" Jiae waved from the other side of the studio.

"Good job today, Ji Ae!" Her manager handed her weekly pay that she asked for earlier, it was the money she'd give to Baekhyun.

"Thank you!" She bowed and headed to Baekhyun's direction.

"Well, that was amazing." Baekhyun nod his head approvingly while doing a slow clap.

"Ofcourse it was!" She proudly said and tapped Baekhyun's head with an envelope. "Here you go."

"You're giving it to me?" He asked pointing to his self.

Ji Ae nodded and smiled at him, "We had a contract right?"

"Ohh that.." Baekhyun opened the envelope and saw a 100 thousand yen inside.

"Is that enough?" Jiae asked as she pulled out her wallet.

"It's too much to be honest, thank you."

"That's good then. By the way, what hotel are you staying at?"

"Ehyou dont have to know!"

"Relax will you! It's not what you're thinking idiot."

Baekhyun slapped his forehead with his palm and sighed in defeat. "I'm not gonna run away ok? Here's my number.."

Ji Ae took his phone number and smiled contentedly. "Oppa, thank you for today!"

"You know.. you say that I'm your boyfriend but" He was gonna bring up the topic about her ex boyfriend but hesitated, he didn't want to spoil her good mood, not now that she's already smiling at him.

"Are you worried about Daehyun again?" Jiae sighed, she stood up, placed her hands on top of Baekhyun's shoulder and leaned in for a kiss on the cheek. "Your my boyfriend now, ok? So don't worry about him."

"Huh wait no"

'It's totally not like that! She's thinking I'm jealous of that Daehyun guy! Jung Jiae you don't get it!'

Baekhyun placed his hands on his cheek as he watched Jiae walk away, 'I'm blushing madly, am I? Please tell me I'm not.'

Jiae turned to him and smiled, "I'll give you a call tomorrow! Bye oppa!" She waved and headed to the other direction.

Baekhyun was taken aback when his phone suddenly vibrated, receiving a message from Chanyeol.

Yah, Baekhyun! What happened?!

Nothing, disregard all the messages I sent you earlier, i'm gonna rest now!

"I can't believe I got myself a girlfriend. I can already sense the trouble coming."