Satisfying Decision

Do We Belong?

Yes, she finally decided.

 

Minzy closed Taemin's hand. "Taemin please stand up. " she managed to say and Taemin did. "Why? Are you-" Minzy cut  again " I was. . well, I'm pretty much a very shy girl before. I only stare at people though I maintain good grades. Then one day, someone, for the first time asked me if he can share a table with me. 'Cause no one ever did that. And that someone is You." MInzy smiled." You were the one who gave me a new hope of improving myself. But days pass and I, slowly fell for you. I loved you even before you know me or my name. But there came a time when I saw you being so happy with another girl. My world quickly crashed. I purposely changed section 'cause I couldn't take all the pain you give me. Though, I don't blame you, I mean, Suzy is really pretty, talented and she's popular too. Every guy would want to make her his girl. That's the painful fact I learned to accept slowly. Yes, I loved you but now, I almost recovered, I can just say that I like you but that's enough. I;m a person too Taemin. I get tired admiring someone whom I know couldn't  give the love I give him back." Minzy exclaimed.

"Now, if you're saying you love me. . . I'm sorry Taemin, I couldn't let you show me that you're willing for anything. I. .  I've been through so much. But I learned to stand up. I'm not blaming anyone. :) I'm just already satisfied with what people can give and can't give to me. Thank you Taemin. " her last words to him and ended it with a soft kiss in his cheeks and ran away. She left him hanging there in the crowdy dance floor filled with couples who also dances to every beat of their hearts.

- - -

END.

Guys can be jerks. But they can also be true to what they're saying. I write fanfics based on reality and mostly broken ones so you may notice that this fic is kinda boring. (I know that don't worry =] ) But Thanks a lot for putting your time into reading this! 

Anyway, a little conclusion to what Minzy really means. Its not that she does not want to take risks but she's just well. . She just want to give herself a break to things like that though she never really experienced one. You know that feeling when you're just tired already even though you haven't really experienced a relationship. -_- That's it!

Anyways again. .  I'm gonna start finishing my another oneshot. entitled "Not over you"

Thank youuuuu for the comments and subscribers 

and for the views even if you liked it or not. I appreciate it REALLY! :)