Is this goodbye?

Do We Belong?

"Complete me, you complete me.. I've never felt this way. Don't you know that we both belong, Baby? Don't you know that we can last forever?"

- - -

A month passed by, it was rumored that Taemin and Suzy were together. Minzy, on the other hand, asked the principal to change her section. She couldn't get out of that school for her mom won't be happy if she did so. What she did was, she just endured all the pain and she gotten a bit better after one month. She doesn't see Taemin nor Suzy around that's why she gotten better after those bad times.

 

Minzy was walking in the hallway memorizing some lines for her test. Taemin passed by her but  Minzy didn't notice. "Hello Gong Minji!" he said greeting her. Minzy was startled and looked at him for a long time. "Don't you know me?" he asked. "Well, I guess you don't. I am Lee Taemin from this section." he exclaimed more. "U-uhh. . I-I have t-to go" Minzy replied and continued walking. She was so surprised with what she heard but it didn't gave her a good feeling. Instead, she was hurt. She knew that Taemin didn't like her just as much as he likes Suzy. Taemin was smiling, but he wondered why Minzy didn't answered even one question he asked. 

Minzy just wanted to graduate quietly. She planned on not seeing Taemin or Suzy for the left  2 years. But after what just happened, she told herself that there's no meaning in what Taemin told her.

Her life went on and on with the same things happening. She is silent yet she keeps her problems to herself. Its not that she didn't have any friends 'cause she has a few. She also participates well in different clubs. She is definitely a normal girl. Who would expect that a girl like Minzy is actually liking. . no loving a boy like Taemin for a long time.

 

- - -

Then There's the Prom. Its surely a dream for every girl to be invited by the guy they like. That's what most of the girl thinks but on the other hand again, Minzy didn't even bothered to read the board for the info's about the upcoming prom. It was something she stopped fantasizing about a long time ago. She just heard 'this' prom night to her friends but after that, she went back to making herself busy. The principal, finally announced for the students to invite whomever they want to date in the prom. Minzy, of course wasn't there to witness what the principal said. She was currently busy taking the books back to the library at that time. Suddenly, Taemin passed by her again: "H-hey Minji. . Do you remember me? " he said. Minzy was startled and just looked at him. "u-uh .. Yes, Yes I do. T-Taemin right? " she exclaimed. "GREAT! That's really good ! uhmm, let me help you with that." Then he went closer to her but Minzy didn't let him touch even a single page of what she's holding and said, "No. . . Please, I can manage." Taemin tried to persuade her again but Minzy still denied. She was about to tell him that she'll go when: "GONG MINZY . . ." a voice exclaimed. Minzy and Taemin both looked at the person. " Will you be my date in the upcoming prom?" A cute guy is kneeling before Minzy holding a bracelet that he reaches out to her. Minzy was actually invited by an anonymous cute guy right before Taemins eyes. It was. . . a shocking weird moment for Minzy and for Taemin, well. . . he can't possibly explain what he feels witnessing what he is seeing. 

 

-I'll end here-

Its kinda long. . 

but I'll finish it quickly.

Thank you ~