The Prom

Do We Belong?

10 days had passed since that incident. Minzy didn't really know what to do at that time. She just nodded but she herself don't know if that's a yes or a no. To the guy, who is Lee Gi-kwang, thought it was a yes so he continued putting the bracelet onto Minzy's wrist while Minzy staying in that position, frozen. Taemin couldn't control what was happening, he just looked at them, then after 'The Show' he left with a clueless thought.

 

-The Prom Night-

Minzy arrived safely with Gikwang both dressed with a glamorous gown for Minzy and an all black tuxedo for Gikwang. 

Finally, the music played slowly which welcome the so-called 'slow dancing'. Minzy chose to sit down at the corner. She wanted no lights to expose her so she chose the safest place -- beside the waiters and some people who fixes the light in the room. She was actually invited by Gikwang but she insisted on declining for about ten times already. She really didn't want to go in there in the first place.

Suddenly, the DJ announced something. . "Uh. .  excuse me students, everyone. . sorry to disturb your beautiful night but someone here is forcing me to ask you guys if you know a girl named Gong Minji. She is from class A section A. Can anyone just show her to this person, Lee Taemin. He wants to let you know that he is truly and deeply inlove with you, Minzy Please show up already. " the DJ exclaimed.

"Gong Minji! . . Lee Taemin is looking for you." different voices echoed the room when a group of people, particularly Minzy's friends dragged her to the center where Taemin is standing. She was about 5 steps away from him. "Gong Minji, May I please have this dance with you?" Taemin said politely reaching his right hand to her. "u-hh. . " she managed to say then simply reached her right hand to him too. They're finally dancing. Minzy couldn't say even a word. She is just extremely shocked. I mean the boy who broke her heart, the one whom she cried for three years? The only man she loved besides her father of course. Taemin, Lee Taemin is dancing with her, telling her that he loves her a lot. But. . How? Why? When? and so many questions popped into Minzy's mind. "Wh-why?  . ." her first question to him. "Well, I don't exactly know. I just slowly felt it. I was gonna ask you to be my date tonight but that Gikwang guy already did. That same day when you saw me. It wasn't an accident I forcely looked for you and found you carrying those heavy books." he exclaimed. "B-but since when? . . " she asked again. "Its a-long-time-ago. I mean, when I felt that you're not in the same section as I am I - " Minzy cut what Taemin is saying " No. . wait, You and Suzy. .? That time, I thought you were with . . . her?" she bravely asked. "uhhm. . Yes, that's true. She WAS my girl before. But it was hard being a boyfriend to her." Minzys eyes widened. "She. .  she was, I thought. . uhm, she was jealous to almost every girl. We always fight with the same reason over and over again. I got tired telling her that its not true. That. .  that she's the only one." Minzy felt the bad feeling she felt before after knowing these things. Taemin smiled and said " when we broke up. . That's when I always stare at the room and when I realized that something's missing. Something that I always see but not anymore. Then I figured out that the something I'm saying is not a something, it was SOMEONE." Taemin looked at MInzy's eyes deeply, Minzy stared back but hold her eyes away. She thought about the pain she went through and that now. . .

Now is the time she ever waited her whole life. She can't believe it. She can't even stop blinking. Taemin on the other hand, started kneeling. He is reaching to minzy's hand, and. . " Gong MInji, Will you please. . give me a chance to show you that I Lee Taemin, is willing to take the hardships just  to be able to let you see that I can be the dream guy and best boyfriend you want to have?" He finished with his angelic smile while raising his hand to her. 

Okay.. Minzy is way extremely surprised. She doesn't know what to do. Yes, she loved him. And now, she almost moved on. She doesn't want to be hurt no more. Until. . . She finally decided.

 

Author's note:

My last cut. Sorry, I also hate cutting the but I need to. 

Anyway thanks a lot for the subscribers YOU are highly appreciated. I thought continues story are the ones who get subbie's

but yeah, my one shot is kinda more like a continues story.

Anyway, the fic is almost over. I hope it would be a success.

Thanks a LOT~! have a great day everyone.