Chapter 3 - When plans succeed

I Wanna Love You

 

Changmin looked at his phone and sighed. "What?" Yunho said looking at him from his seat in the crowd. "Hyukjae Hyung is wanting me to get murdered by Donghae Hyung..." Yunho raised an eyebrow. "He's wanting me to act like I'm trying to steal Donghae Hyung's crush..."
 
Yunho made a oh face. "Ah.." It wasn't no secret everyone in SM Town knew of Donghae's possessive jealousy.
 
"What are you doing?" Yunho asked as Changmin pulled out his phone once more. "I have to make a call."
 
"Hey Yoona,Donghae Hyung said he'll meet us here,he's running a bit late."
 
~
 
Yoona looked at her phone then to Jessica. "That was Changmin,Oppa is coming.."Yoona said smiling then her smile turned into a frown. "What if I make a fool out of myself?" Jessica laughed. "Chill out Yoona,you'll be fine Donghae Oppa..is Donghae Oppa,he's down to earth.."
 
Jessica looked at the window of the van,she hoped the plan Eunhyuk Oppa had was going as planned.
 
Once arriving at the venue Yoona and Jessica made they're way to the SM VIPs section. "Sica!" Yoona heard someone call out as she saw Jessica wave bye at her and go sit a bit farther away.
 
"Yoona Up here!" Yoona looked and saw Yunho and Changmin waving at her. "Hi Oppas!" Changmin patted a seat next to his,Yoona thought nothing of it and sat down with him.
 
Soon Siwon,Kyuhyun and Donghae arrived. Donghae looked at Kyuhyun "You didn't have a schedule?" Kyuhyun shook his head. "No Jay Hyung is taking the role tonight..." Kyuhyun said referring to his and Trax's Jay's shared role for Three Musketeers musical.
 
Once to the SM VIP section,Donghae managed to spot Yoona and smiled,but frowned slightly when he noticed Changmin beside her.
 
"Hey guys!" Kyuhyun said and sat down next to Youngjin. Yoona smiled shyly at Donghae and turned to Changmin. Soon the concert was underway and though he was enjoying it,Donghae wanted so bad to sit with Yoona.
 
Changmin decided to wait until Donghae made an unpleasant face before starting the plan. 'Hyukkie Hyung said he would eventually' Changmin thought.
 
Then it happened. Donghae turned to look at them and frowned or was that a glare,Changmin would have laughed if it wasn't so obvious.
 
"Yoona.."Changmin started as Shinee had a VCR playing. "Yeah?" He nodded to Donghae and Kyuhyun,Kyuhyun was laughing it up with Youngjin and Donghae sat there lonely looking. "Could you go sit with Donghae Hyung,he looks a bit lonely." Yoona nodded. "Of course!" She said a bit too eagarly,she blushed when Changmin smirked. "You like Donghae hyung don't you?" She blushed harder and nodded. "He likes you too you know , Hyukkie Hyung told me he's crazy about you.."
 
"You want to be with him?" She nodded. He then nudged her. "Then go.."He whispered.
 
She stood up and walked over to Youngjin. "Youngjin Oppa could you trade chairs with me?"Donghae didn't notice as Kyuhyun was on that side. He looked over at Changmin and Changmin nodded.
 
Kyuhyun looked at Yoona. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun. Awkward silence... "Erm Oppa can you make Donghae Oppa sit in your chair and I'll give you this one?" Kyuhyun looked at her weirdly for a moment but nodded,when he realized what she wanted,he saw Changmin give Yoona a confused look and sighed Kyuhyun was so smart compared to Changmin. 'Stupid Changmin not wanting to join Kyu-line' Kyuhyun thought randomly.
 
"Hyung trade spots"Donghae groaned but did so while Yoona walked to the other side. Kyuhyun then took where Yoona had sat. 
 
Changmin raised an eyebrow what the heck was she doing? Then he spotted Jessica,oh she wanted to sit with Sica and Donghae Hyung,he then saw Kyuhyun staring at him. "No I'm not joining Kyu-line.." Kyuhyun scowled at him,"I'll get you into Kyu-line" The discussion then ended.
 
"Oppa.."Donghae looked over and saw Yoona sitting beside him,his eyes lightened up.
 
Then he frowned. "I thought you were on a date with Changmin..." Yoona's jaw dropped. "Who told you that!?" Donghae growled into the air. "Hyukjae..." Yoona giggled. Donghae looked at her. "What?" "If it wasn't for Eunhyuk Oppa,you would be thinking I was on a date with Changmin and then I wouldn't have found out you like me.."Donghae blushed and then turned pale. "I..whaa..."Yoona giggled harder. 
 
"And then maybe I wouldn't have had the courage to say I like you too.." Donghae who was about to frown,paused and looked at her. "You..like me?"
 
She nodded. They then had an awkward silence,not like Yoona and Kyuhyun's 'funny awkward silence' but the ' we like each other but don't know what to do or say next awkward silence'.
 
Donghae finally broke the ice. "Yoona I know I'm blunt but will you go out with me?" Yoona looked up,her heart pounding in her chest,the guy of her dreams just asked her out. "Yeah okay!"She said as he grinned widely,his first real smile since arriving,now he could enjoy Shinee's concert with his girlfriend with no regrets,oh how weird it felt to say,but he welcomed it.
 
~
 
Eunhyuk sat down after gettng done with sukira,Donghae walked in a stupid grn on his face.  "How was the concert?" Donghae looked at him. "Shiny..." Eunhyuk shook his head at the lame pun.
 
"So did you confess?" Donghae looked away. "She confessed." Eunhyuk's jaw dropped. "Okay ,anyways our manager called next Super Show Yoona is the guest dancer we still need to practice."
 
Donghae nodded but then gave Eunhyuk a look. "Don't touch her if you can help it okay?" Donghae said seriously,Eunhyuk sighed great possessive Donghae is back...
 
~
 
I wanna love you ,I can't live without you~
 
Seohyun groaned. "UNNIE! WAKE UP,YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CALLING AGAIN!"
 
Yoona pulled her phone over from her table. "Yobosaeyo?"
 
"You're like a queen and beautiful,I just can't be without you girl~" A voice sang through the phone.
 
Yoona laughed as she heard vaguely from Leeteuk. "Donghae it's 4am quit calling Yoona and let her sleep..and us sheesh.." Donghae grumbled about wanted to talk to her.
 
After about another hour of chatting they decided to hang up. "I love you.." Donghae said shyly,it was his first time telling her,her eyes widened and her heart pounded.
 
Then she smiled. "I love you too Oppa,now go get some sleep!" She said as he chcukled. "Okay,love you Yoong sleep well..." 
 
"Okay Oppa,Oh Oh Oh Oppareul saranghae!" She sang and then hung up. 
 
"Thank god.."Seohyun mumbled sleepily. "Sorry maknae,go back to sleep.
 
=
That night two different people went to bed the happiest they had ever been.
 
THE CHEESY END LOL