Chapter 2 - Donghae's Jealousy

I Wanna Love You

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. "I wasn't trying to hit on Yoona,Donghae..." Donghae snorted. "Oh come on,I don't like her that way we were just practicing,jeez you and your jealousy."
 
Donghae looked down at his feet and sighed. He knew he was being irrational,he always gets aggressive when jealous,but he...
 
Donghae broke from his thoughts and looked at Eunhyuk who was frowning at him. Obviously displeased with the way Donghae was acting.
 
"I know that Hyuk,it's just..ugh I can't explain it!"Donghae said standing up,his right arm swung in the air during his frustration.
 
 
Eunhyuk's frowned turned to a straight line on his lips. "You love her and don't wanna lose her" Eunhyuk stated. "Yes! I love her and don't wanna lose he- hey!" Donghae turned red at confessing.
 
Eunhyuk smiled. "Then get her..." Donghae looked at Eunhyuk in confusion. "How?" 
 
Eunhyuk could smack this boy. "Well think of something,after all Yunho and Changmin are going to the boys' concert this evening,Yoona and Kyuhyun is going too..." Eunhyuk said walking off,he vaguely heard Donghae groan.
 
~
 
Eunhyuk walked into his room and shut the door,he walked over to his bed and pulled his cellphone out.  "Changmin,hey it's Hyukkie Hyung...could you do me a favor? it's about Yoona..."
 
Eunhyuk sat in his room and just grinned when thought about what Changmin said,maybe now this would get Donghae to finally confess.
 
Walking out into the living room,he saw Donghae sitting on the couch with a bag of chips watching 'It's Okay Daddy's Daughter' ,Eunhyuk rolled his eyes why did Donghae like to watch himself on tv?
 
"So..."Eunhyuk started as he sat down beside Donghae. "So..?" Donghae retorted.
 
"You sure you can't go to the concert,Minho would want you to go..."Donghae sighed. "Manager says I'm busy...I want to go so much but I have a schedule. Eunhyuk frowned,Donghae is so stubborn.
 
"Well that ,I guess Changmin can take Yoona..."Eunhyuk said getting up as he felt Donghae grab his wrist. "Hyuk,what did that mean?" Eunhyuk grinned to himself,got him...
 
He wiped the grin off of his face before turning back to Donghae. "Well Yoona told Jessica who told me that Yoona wanted to go on a date,she was wanting someone to ask her to Shinee's concert and since other idols are there,no one would notice the date,and since you can't go,I might as well call Changmin and tell him he can ask her even though I told him one of his Hyungs likes her,he's been wanting to,actually he probably already has...." 
 
Donghae stood up and ran to his room,Eunhyuk followed and pressed his ear to the door.
 
"Hyung,is it possible to change my schedule so I can go to Shinee's concert?" He heard Donghae's muffled voice speak.
 
"Awesome,thanks Hyung!" Eunhyuk hurried back to the couch as Donghae came out. "I think I need to get ready,Shinee's concert starts in 2 hours." Eunhyuk just chuckled.
 
Once Donghae went to shower,Eunhyuk pulled out his phone. "Changmin,it's Hyung ,we have a change of plan,you have the right seats right? Okay here's what you do,switch with Youngjin hyung and make sure Yoona sits beside you...just do it,don't worry it's part of the plan." 
 
~
this one is a bit shorter but it will still be about 3 chapters ROFL