Chapter 1 - Replacement

I Wanna Love You

 

I WANNA LOVE YOU -PART 1
 
Yoona stared at her manager like he was insane,he was in her mind after what she had learned, this idea was absolutely stupid!
 
"Yoona it's a good publicity stunt." He said simply. She frowned. "Yeah for hate.."She mumbled under her breath. "Oppa,this will not end well,it's bad enough I get hate for being the supposed 'face' of SNSD ,this will give me even more antis!"
 
He sighed. "Then they aren't good people to begin with,but the company wants this and no they  haven't been told yet but well ever since Hyesun broke her ankle while practicing she can't do it and the other backup dancers are helping with Yunho and Changmin's comeback as well as BoA's concerts and Shinee and Super Junior's tours..."
 
Yoona went to speak. "No Yoona,we can't afford to take a dancer off of any of the other tours,so you'll be a special guest." He then left and she frowned. "If the oppas have some backups dancers already why do they need me as a replacement." She said to herself.
 
Yoona heard the door open and in walked Hyesun on crutches. "I'm sorry Yoona,if I could have done the performance I would have." Yoona shook her head. "It's okay Unnie,I just need to adjust to this."
 
The older girl looked at Yoona and felt bad,she unintentionally pushed Yoona into a corner.
 
Meanwhile at a dorm building across the river.
 
"Say that again Hyung..."The older man sighed as he stared at the two younger men in front of him.
 
"I said Hyesun broke her ankle so Yoona will be taking over..."One of the boys' jaw dropped and his cheeks turned a light red as the other groaned in frustration. 
 
He then looked over at the blushing boy. "Yah! ]Hyukjae,why are you blushing..." Eunhyuk looked over and frowned. "Because Donghae,it's the choreography,Yoona will have to run her hands ...down...er my backside..."  Donghae groaned even louder.
 
"Can't someone else do it?" Super Junior's manager shook his head,then raised an eyebrow. "Why are you so upset?" Donghae looked up and shook his head,he then walked into his room. Eunhyuk sighed. "Maybe cause he likes Yoona and now he has to worry about her getting hate from our fans,and to add that on he has to watch her run her hands...all over me.."Eunhyuk said with a frown.
 
"But your his bandmate,it should be that bad" Eunhyuk gave his manager a 'look'.
 
"Hyung if you watched you're wife or woman you loved do intimate stuff with you're best friend even though it may not have been they're choices to do ,you'd feel betrayed,jealous and hurt wouldn't you?" The manager then got the point.
 
Two days later Yoona was in the practice room,she was being taught the choreography,Donghae and Eunhyuk walked in and she turned and greeted them,then turned red at the thought she would be having a rather intimate dance with them.
 
"So lets begin",the choreographer said as he stood up from his spot on the floor. Yoona blushed as soon as the music started.
 
Yoona fell onto the couch with a sigh and had her eyes closed. "Yoong?" She blinked an eye open to see Jessica. "Neh?" "You okay?" Yoona nodded.
 
"I'm just a bit embarrassed." Jessica raised an eyebrow. "Mind explaining?" Yoona shook her head. 
 
"Well I had to do my practice with Donghae and Hyukjae oppas and it started out okay...but then I had to well...." 
 
Flashback
 
Yoona blushed a little as she looked into Eunhyuk's eyes they were face to face,he blushed back obviously not used to being so close to her. They then separated and walked back to each other. "Eunhyuk run your hand from just above her rear and up her back please." After that they danced some more just not as close together,they're hands and arms laced together every so often.
 
Yoona gulped,it was time.
 
"Now,what you need to do is walk over to Eunhyuk like this and make sure you get a good grip on his waist from in front." The choreographer cut in. Yoona then walked in front of Eunhyuk her back facing his chest and wrapped her arms around his lower back where she could reach from how she stood and slid down,she fought off a blush as she felt her hands slide down his rear and down his legs.
 
"Now Eunhyuk help Yoona up and put you're left hand on her waist,you're right on the side of her face and make it lok like you two are kissing." Donghae looked away awkwardly.
 
 
"Now Donghae ,this is where you run over to them and pull Yoona away from Eunhyuk fiercely." He then went over grabbed ahold of Yoona's wrist and pulled her over to his side of the room. As she walked by him as he pulled he bent his head down and stared at her as she passed while singing along to the song.
 
They then started to do the choregraphy on once more as the they walked to one another Yoona looked up at him and he looked down at her and they touched. Yoona shivered as Donghae's hand ran down her arm.
 
She hoped to god he didn't notice.
 
She snapped out of it as she put both hands on his chest,she gulped she could feel the muscles under her touch flex,she felt like she was blushing. "Push him backwards while walking.."Yoona did as was told,Eunhyuk who was watching them smirked at how unintentionally y they were being. Was it to each other? He wasn't sure.
 
Then they had to do the same chorus dance as Yoona and Eunhyuk had done before,except instead of they're hands just laying lightly over one another  like it did with Eunhyuk's she felt Donghae had a firm grip on her hands,like as if he was searching for something in her hands,his thumb ran slightly over a knuckle.
 
He then had to run a hand down her front,though not touching,but ...did he just breath in her scent?
 
She could've swore she felt him breathing in deeply at her neck. '' Eunhyuk thought as Yoona had a shocked face.
 
Then she ran her hand light over his face,then the boys started they're dance 'battle'.
 
She then walked in between them and started the dance Hyesun had done. They watched her and sang along to the song. Then both boys turned around and ripped they're shirts open and began to dances around her. 'Oh my god..."Yoona thought as she tried to keep her eyes off of the boys doing waves,she could see they're abs and open shirts through the practice room mirrors.
 
She didn't blush though she just kept doing her dance as they danced around her.
 
Slowly but surely they closed in on her as she kept dancing,the then got on each side of her and she turned around and ran her hand down both boys torsos. 'Oh my..' She thought.
 
End Flashback
 
Jessica sat wide eyed at Yoona's story. "Well...you were obviously lucky.." Jessica said smirking,Yoona groaned. "Not funny Unnie,I can't even be in the same room with both of them now."
 
Tiffany walked in and sat on the couch beside Yoona across from Jessica. "Why?"  Yoona sighed as Tiffany looked at her expectantly,she should've figured,Mushroom Unnie was listening.
 
"Cause now I picture very bad things I shouldn't.."She mumbled as the girls smirked at Yoona. "It's normal I mean those boys basically did just shove they're bare torsos in your face.." Jessica then had a thought.
 
"How does Hyesun Unnie keep professional?" Yoona smirked. "Cause Hyesun unnie is engaged." The girls gasped.
 
~