Is it What the Hell Day ? :O

Face-NU'EST

   I'm an Okatuuu, I'm an Okatuuuuuu sings Jae's little cousin Yuma, Jae looks at her,Yah keep it down. Jae shouted at Yuma as her eyes starts to tear up, What the hell was wall Jae could say as she rush over to her side, Waaaahhhh!!!!!! some one Jae is beating me,Yuma lied, :O No i didnt replies Jae as they heard foot steps coming up the stairs Umma, Umma waaahhhh!!! cried Yuma,Yah keep it down Ma might .Just what is going on here,says a voice.Umma then walks inside there room as Yuma runs over to her and hugs her.Umma Jae made me cry waaahhh!!!!!.What the Hell no i didnt replies Jae Ma she's lieing. Umma's mouth turn to :O. She's lieing Jae finished off,She's only 3,now hurry up and get ready for school before i think off punishing you, Umma replies.While walking off Yuma just showed a monkey face at Jae and giggles.

Ugggh,Jae then sighed,I hate when she lies like this.

Jae the nheads for school meeting Yuuki by the locker as ususal, Hey said Yuuki,Hai replies Jae, and then Suddenly Nu'est appear,and all the girls rush to them scream there lungs out, AAAAAHHHH REEENN,AAAH JJJRRR  they heard some fan girls said.

AAAHHH  is it WHAT THE HELL DAY OR SOME THING jeeze There just guys shouted Jae as Yuuki looks at her worriedly

Its seems as if your day was already bad enough ask Yuuki 

You dont wanna know the half. Jae then felt apat on her shoulder and looks left. Dasiuuuu, She hugged her brother Lee.

Hey princess. Listen i dont think i can walk you home today so Byeeeee, scream Lee running off.

Jae just looks at her Yuuki and said What the hell.

I guess is What the hell day replies Yuuki.