Jr's Jae

Face-NU'EST

   Today is Monday the first day off school, says Jae happily getting ready for Maths, Yah your like a stupid you know that, says a guy in the class room to Jr. Why dont you shut the hell up other wise we'll really see who's stupid here, replies Jr giving him a death glare. Jae heard an angrument and turn back to see whats going on but only get Jr's stare which was scary as hell and sends shivers down her spine.

Daam remind me not to get him angry Jae whisppear to Yuuki who was siting next to her in class, Yuuki just nod her head.

Dude dont kill him, says Aron hurry running over to his side holding Jr back because he knew his temper. Jr only sighed his eyes suddenly looks at Jae who was talking with Yuuki and smiles.Aron eyes followed his to see what he's starring at. :O You like Jae dont you ask Aron teasinly.

Jr just look back at Aron and looks away as Aron laughs,Awwh Cute replies Aron. You know you two would make a cute couple whisppears Aron in Jr ears.

Jr eyes grew wide and ask You think so ?, Aron only nodded besides she's a cute girl as well i might take her for my self ,Aron then winks at Jr which cause Jr to blush. Talking about Jae had always been a touchy subject for Jr.

So I guess Jae is already taken huh. Aron thought, as he smiles looking at Jr and Jae.

Jr's Jae, sounds cuter than i igmagine Aron says softly hoping that Jr won't hear

Jr just looks at him , What did you said ?

Nevermind replies Aron and he laughs as Jr just looks at him weirdly.