Meeting Nu'est

Face-NU'EST

  Jr had the guys bussy so that they won't about Jae since he secretly has a crush on her on the other  hand Ren was being quite weird lately doing stuff that he won't do,Hm i wonder whats up with Ren thinks Jr when he was about to find out Aron crash on there Meeting Room and turn on the Tv and listens to the the News Reporter. Yah Aron what the hell shouted Jr as he throw a pillow at Aron. Owwww!!!! if your trying to land the pillow on my head,he then looks to the ground where the pillow landed ,your sadly miss taken Aron then shows monkey face at Jr.

Today NU'EST has recently join Pledis High Rumor has it that there leader Jr has a secret crush on one off the girls . 

says the reporter .

Jr mouth's turn to an O as he was about to turn off the tv Aron stop him. Naaahh C'MONN  tell;; ME WHO IT IS FIRST . And suddenly all eyes was on Jr

Daam paparatzies, thought Jr, NONE OFF YOUR DAAM BUISNESS ,he shouted as the door bell rang. I'lll get it says Ren as he goes to open the door,

Ah Jae your here  Ren says surprize looking at her at the door way,please come in he replies as Jae steps in there room looks like it was new. Wow was all Jae could say.

Hi my name is Minhyum,he shakes her hand,my name is Aron,he lightly kisses her hand,my name is Bakeho, he then hugged her, Jae looks at Ren and says, Well i guess your Ren right ?

Ren just nodded his nead and replies,Yup as he hugged her,while she hugged back.

Well of course you know me replies Jr interuppting Ren and Jae Scene as they broke the hug.

Yeesss Jr every one knows you.tease Aron as everyone laughs.

wow meeting the Nu'est wasn't so bad but the guys shows diffrent personality i like that,thought Jae as she watch all off them from head to toe.

she then gets a text msg from her mom saying 

GET HOME NOW!, 

Jae sigh,Sorry guys i have to go, Jr looks at her with concern,let me guess its your mother he replies as she only nods her head.

Nighty night guys,she hugged all off them

Yah call me Oppa! commanded Jr. Jae giggles sure.

Oppa sounds nice Ne,she giggles again as she higged him once more and walks out.