Part 3

How Precious Me

"Hyo, wake up, hyo," that voice wake me up. When I open my eyes, oh, It's Yuri.

"Yeah, I'm wake up now," I said while I stand up.

"Okay, tell me your problem now,"

"Wow, chill girl. I said after breakfast not after I wake up,"

"Aish, you remember -_- okay, after breakfast, kay?"

"Yups! Now I want take a bath"

 

After breakfast

 

"Now, tell me," Yuri said. She seem so on fire now

"Okay okay, I'll tell you," so, I tell her everything. My conversation with my manager, my feelings, my conversation with Eunhyuk oppa. There's no lie in my sharing with her. Yuri really focus to listen my problem. Maybe she feel guilty? I don't know. When I tell her everything in my room, I'm so relieved. I mean, there's no more secret between us. I know, It's just Yuri and the 7 girls still doesn't know what's going on. But, I'm pretty sure Yuri will tell this to the others.

"Are you now have a job?" Yuri open finally

"Nope, hahhh," I said

"Do you want to replace me on Strong Heart today?" She said, seriously I never taught that she would said like that.

"Emm? What? Are you serious?"

"Of course, beside, I'm tired. And you know, I can't tell my story with entertaining people. You and Sooyoung can do it. Come on, Hyo. I'll call the PD now," after that she really call the PD, I can't reach the phone. And suddenly she said "ah, annyeong haseyo, PDnim, It's me Yuri" and I was like "oh, crap"

It take 5 minutes for Yuri talk to PD, but her smile never gone from her beautiful face. And finally she hang up. She turn on me and said "Fighting!"

"Oh, God. Yuri what the hell you do? I mean, thank you so much, Yuri. You are my angel," I said to her and hug her

"I know I'm an angel. Hehehe. It's okay, Hyo. I just want to help you,"

"And you did it. Thank you so much"

"Will you stop thanking? If you're not, I'll cancel it," she said when she loose our hug.

"Okay, okay, I stop, hahaha" and we go out from my room with smile in our face.

"What's going on?" Sunny ask with curious. I said it before right? That Yuri will tell to the others. And yes, she doing it right now. Oh God, first It's just for Sunny but Taeng join it. And then Sooyoung, and then everyone except Jessica. She still sleep.

"Hyo, get ready to Strong Heart!" Taeng said

"But, what story will I tell? I have no good story,"

"Just tell your problem, Hyo" Tiffany said

"What? On hell no, I will not tell this story for anyone expect you guys and Hyukjae oppa,"

"Why? Maybe with you tell your problem you will get some jobs," Sunny said. She's right, but I don't want get job because PD pity for me.

"I don't want seems like beg for jobs," I said

"Yeah, that's true, people will think Hyo is begging for jobs," Taeng said

"Hmm, tell about your love scandal!" Sooyoung said

"Whaaat? Who? What will I'm going to say?" I was like O.o

"Oh yeah that great idea!" Yoona said

"Just tell them you read on internet, people was matching you with Hyukjae oppa, Junho, Doojoon, even Taeyang right?" Sooyoung explain it

"So?"

"And tell your true feeling"

"What the? I mean, how I tell it, Soo?"

"Here, listen this" Sooyoung about to tell her point and we all focus on her.

 

SBS Building

 

I can't believe I'm here. Alone! Well, I get this job because of Yuri give it to me. And I'm nervous now. But I believe I can do it. Seriously, I'm doing this because other people. First, I get this job from Yuri. Second, the story I will tell It's from Sooyoung. And third, this clothes belong to Jessica. She lend me a strip blues and hot pants, for shoes It's my own.

So I get ready for shoot. When Seunggi-ssi introduce me, I hear a loud of cheers from spectator and the other artist. I bow to them for respect and thank you.

"So Hyoyeon-ssi, I heard that it was Yuri-ssi that join this?" Seunggi ask me.

"Oh, yes. She can't do it because her mom is sick now, and I replace her because I'm the one that free," I said. Actually, It's lie. But Yuri forced me to tell like that if Seunggi or anyone ask me that question, so there's no misunderstood.

"Oh okay, we hope that Yuri-ssi's mom is okay and that was not a big deal," Seunggi said and everybody was like "yeah" "yes" "yups"

"So, Hyoyeon-ssi, on your board, It's tell 'love scandals' It's make me curious to hear it. Can you tell us your story?" Seunggi said

"Oh okay I'll tell you guys," I said.

"It's about...."

 

 

Jeng jeng! Hahaha, I'll stop here. but I promise, I'll update soon. What will Hyoyeon said? I'm sorry if this chapter there's no Hyohyuk moment :/ maybe next chapter. Just wait it. Sorry for wrong grammar and typo. Comment and subscribe please~~^^ PS: i’ve edited this~ enjoy~