Part 2

How Precious Me

Now, infront my face is my dorm’s door. What a boring view! I turn to Eunhyuk oppa, he already gone. And i forced to open that boring door. “annyeong haseyo” i said it with a low voice. When i see Taeyeon, she already sit on couch her face straight to me and give an angry face. I bow to her and say mianhae, i know that’s not really polite but what do i care? When Taeyeon about to open , i already know what will she say.

”KIM HYOYEON!! WHY YOU GO HOME JUST NOW?! DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? DO I HAVE TO BUY A NEW WATCH, HAH?! YOUR  OLD  HABIT MUST CHANGE! YAH!! KIM HYOYEON!!” every word she said, i said it too on my mind. Those words already out of my head, maybe the others members too. It’s because my habit, when i have a problem i go to practice room. At there, i dancing for non stop, until JummaTaeng call me. And until i home, Taeyeon will yell at me just like what she’ve yell at me. and those words are she yell it.

”Mianhae, i just feel don’t want to go home because i’m still stress about what i and manager oppa talked about. So, i decided to dancing. Sorry, Tae, i always make you worry,”

”Hyo, if you have a problem why you don’t talk about it with us? Maybe,we can help youHyo,”

Maybe? Maybe you said? All i want is SURE! Beside, you said you worry about me right? What the hell? 10 minutes again it’s 1 am and 5 minutes before you called me! do i have to said it, Tae?

”maybe later, not now. And oh yeah, Hyukjae oppa already calm me. so, there’s nothing you have to do,”

”and now all i want is sleep. I’m tired, dont’t wake me up until breakfast time. mianhae,” i said and i bow to her, i go to bathroom to take a bath. I still can feel Taeyeon watch me from behind.

It’s feel like i want to go out from this room. It’s better for me to spend a night at practice room than my room. Altough, practice room more cold than this room, but it’s more cozy and make me calm. But my room? That Maknae will ask 1000 questions for me. hahh.

I go out from bathroom, and go to my room.

“Hyo,” there’s someone call me, i turn my head.

“oh, Yuri. Wae?”

“you have problem, right?” i can see a worry in her eyes.

“ne, but i’m fine”

“liar, i heard you sigh for many times in bathroom,”

“are you stalk me?”

“Aniyo, i want to pee but you were in bathroom. And i heard your sigh, so i believe that you have a problem.”

“it’s not a big deal, Yul. I can face it by my self,” i said it to make her calm

“so? Why Hyukjae oppa help you?” this kid, is she overhear my conversation with Tae?

”are you overhear?”

“don’t blame at me, blame to Taeyeon’s big voice,”

“why if you have a problem, you never ask us for help. We feel like we useless for you,” she said. Her last word hurt my heart, i feel guilty to her.

“it’s not like that, i just don’t want you guys be bothered just because of me. you guys already have your own problem and business, right?” that’s true, my second reason it’s i don’t want to bother them.

”anni, we don’t feel be bothered by you, Hyo. We love you, Hyo,” her innocent response make me want to cry. I walk to her and hug her.

”Gomawo, Yuri. After breakfast i’ll tell you everything. Only you,”

”Ne, gomawo, for trust in me,”i loose the hug, we smile each other.

”Ne, now i have to sleep. Wake me up, okay?”

”Ne,”  we finnaly go to our room. And with no doubt, i lay my body on bed. I know that Seohyun want to ask me but it canceled because she saw me that really tired.

 

 

i know, i know its short chapter. i can't finish all of it, i have school tomorrow. i'll update soon. comment and subscribe please~~ gomawo^^