nothing can wake Hoon up?

2 Years...will love...change?

When dinner was done, I told the Kwons to go play with Hoon but omma kept insisting on helping me wash up. In the end Jiyong oppa came to help me and it was then did omma then left to the living to play with Hoon. Before I could turn the tap on, Jiyong oppa push me out of the way by his hips to the side as he started to wash the plates while he instructed me to just wipe them dry saying that he didn’t want me to get rough hands by washing.

“But I already have rough hands!” I commented making Jiyong oppa shake his head.

“No you don’t! But if you continue to wash your hands would get wrinkled.”

“You hands are precious too. What would happen if they get injured? You still have to make music and more.”

“Aigoo can’t you be a good girl and listen to me once?” He asked and when I quiet down he wipe one of his hands dry roughly before he pat my head. “Good girl~” He said before he continue washing the dishes.

“Omma’s cooking reminds me of my omma’s cooking.”

“You miss them?” He asked making me nod. “Shall we go visit them one day while you are still here?”

“I don’t know oppa, schedule seems to be really really packed.” I said, since not only am I recording for the 2NE1 girls but also we have to do Pixie’s collaboration song with the boys as well. With Rihanna’s concert coming up in less than a month, I could barely stay here in Korea to finish all of those recordings for more than 2 weeks.

“Want me to bring them over?”

“Aniyo oppa it’s alright. If I can’t meet up with them this time then maybe next time. Plane tickets are a tad bit expensive this few days.”

“But it’s just going to be the two of them. And if you really miss them…”

“I wouldn’t have time for them once recording starts.”

“Don’t worry I’ll talk to Yoon Shik about this. We’ll try to work something out if possible.”

“Ahrasso. Komawo oppa~”

“Aigoo that isn’t something you should thank me for. Now let’s quickly wash up so that we can join them outside.” Jiyong oppa said making me nod.

When everything was done, we head outside to the living room to see that the Kwons were really enjoying their time with Hoon while Hoon was entertained so much that he never stop giggling or laughing, showing off his eye smile. When Hoon notice us entering, he crawled towards my direction and I knew he wanted me to carry him so I went forward and got him up in my arms before we all took a seat on the sofa while I had Hoon sitting on my lap.

“Heard from Jiyong that you’re back this time for work. Things going to be busy?” Dami unnie asked making me nod.

I place my palm in front of Hoon as he slam his tiny palms against mine, similar to what he did earlier at the kitchen. When he heard that he was able to make a smacking sound when his hands clap with mine, he would always tilt his head to look at me and give me his smile, his eyes seems to be saying ‘Omma hear this! I’m making music!’ He likes to do this whenever I place him on my lap, be it if I’m talking with someone else or am just having him on my lap, my palms would always be there to let him clap against and sometimes I would close my palms, trapping his tiny hands, sometimes he struggles to be free or else he would be laughing really hard as if knowing that he was caught.

“Yeah. The girls would take me a week I guess. As for Pixie, it’s going to be fast recording her since that’s what they do. Unlike us, we always do it until perfection or when we think it sounds alright but they just do it in 5 tries and pick the best one out of there, although they perfect almost every takes.”

“Isn’t Jiyong part of the song as well?” Dami unnie asked making me nod.

“Jiyong oppa and TOP oppa are going to be featuring in the song so I think it’s going to take some time.” I said before I whispered the last part of the sentence. “Jiyong oppa is a typical Blood type A. He’s going to take up most of the time.”

“Yah I heard that~” Jiyong oppa said as he tickles my side, making me squirm a little as I dodge his attacks.

“What about Hoon?” Kwon omma asked.

“I guess my brother would be taking care of him. The last time Hoon enters the recording studio he cause quite a stir if we don’t keep a close eye on him. Besides the equipments in the studio are so expensive and while we’re at work, we never really take note of our surroundings so I guess Hoon has to stay at home.” I said making Jiyong oppa nod.

“How about if we can, we will come and take care of Hoon? After all old man and I would be staying at home the whole day most of the time. That way your brother can go out with his girlfriend as well.” Kwon omma said.

“Girlfriend?” I asked as I look at Jiyong oppa who shrug his shoulders, telling me that he knows nothing about that.

“Hyomin-ssi. What? Didn’t he tell you?” Dami unnie asked.

“You mean Hyomin unnie and Yoon Shik oppa are together right now? As in dating?!!”

“I think so. And yes they are together now. Didn’t they went out for dinner tonight?” Dami unnie mentioned.

“Aigoo oppa is going to get it from me tonight!” I said making them laugh.

“So what do you guys think?” Kwon omma asked and I almost forgot about Kwon omma’s question if she didn’t remind us that she needed an answer.

“Of course omma. Feel free to come by and just spend the day with Hoon. I’m sorry we can’t take him over to your place…”

“No worries my dear. We don’t want to make things difficult for you all as well.”

“I’ll give you guys my oppa’s number. In case you all would just like to come by at the very last minute while you’re nearby.” I said as I wrote out the temporary phone number that we have gotten so that we can call one another easily and handed it over to the Kwons. “My number is there as well. If you all want to visit Hoon you can also ring me or even Jiyong oppa up. I’ll then inform Yoon Shik oppa about it.”

“That would be great~” Kwon appa said.

An hour later it was time for the Kwons to go back and rest since Dami unnie still have to work tomorrow. Besides it’s already late so I got them to go back and rest first since we would still be here for quite some time and also I’ve given them our numbers. Anytime they would like to visit their beloved grandson, they could just pop by and say hi. I got Jiyong oppa to send them all the way down to the carpark while I decided that it was time to get Hoon ready for the night.

Jiyong oppa came back not long later and decided to join us at the washroom where I was already halfway done with Hoon’s bath. I got him to prepare some milk since I was almost done with Hoon and I was still coping, which he agreed. When Hoon was clean, I changed him into a blue romper that has “Mummy’s boy” on it and he was already quiet, most probably really tired after playing the whole day with not only the 2NE1 girls, Big Bang boy but also the Kwon family.

I got outside when Hoon was all dressed up to see that Jiyong oppa has already gotten the milk ready and so the two of us decided to settle on the sofa. This time I let oppa carry Hoon as he fed the tired baby in his arms. Hoon manage to finish the milk that his appa has prepared for him, which I thought he wouldn’t since he was already tired and I was so sure that he would fall asleep before he could finish the milk but he did anyway. Jiyong oppa subsequently let the young boy rest his head against his shoulders as he stood up, rocking Hoon to sleep while I did some laundry.

It didn’t took Hoon long to fall asleep for before I could even finish sorting out the laundry and press start for the washing machine to operate, I have already felt Jiyong oppa’s arms wrapping around my waist while Jiyong oppa was now resting his head on my shoulders. Subconsciously I let out a smile and continue to finish my work here before I was ‘forced’ to turn around when Jiyong oppa turn me by my shoulders and lightly push me to rest my back against the washing machine.

“Is Hoon sleeping already?” I asked making him nod.

“He’s sleeping so soundly I doubt anything can wake him up.”

“Anything?” I asked as he captured my lips and softly nibble against it, causing me to moan.

“Not even us.” He said when he pulled away and with a smirk, he barely allowed me to take in a breathe before he got my lips again.

The both of us were enjoying that moment so much even though Jiyong oppa was  kind of forcing himself on me until we heard the door click, meaning that someone was back home. I tap Jiyong oppa’s shoulders to tell him we need to break just in case he was too engross in eating me up that he didn’t hear anything but there was no way he was going to let me go so easily so he ended up giving me a bit against my lips, causing me to moan even harder when he against the little cut he gave me, taking in all the blood like a vampire before pulling away.

“Are you a vampire?” I asked, earning another smirk from me before he held my hand and lead me out to the living room.

“Oh you guys are still up?” Yoon Shik oppa asked as he took off his shoes.

“Yeah. We need to talk.” I said with my arms crossed in front of my chest while Jiyong oppa was just wrapping his arms around my neck from the back as he rest his chin against my head.

“What is it? Did something happen to Hoon?” He asked making me shake my head.

“More like something happen to you.” And before Yoon Shik oppa could even react Jiyong oppa has already made his way to Yoon Shik oppa as planned as Jiyong oppa locked him in a headlock and brought Yoon Shik oppa towards me.

“Yah what’s wrong? What did I do?” He asked as he tries to pry Jiyong oppa’s hands off him.

“You! Why didn’t you tell us that you had a girlfriend?” I asked.

“Bwoh? When did I have a girlfriend?”

“Still planning to hide it from us?” I asked as I flick his forehead.

“Yah it hurts!”

“You sure you didn’t get a girlfriend while we were gone? Someone like Hyomin unnie?” I asked.

“Hyomin? W-we’re not together.” Yoon Shik oppa stuttered.

“Oh ho look who’s stuttering now.”

“Aigoo can’t you guys let me go first?!!”

“Nope.” I said as I give Jiyong oppa a look, causing him to tighten his hold around Yoon Shik oppa’s neck.

“Aish fine fine I confess!!! I’m courting her alright?!!” Yoon Shik oppa burst out and it was then did Jiyong oppa then let go of him.

“You should have confessed that from the start then your sister wouldn’t be torturing you~”

“What is she PMS-ed or something?” Yoon Shik oppa asked as he rubs his sore neck while Jiyong oppa was now making his way back to me.

“Oppa you were saying that you are courting unnie?” I asked, ignoring his accusations of me having my periods right now. Of course I wasn’t angry at oppa, I just wanted him to say out the truth from his own mouth that’s all.

“Well cause she hasn’t say yes to me yet!” Yoon Shik oppa said as he plop his tired body against the sofa.

“Why?!! Unnie knew you were single so there is no reason for her to not agree to you.” I said as I settle beside him.

“Sis, she needs time ok? It’s not like you said yes to Jiyong hyung the very minute he pops you the question.”

“I couldn’t agree enough on that my man.” Jiyong oppa said, taking Yoon Shik oppa’s side.

“Oppa I want to know how you guys started!”

“But we haven’t started!!!” Yoon Shik oppa comment desperately.

“Okay fine how you started to court unnie. Fair enough?” I asked.

Looks like Yoon Shik oppa is going to have a hard night with me! Kekekeke~