The White Soul Prologue Part 1/1

What happens when two souls collide?

The white soul belongs to the angelic boy Lee Jinki, he is a boy who takes care of others. He takes more care off them than he does with himself. His personality brings joy to others, his angelic smile shows caring. 
 

Jinki is a smart boy, he has ranked first in his school 4 times in a row. He has many good friends that love him despite his clumsiness. Jinki's only black spot in his soul is the scar of his parents leaving him when he was 15 years old.  leaving him all alone in a small house.

 

Jinki was born in December, when he started school he was the smallest one. But he did rise over them. Jinki could write and read perfectly already at the age of five. He gathered many friends in the years of school, his best friends that he met in third grade was. 
Key and Minho one class under him and little Taemin that started in first grade. They got really close after that. 
The first time Jinki met Key and Minho in lunch, they had both forgotten theirs and the kind Jinki gladly shared his part. Taemin and Jinki met when Taemin fell down from a three that he climbed. Jinki carried him all the way to some teachers.

Jinki's school life was perfect but home it was different. He wasn't the smiling angel that he was at school. At home he was quiet and ignored by his parents. The day Jinki turned 8 his parents suddenly decided that he was an adult. So they often left him, left him alone in a house spending the night. Jinki was always scared, he believed that monsters would come and take him. 

Jinki felt more and more alone at home, he felt a black spot building up  inside him. Jinki grew used to the silent home, he grew used to not having any love from a parent. He only relied on his friends.

When Jinki turned 14 he hear his parents talk about traveling to Europe and live there. Jinki didn't think much about it since his parents didn't mention it. But a year passed and his parents was packing all their stuff getting ready to travel. 
They left Jinki a note when they left standing " There is 100 000 won under the refrigerator just take them."
Jinki didn't even get any goodbyes or hugs from his parents...instead he was left alone in a big apartment with almost no money or food. 

Jinki sold the apartment he got a lot of money so he bought a small apartment for himself right beside the school. Jinki is still living there, living happily with his friends. 

 

His white soul has only one black spot, he is searching unconsiously for a person that can heal it.