Dark Soul Prologue Part 1

What happens when two souls collide?

 

13 years ago, when I was still 8 years old.

After his wifes death..  He had changed..But the little boy did not know.

"Appa you came home!" A little boy with chocolate brown hair was running towards a chubby man. The chubby man chuckled, "Hey, take it easy now. Let me take of my shoes first" But it was too late. The little boy had embraced the man. "Appaaaaa" he said. The big man tousled his hair. "Now..Now.. Let me go, I have to untie my shoes." "Okay..." The boy mumbled. 

"Son are you ready for bed?" A sweet and dark voice shouted from the kitchen. "Yep!" A little boy came running out from the bathroom, only in his dinosaur Pajamas. The little boy walked to his room. "Appa? Can you read me a story?" The little boy said while covering himself under the sheet. "Of course" The man said while patting the little boys head. 

"Once upon a time there lived a little boy in a big castle! The boy was the prince...." 

The man spoke while letting his hand tickle the little boy behind the ear. The boy laughed.

The man bent forward and kissed the sleeping boy on the forehead. "And the two of them lived happily ever after... I'm not letting you go..I love you..Goodnight"

 

Warning: Rating materials... I'm not going fully out.

5 years went by.

"Did you have a fine birthday, son?" The man asked the boy while sitting on the edge of the bed. The boy nodded to busy looking at the clock his father gave him. "That's good.. Good.." The chubby man lifted his hand and placed it on the boy's thigh. 

The boy was used to it, the man did it everyday. his thigh and kissing him on the cheek. 
But the man's hand was moving further up. "You know.. Son? You are almost adult now, you are so grown up...That I want to give you another gift" The boy looked up, and met his father gaze. He smiled "What do you want to give me, father?" The man smiled and pulled out long strips of a rope. 

It went to fast for the boy to react. His hands and legs was already tied to the bed. The boy tried to wiggle him self out. "Appa! Untie me! What's going on! " The boy screamed, his beautiful eyes filled with watery tears. "Tshh.. Son, don't cry. This is my present for you" The man his lips. His hands moved under the boy's t-shirt. Hands was him lightly. When one hand began to move down towards his pants the boy screamed. "Don't! No.." It was too late. One after one a button opened up and his pants was carefully removed. "Relax.. I will make you feel good." The man's voice whispered in his ear.

The boy was old enough to understand what was going to happen.. what his father did. 

 

"Jonghyun.. I love you. I will not let you go! You are mine forever."

 

 

 

Okay.. This is only a short chapter because  I have a  dark soul prolouge and a white soul prologue.

These chapter are their background stories I think I will narrow it down to two parts each.