Dark Soul Prologue Part 2

What happens when two souls collide?

3 years after the first abuse. 

The boy that was laying at that bed covered in bruises and blood was Jonghyun.. right now was he 16 years. On this particulary day he had been everyday for eight years. 

This had to stop.

Jonghyun went to schools with bruises and bandage. The teacher worried and asked him. But all Jonghyun did was looking down. 
Also the other students in his class was afraid of him, they thought he was a gangster.

This had to stop.

After eight years with harassment Jonghyun personality had grown dark. He didn't care about the world nor did he care about people. He had lost all his trust in everyone and he felt empty. No feelings just a dark heart. 

This had to stop, and it will.

For the past year had Jonghyun planned his escape. Knowing that he only had one choice.. he had to make sure that his father would never wake up again.  This night he would "willingly" creep up to the old man. 
He would do it right after the pokermatch was finished.

It worked.. Jonghyun crawled up in the bed with his father. "So you are finally giving in? You like it don you?" He whispered in his ear. "Yeah..I do" Jonghyun said in a low voice. Disgusted by what he just said. 
When his father was busy his way down Jonghyun  pulled out a knife. No bigger than a pocket  knife. He carefully placed the tip of the knife gently at his fathers neck. The man stopped what he was doing and looked up at the younger boy. "Wha..what.." Jonghyun covered his father's mouth with a finger. "Remember? eight years ago? You gave me a gift? This year...It's my turn. To give myself a gift!" Jonghyun raised his voice and pressing the tip of the knife harder against the man's skin. "Now.. Do you want any last words?" The man over Jonghyun's body was shivering and his  eyes was turning red. "S-s-s-son.. all I wanted ..was you to love me back! Please d-d-d-on't kill me!" Jonghyun smirked. "That wasn't very good words.. pitiful creature" Jonghyun  removed the knife from the man's neck. "if you don't want to die..stand up against the wall!" Jonghyun pushed the heavy man off him. His father rushed to the wall standing up. "What a obedient creature you are...Maybe I should entertain myself a little?" 

Inside Jonghyun there was a mixture of dark feelings. Pain,hatred, anger and sadness. But he couldn't help to feel a stick of joy when he stabbed the chubby man in the arm. A loud scream came out of the man's mouth. Jonghyun found it amusing. "Please..scream for me more..won't you? If you do so.. I will love you forever" Jonghyun moved to the man's ear when he said those last words. Jonghyun pulled out a bloodstained knife. "O-o-okey" his father muttered blinded  by his false love for his son.
Jonghyun chuckled everytime  he struck the knife through the body of the man. Covering his own clothes in red blood. The man that once was his father...lost contact with this world as he fell down not breathing.

Jonghyun did it! He had just killed the person that had made his life a mess. Everything would change know to the better...or would it?

 

Jonghyun was now 21 years old. 
 

After murdering his father he joined the underground. Dealing with drugs and other illegal things. His life had know grown for the worse. His heart was a pile of nothing. His body was a empty shell and he didn't feel anything. He didn't care about other just himself. 
The boss of the underground group he was in insisted that he would join a school so he could help them with the archive. Jonghyun strongly rejected it but when he was threathened with his head on a pole if he did not attend a new school.

 

Next chapter is White soul prologue.