[BREAK] BLOCK B REBELLION!

[소나기] Sonagi ~ BLOCK B EDITION

NOTE: The chapter you are about to read is the effect of too little sleep and not enough hours in a weekend to satisfy Closet Noona's fangirling. The exchange below to Closet Noona's knowledge is purely fictional, if it did happen in real life, it would be the highest level of awesomeness that Block B reads Closet Noona fanfiction.

 

Closet Noona just started her part-time studies and has now to juggle between her work, school and Korean classes. She is deeply regretful that she couldn't update as much as she wants, her original plan was to finish Block B's 소나기 series by June and it is almost September and there's still Park Kyung left. Honestly, Park Kyung is Closet Noona's first bias in Block B, you would think it's easier for her to create a good fic with her bias but she at it.

 

While she was worrying over what kind of story to write for the last installment of 소나기 with Block B, the members were having their own meeting at BNS.

 

AT BRAND NEW STARDOM

 

ZICO: I think you all know why we're all gathered here. (All the members are sitting around a conference table).

 

B-BOMB: Not all of us...where's Kyung?

 

ZICO: He told me he'll be late, so we can start without him.

 

PO: So why are we here hyung?

 

ZICO: I just want to get the other members support before I formally submit my complaints to Closet Noona Writer-nim.

 

U-KWON: Complaints? About her 소나기 fanfic?

 

TAEIL: We should feel honored that Closet Noona's first fic is about us!

 

JAEHYO: And that she even included the rest of us, I thought it was just gonna be a Zico oneshot.

 

(The rest of the members nodded in agreement. Zico sighed)

 

ZICO: I knew that you would say that.

 

PO: But it's true hyung! Closet Noona did a good job!

 

ZICO: Taeil hyung, Jaehyo hyung and PO (pointing at the three) you cannot complain at all, your fanfics had more skinship than the rest of us.

 

U-KWON: Ah, he's right, I only get to hug my partner. Taeil hyung got to kiss her.

 

TAEIL: But that was before she got into an accident and lost her memory. Now I don't know if our schedule will allow me to meet her. She can't even remember me.

 

B-BOMB: But with the ending that Writer-nim gave you there's hope that she will remember. Jaehyo also had a good story, they had sleepovers as children! They even shared underwear...

 

TAEIL: Why'd you bring the underwear issue up? So erted!

 

JAEHYO: But I didn't even get a real kiss, Writer-nim just made me kiss her forehead, and before that she was throwing things at me, imagine if the heels really hit my face.

 

B-BOMB: Are you talking about real danger? Writer-nim almost made me a hit-and-run victim!

 

TAEIL: But that was crucial to advance the story! I think Writer-nim likes to add vehicular accidents because my girl was involved in a car accident that made her lose her memories of us. It's more torturing for me. You survived yours-

 

U-KWON: Actually among all of us, PO has the best story because he had two kissing scenes.

 

B-BOMB: Yes, two kissing scenes and not just on the forehead or cheek but on the lips!

 

TAEIL (murmurs to himself): But I think my sofa kiss scene wasn't bad too.

 

PO: But Writer-nim made me laughable because she wrote that I had gas and diarrhea when I confessed to Young Mi noona.

 

JAEHYO: That's nothing she actually revealed that I had smelly feet. I don't have smelly feet!

 

ALL: EH..Don't lie!

 

JAEHYO (defensively): Well, not anymore... I wash up regularly now OK! And how come PO's girl has a name while ours don't have names.

 

U-KWON: Yes, it's all “YOU”, “YOU”...

 

B-BOMB: I don't even know her name so how can I call her?

 

PO: Seriously, why are you taking it all out on me hyungs?

 

JAEHYO: I think Writer-nim really likes maknae so she wrote a good story for PO. She made me look like a coward, afraid of thunder.

 

B-BOMB: At least you have a character...She didn't even develop my story. Just meet one afternoon?! I wanna know - AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED!

 

U-KWON: Mine too, our stories happened in one afternoon, while Taeil's, Jaehyo's and PO's happened over a period of time. Jaehyo and PO had childhood love lines.

 

TAEIL: But Jaehyo, I was always wondering...

 

JAEHYO: Yes?

 

TAEIL: How did you find your girl on the beach when she wasn't even picking up your calls?

 

JAEHYO: Ah, I actually activated a tracker on her phone when she wasn't looking. Writer-nim knew about it but forgot to include it in the story.

 

TAEIL: Ah is that so? So convenient, she should have also placed a tracker for my girl in the story, I went through a few towns before I found her.

 

U-KWON: Really? That must've been hard for you.

 

(ZICO stands up and slams his hand down on the table. All the members look up in surprise)

 

ZICO: All of your arguments are valid, but I think Writer-nim has committed the biggest sin against me. ( Brings out a board)

 

ZICO – 1008

B-BOMB - 2575

U-KWON - 2881

TAEIL- 3805

                 JAEHYO- 4825

PO- 5179

 

PO: Hyung what is this?

 

ZICO: You see, as Writer-nim said in the Foreword, I was the inspiration for 소나기 right?

 

ALL: YES!

 

ZICO: But I checked with the word count of every story under 소나기, can you see the injustice? I am the inspiration but my story only has 1008 words.

 

B-BOMB: You had the least amount of words!

 

U-KWON: We are actually in the bottom three!

 

PO: Mine didn't feel like 5000 words at all, ah, I really feel grateful for Closet Noona.

 

ZICO: I really think that it is unfair that being the Muse I get the most boring story. I mean we bump into each other and I get her Hello Kitty charm! I am affected by her and she affects me but there's nothing going on! We don't even have a long dialogue. I don't even have a cool dialogue like PO has - "Look at me as the Jihoon standing before you now, not the eight year old Jihoon not the fifteen year old Jihoon, look at me"

TAEIL: You have a point, Writer-nim shortchanged you...

B-BOMB: I heard that the top three biases of Closet Noona Writer-nim is Zico, Me and Park Kyung.

 

U-KWON: REALLY? How did you know that?

 

B-BOMB: Remember our Welcome to the Block Repackaged album?

 

ALL: Yes!

 

B-BOMB: Well she got Zico and my posters...

 

ZICO: The ones we took in Singapore?

 

B-BOMB (nods): Yes, and I heard she was desperately exchanging the other mini-poster for Park Kyung's.

 

TAEIL: Wait, you mean she didn't want her other poster?

 

U-KWON: She wanted to trade?

 

B-BOMB: Yes, she did, she really wanted to trade so bad, she went on Twitter and Tumblr and campaigned for a trade. In fact she was willing to pay for Park Kyung's poster.

 

PO: Ah she mustn't have liked that member at all.

 

JAEHYO: It should be Taeil's or PO's right? I believe that Writer-nim has incredible taste.

 

TAEIL: What are you trying to say? That I am unwanted? I had a cute pose.

 

JAEHYO: I am just stating a fact, don't be too offended, it ha-

 

B-BOMB: She traded you - Jaehyo.

 

(EVERYONE BURSTS OUT LAUGHING)

 

JAEHYO: What!? ME?

 

TAEIL: Don't be too offended – (pats Jaehyo's back). No wonder she had your girl throw a lot of things at you.

 

B-BOMB: Yes, it's you. But it's so strange... if Writer-nim likes me and Zico...

 

ZICO: Why do we have the least amount of words?

 

PO: Hyung! Could it be that because you are her bias she doesn't want any more skinship between you and your partners?

 

ZICO: Ah it makes sense! Since she likes us so much she may get jealous of her own characters?

 

U-KWON: But does that mean that Writer-nim doesn't like PO the most? Because he has the most skinship and longest story.

 

PO: Writer-nim, what did I do wrong?

 

TAEIL: Hey wait, Writer-nim might be planning a sequel to Zico's story! (checking his phone looking at Closet Noona's profile)

 

ZICO: Really? Are you serious?

 

TAEIL: Yes, she says it's possible because there's so much promise in your story.

 

ZICO: Writer-nim if you make a separate story for me I will be very happy! I request for a lot of skinship!

 

TAEIL: Writer-nim I hope you can give me a happy ending, I am not asking for a long story, maybe a ten-chapter story will do!

 

JAEHYO: Writer-nim, send me your address! I will send you another of my poster, I think you made a mistake for trading mine last time!

 

B-BOMB: These shameless people..

 

U-KWON: I also feel like asking for my own story...

 

PO: I am happy with mine, the subscribers said they liked it a lot!

 

ZICO: But then...how about Kyung?

 

B-BOMB: He is Writer-nim's favorite right?

 

TAEIL: Maybe Writer-nim isn't going to write a story on Kyung...maybe she likes Kyung too much to bear to write a love story.

 

U-KWON: That can't be true, it wouldn't be a complete Block B series then.

 

PO: What if she kills of Kyung hyung in her story?

 

ALL: WHAT?

 

PO: I mean she may be those stans who are like, “If I can't have you...”

 

ZICO: “NOBODY ELSE WILL”?

 

JAEHYO: Where's Kyung?! We have to warn him about Writer-nim!

 

(ALL RUSH OUT OF THE CONFERENCE ROOM)

 

 

A/N: I am sorry Zico, but I will really write a sequel for you ok? And Taeil, yes, probably too...but you have to wait for a time. Jaehyo-ah, please don't misunderstand, you are OK but you aren't just on top of my bias list.

Faithful readers please do check out my other fics, to pass your time while waiting for Kyung's update!

Like A Broken Arrow

A Vow Is Forever