3) Luhan and Tao's Relationship

Of Window, Sunshine, and Reflection

"He's absent? For the whole day?"

"Yes, lover boy. Why don't you get all of these copied text book to his house?" Kai offered.

"What? Me?"

"You."

"Why me?"

"Because you're his classmate and specifically, seatmate."

"Why don't you come with me?"

"I have a class with Luhan hyung after school."

"Ch—what? Class?"

"Yeap. I'm asking him if he could teach me physics after school every Tuesday, and he agreed." Kai shrugged.

"You're surely the luckiest fan."

"I'll do anything to make him see me."

Sehun was about to tell what happened yesterday, but closed his mouth right away. "Well, okay. I shall get going then."

"Here's the address."

"Uh, thanks. You did plan this, didn't you?"

"Good guess. Now, go."

"Yea yea."

 

Sehun turned around for the tenth time before finally reaching the long searched house. He sighed before ringing the bell. A crack of the automatic key heard after a deep voice mumbling 'come in'.

Sehun stepped in, slowly took off his shoes. The front door's enough to give people a neat impression. He glanced at the box of umbrellas before putting Tao's umbrella he borrowed yesterday. The house seemed empty, but then a soft mutters welcomed him, "Upstairs." The voice said. Sehun obeyed. He went up and found Tao, lying weakly on the sofa.

"A...Are you okay?"

Tao slightly nodded. Sehun sat on the floor next to Tao, accidentally touched his arm,

"Oh God! You're burning!" He shrieked and run downstairs almost automatically to get ice cubes, a bowl of water, and napkins. He almost tripped on his way back upstairs but landed safely. Sehun quickly put the cold napkin onto Tao's forehead. "Have you eaten something yet?" he asked. The black haired boy shook his head. Sehun sighed and went back to the kitchen. He found some ingredients inside the fridge and decided to make porridge. A simple porridge his mother would always make when he’s having fever, he smiled at the memory. When he's done, he grabbed the medicines he found on the counter. He headed upstairs and helped Tao to sit up a bit. "I'll feed you, okay?" Sehun asked—more to said and the older gave him a silent nod.

After few spoons, Tao rejected to eat more. Seeing Tao's face paled as he's about to throw up, Sehun decided to stop and help him with the medicine. Few minutes later, Tao fell asleep while Sehun's busy changing the water. The brunette noticed and pulls the blanket up to cover Tao's body. He unconsciously smiled and lean his head near Tao's hand on the sofa, admiring how handsome Tao is even when he's in such mess and how angelic his face is when sleeping.

He stood up to clean the dishes. He saw a bucket of water behind the sofa. The water's quite warm, maybe since this morning. 'Tao did this?' He asked himself, quite unsure because the elder’s condition isn’t making it possible for him to. After few seconds of silence, he decided to clean the whole house as well. It's amazing for Tao who stays alone here to be so clean at everything. It didn't took long for Sehun to be back sitting down the floor with his head leaned on the sofa; admiring the elder’s face. Sehun yawned and slowly fell into unconsciousness.

 

 

A crack from the front door awakened him. Sehun noticed the room's already dark. How long has he been sleeping?

The brunette rubbed his eyes before noticing steps heading upstairs. He could hear the person mumbling something in a language he doesn't understand at all. He slides closer to the sofa, unconsciously grabbing Tao's hand and hold with his. Staring to the stairs, he waited for a monster or an alien to show up. Another alien language mumble before the light , lighting the stairs. A kind of blonde shows up, Sehun's jaw dropped.

"Luhan sunba—hyung?" He widened his eyes in disbelief.

The blonde tilted his head up. "Sehun? Why are you here?"

"That's what I wanted to as—“ Sehun stopped as he felt Tao moves the hand he's been holding to. "Tao? You're awake?"

"Luhan ge? You're home?" Tao whispered in Chinese weakly, not caring to see Sehun who's confused. He didn't even notice the younger's still holding his hand.

"Yeah. I don't know you're having that kind of relationship with this boy." Luhan replied, still in Chinese. Tao eyed him in confuse.

"Erh... Guys. What are you two talking about?" He asked innocently. Luhan smiled while turning to Sehun.

"It's nothing, Sehun. I was only asking him if he’s feeling any better. Anyway, thanks for taking care of Tao. Welcome to our house."

Sehun, dumbfounded, widen his eyes. "So... It's right that both of you are—“

"Dating? No. He's my cousin. And I thought he's with you?" Luhan said, eyeing Sehun's hand. The brunette quickly pulls his hand away from Tao, blushing. Luhan smiled knowingly. "I-It's not like that." Sehun said, standing up. Tao remained silent; maybe he fell asleep again or something.

"You cleaned the house, didn't you?" Luhan took off his bag and quietly taking glances to the back of the sofa.

Sehun nodded, cheeks flushing a bit, "Y-yes, hyung. I was bored and I don't know what to do. I cleaned the house and accidentally fell asleep."

"Aw, you're surely a good boy. Thank you." Luhan poked the younger's cheeks softly. "But it's already dark. Your parents will be worried."

Sehun flinched at the word 'parents'. It gave him goosebumps because he'd never come close to his parents even until a terrible accident ends everything. He's stuck with his grandparents until he decided to live by himself, all alone. He held his fists until his knuckles turned white. Luhan quickly realized the silence; he walked to the younger and pulls him into his arms. "I'm sorry." He muttered, "I don't know what happened between you and your parents, but I'm here for you, okay? You can tell me everything."

Sehun felt the love from Luhan, which came to him as a brotherly love that gives a lot comfort and warmth. He doesn't have any siblings, but maybe he found another one today. Well, don't forget to mention Kai. As his -coughs- mom, no? Brother. He nodded while wrapping his arms to hug the older back.

Breaking the hug, Luhan smiled. "Have dinner with us." And without waiting for Sehun to answer, he helped Tao to stand up and bring him into a room near the stairs with few mumbles of 'soaked shirt' and 'change'. Sehun left dumbfounded but decided to wait for the older to come out.

 

 

Twenty minutes is surely not a short time to wait even though Sehun's okay with that. Feeling bored, he knocked the door to the room. Luhan opened the door almost right away, still in his uniform which Sehun was a bit confused with. What's with the 20 minutes when he didn't even change his uniform? He's not wearing the school tie and blazer anymore though, and the sleeves were pulled up to his elbow. "Yes?" He answered, gaining back Sehun's attention.

"U-urm, where's the restroom?"

Luhan opened the door wider to give him a comfortable position in talking. "It's at the end of the hall. There." He pointed. But Sehun's eyes weren't staring at him. Not his fingers.

Tao was sitting on the queen-sized bed that placed in the middle of the room. Sehun finally knows why Luhan's sleeves were pulled up. He was bathing Tao, towel bathing Tao. He's BATHING Tao, and Tao was topless. Only with his boxers, yes. Mind Sehun's ert thoughts, Tao's absolutely the best definition of y. His abs were perfectly toned, the muscles his arms got will make every girls to droll over it. Luckily, he never had a chance to see this while he's changing at school—or else he'll die of nose bleeding—because Kai pulled him to the first floor men's changing room like always, so they'll get the chance to pass Luhan's class. Yeap, Kai, forever a fanboy. Back to Tao, his eyes were half opened. Hands resting on is y—for serious, terribly y—thighs. His legs were long and a bit hairy∞which made things even ier. Sehun's eyes travel down his raven black hair, long eyelashes, dark sharp eyes, pointed nose, y plum colored lips, perfect shaped chin, tanned skin, Adam apple, chest, abs, crot—let's stop the fantasy here. It's getting a bit dangerous. Whatever the 'crot'-thing is, it brought the younger to an extreme nosebleed. Everything went black and he fell down to the floor with a loud thud, which earns Luhan's panicked voice.

"Sehun?! Sehun, are you okay?!" Luhan bended to check, but the brunette stayed still with no response while the blood's still pouring off. He cursed in his mother language before picking up the younger in his arms and brings him into a room next to Tao’s room. He laid Sehun on the bed, cleaning the blood, and went back to his room. Tao’s eyes were on Luhan, raising an eyebrow while Luhan face-palmed himself. "What? Oh God, Zitao. What's wrong with that friend of yours?"

Tao shrugged.

 

 

Sehun opened his eyes, blinking a bit to get rid of the sleepy feel. The atmosphere is different. He looked around, examining his surroundings. This is not his room, not his house. Where is him?

He brought a hand to his head as dizziness attacked him, slowly recollecting the temporary missing memories. He quickly realized he fainted in front of Luhan because of—well, let’s make it clear—Tao. So this is supposed to be Luhan and Tao’s home. He growled as he let his head fell back to the comfortable pillow. Something’s off, but he couldn’t find what. He tried going back to sleep but then his stomach grumbled. He grumbled before bringing his hand to touch his stomach when he felt a different fabric. It’s not a uniform he’s wearing; he jolted awake just to find himself wearing a slightly oversized t-shirt and shorts. His jaw dropped as he saw his reflection on the human-sized mirror in the room. It’s not that the clothes aren’t comfortable; it’s extremely comfortable that Sehun doubt himself will ever get rid of this clothing. But who changed his clothes? Who stripped him? WHO?

He decided to wash his face before walking out. Finding nothing and no one, he decided to go downstairs. The sweet smell of cheese and blueberry filled his nose as he stepped on the last step of the stairs, making his stomach growled so loud that the figure behind the kitchen counter looks up. Luhan smiled before motioning Sehun to come in the dining room.

“Ah, Luhan hyung. What happened?” Sehun asked as he reached the older who looks a bit paler than usual but he shrugged it off because a smell of shampoo caught by his nose, so he assumed it’s because he just took a shower, which Sehun experienced a lot too.

“You had a massive nosebleed that didn’t stop even after you fainted. Are you comfortable enough with those clothes?”

“Urm, yes. Are these yours?”

“No, mine won’t fit you.” Luhan chuckled, “Tao’s. Your uniform’s all stained so I washed them right away.”

“Thanks a lot hyung.” Sehun smiled, “Ah, by any chance, are you the one changing my clothes?”

Luhan nodded with a smile before focusing back to his cook. “You have a good body.”

Sehun blushed, mumbling another thanks. He glanced around the house before spotting a clock hanging on the kitchen wall, the needle 11 PM. He widened his eyes, “H-hyung, I guess I should get going now. It’s already late.”

“I won’t allow you, Sehun. You need to taste this cake I’m making for you.” Luhan pouted which Sehun found really adorable. He wondered if Luhan’s older than him by almost four years. “It’s too dangerous to go home around this time even if I walk you. Stay a night, it won’t hurt, hm?”

“B-but…” Sehun hesitated a bit, but Luhan’s right. He wouldn’t want to risk himself especially Luhan to walk around a late hour like this. “Okay, then.”

“That’s good!” Luhan cheered. “You can use the room you slept before, it’s mine. I’ll sleep with Tao. Make yourself comfortable, alright?”

“Thanks a lot, hyung. I owe you a lot.” Sehun smiled.

Luhan smiled back, setting two plates of blueberry cheesecake on the table before pulling the younger for a seat. “Take it as a thank you from me for cleaning the house and taking care of Tao.”

Sehun hung his head low to hide his blushing cheeks.

“So how long have you been friends with Tao?”

This is going to be a long night.

 

 


Short chapter, like always. OTL. I've tried to write more but I can't really change the plot so...ehehe. Anyway, I'm working on chapter 4 already and... sneak peak! there'll be more people to introduce and more couples to born. And I've planned some interesting scandals for LuKai hohoho. /shot/

Just like the title for this chapter, it's so scandalous.

Readers, here's the poll I've promised on the last chapter! I really appreciate if you guys mind spending few seconds to fill in the poll~

If you vote for 'adding more couples', you can have your request and I'll consider on adding them! Just send me a message, post on my profile, or comment below. I'll wait for your requests~ <3

exo-ed.