Chapter 4

Wealthy Agony

I feel so sad... Just when I wrote a long chapter ... quite a nice one with some things... It just had to be deleted... I was logged off actually... Fcuk that ;(

 

 

    I smiled and softly touched the tip of the shark's nose. Call me mad now that I'm touching this creature but, no, sharks ain't that bad. Mo, they ain't bad at all! Bubbles escaped from the little's mouth, it looked as if he was sighing. This sweet thing...

    Humans were killed in their mouth, that was true. They needed food and thus, ate humans. True too. But the fact humans called them murderous, fierce. No, they were not true, espieially when I get to interact with them. Humans detested this creature, they hated them.

  But, have they thought that sharks are, too, living things? They needed food too, they ate humans, other creatures for food. We eat them too don't we? Shark fins... They are being eaten for pleasure. These endangered spicies owned a life too. As much as I could say, this is life. Life is just a dull piece of art work. It's the artist's choice whether to add in colours, or not to. Those dtailed that were already drawn out, they can't bee changed. Just like the fact we can't stop animals from eating, nor can we want things to happen. Those details are details already drawned by someone from the immortal. We can only choose whether to make it a better piece of artwork, or not.

Apparently, my life is already drawn and that I can't change any details of it, nor can I further improve on it. It was not perfect, not even near, but at least I stood out. I had things people didn't, no matter how much they work for. It was just a secret I kept for long. I kept it well, I have to say.

"You can't stay too long, princess, it did be obvious." I nodded. "See you soon, probably..." Slowly... Low's voice distant. Breathings became difficult and uneven. I had trouble kepping myself floating in the water...

"Why on earth are you always wet when I wake you up?" My frowned and asked angrily. I opened my eyes slightly oly to meet the grumpy face of mum. "Erm..." I tried thinking of somme reasons. "Oh no, you don't say you were drenched in your sweat. You said that at least hundreds of time." I frowned. I could have sworn it was less than a few hundreds!

  It wasn't that bad, not really very wet. "I bathe but dropped my clothes in the water so... yeah." i reasoned. Mum sighed, probably not believing that reason, but she just ignored. "Luhan is waiting, ppalli... you don't wanna be late do you?"

  My head snapped towards the door where Luhan was, chewing happily onto his toast. "It's 7.45 dear," he winked. My eyes widdened. Say WHAT?! I freaking late! I hurriedly pushed mum and Luhan out of my room before changing.

----

Luhan's POV

"BYEEEE~!" She exclaimed and ran after me, she brought me to her car. Well, to be exact, she dragged me there. "Drive!" She ordered. I rolled my eyes, but drived anyways. "Why me? You could have told Butler Lee to... and this way we would both be happy." I whined and pouted.

She grinned evilly. "Well, I don't feel like seating in a limo today and I would really want you to drive." Probably because I hated to...

I frowned deeply. This girl... My face lit up when I thought of something, my revenge. I smirked, this is so gonna work.

Well, nothing big is gonna happen actually. I'm not gonna tell you what I'm planning but-- Nahh, I'm kidding. Well, what I planned is to...

"Yah!!! WHY ARE YOU DRIVING SO FAST?!  YOU MIGHT GET CAUGHT BY A POLICE OR GET INTO AN ACCIDENT AND--" "Well, I have to since we are late and you wanted me to drive, dear." "BUT I DID NOT SAY THIS FAST!" "Just admit you are a scaredy cat!" I smirked. "HELL NO! ANDDDDD SLOW DOW-"

Before she could complete her sentence, I jerked into a halt. I grinned, I bet that she would not dare seating on my car ever again! I must be a genius to think of such wonderful idea a while ago. I smiled to myself victoriously. "Yah! Why did you stop out of the blue?!" She yelled. "You told me to..." I replied innocently, putting on my signature smile.

"I swear i'll...." I heard her mumbld on her way out.

Miyeon

I could feel the blood on my cheeks all drained. I swear... that little... his gona get it! As much as he is my best friend--BANG!

ARGH! Who the hell is it this time?

I was too dizzy to be aware of the awkward position I was in now. I massaged my head a little and looked at the person. He was on top of me and a smirk hung at the edge of his mouth. I bit my lips in anger nd pushed him off me. "YAH DON YOU HAVE EYES?" He  yelled. I rolled my eyes. I do, it's just that you are no significance to me that I cant see you.

"I swear this caused hundreds!"

"Argh stop yelling tanned one," I yelled backand rubbed my ears, probably bleeding from all these shock in one day. His signature smirk hung on his lips. "Oh really?" He inched his distance nearer. I gulped, gathering all my strength, I pushed him away. That guy... Aish! I ran ito my classmate before he could do anything. "She touched these!" He pouted, my favourite jeans are polluted by that rabbit... I swear once she knows that I am The son of ... nevermind!" He groaned and slung the sling bag around his bag and left, to his secret hiding place. Knowing that he would probably just get scolded if he were to return to class.