Chapter 3; TIME'S UP

Wealthy Agony

GAWSH I WAS RUDE FOR FORGETTING TO GIVE MY THANKS XD

Thanks to my subbies ^^

planetslikeexo

yeobosaranghae

rachiiekimchiLEE

vikKiBeoMin

miyako1747

And my UNNIE ...

kpop_maniac 

<3 Thanks for suscribing ^^ U made my day~

@rachiiekimchiLEE Thanks for being the first to comment ;D I'm grateful <3 And yeah :) Comment A LOT dx

 

 

"Jinja?" My eyes widdened like saucers. Then a smile crawled up my lips. This is perfect! After parting us for years, finally, we et to have some bonding time. Great!

"Let's go to your room oppa!" I grinned and pushed him to the flight of steps. "Gomawo appa, umma!" I exclaimed before bringing Luhan oppa to his room.

Yes, he will be living in our house from now on since his parents are in China taking care of their company. Luhan didn't like the idea of living alone in the mansion his parents bought for him so appa suggested for him top move into our house.

YIPEE!! I'M NO LONGER ALONE NOW~!!!

"Are you that happy Mimi?" Hannie oppa asked, grinning from ear to ear. "Duh~ I cant express this happiness!!! I WONT BE BORED ANYMOREEEE~!!" I exclaimed, jumping around in his room. He chuckled. "Who said that you won't be bored?"

"Well, you are gonna play with me when I am, arn't you?" I replied, puzzled.

"Nope! I'm gonna ignore you," Oppa said, expressionless. My face fell and pouted. "PUAHAHAHAHA~! I was just teasing you! You are still the same! As gullible as ever." Oppa eased, squeezing my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and faked a tear. "Meanie!"

We spent the rest of the time before dinner catching up on stuffs. It was great to have oppa back.

 

Sungmin's POV (Miyeon's appa)

 

I flipped another page of the book I was reading. "The global financial crisis..." Sure, I was reading, but my mind couldn't help but wander elsewhere.

Knock, knock.

My wife entered the study room with a cup of tea on top of the tray. She smiled. "Don't stress yourself too much. You might fall ill." I flashed her a tired smile. We sat in  silence for a few moments. It wasn't those kind of awkward silence, it was one that we enjoyed. My brows tightened, I sighed in despair.

"What are you thinking about?" My wife smiled at me warmly. "Mind sharing dear?"

I sighed. "Nothing much. Really, nothing much." I assured her. She paused. "Miyeon right?" She said. She seems to know me so well, knowing what I think, knowing what I do.

"Minah..."

(Yup~ her parents are idols but in this fic, they arn't. Sorry to ppl who are/aint fans of 'em D; just put in ppl you like instead :D)

"Give her somemore time," she whispered. "She doesn't even know what is life and she has to go through this..."

"You do know we have not much time left, dear." I said to her. A pang of guilt overwhelm me. "As much as I want her to enjoy. We have no choice."

"I wonder if she will still have that innocent smile after we tell her..." I thought of that too...

"I want her to be happy..." I whispered. "But... there's not much time left. Probably a week or so. Umma appa has already warned us. The time's up."

----

 

Miyeon's Grandparents POV: (I'm going so far off d;)

"He's perfect eh?" Hwa Young grinned, her wrinkles appeared as she smiled. She looked at her paralysed husband. Tears welled up a little. "I promise," she whispered. "I promise the best of our grand daughter. I'll choose the best man for her. I'll make her happy... not like us..."

 

 

Sowie short update xD hahahaha ;) Enjoyed? Geez~ Comment and suscribe yeah? :D LAWL Your comments inspire me @_@

 

EXO <3 YOU ^^

-YOIshme