Chapter 1

Wealthy Agony

 

 

I was sitting in the living room, munching on a piece of toast, while staring at my mum. Okay, I know this sounds creepy but my mother is just too beautiful. Her perfect curves, milky white skin, plump lips... Right choice dad, right choice. She is too much of a beauty to be described!

"Yah, Mimi. Stop staring and hurry or you're gonna be late," mum exclaimed without turing her back. So she does have eyes on her back! I groaned silently and gobbled down the leftover toast and gulped down the milk in my cup.

I stood before the mirror and checked my uniform.

All okay! I faced my reflkection and pumped a fist into the air and muttered a soft 'hwaiting' to myself.

"Bye sweetie~ have a great day in school!" Mum kissed my cheeks as I left my 'palace'. "Bye," I replied.

---

"Miyeon-ahhhhhhhh~!!!!" Eunji called out as she skipped towards me and took the empty seat next to me. "Annyeong unni~!" She pinched my cheeks in return earning a pout from me. "Aigoo~ Our cute little puppy!" Unni pinched my7  cheeks. Eunnie unni is older than me by a few months but she insist on me calling her unni so... I did. She likes controling her dongsaengs and hoobaes though...

"Can I come over later?" She smiled as she released my red-cheeks. "Sure!" "I'll--"

"Hey rabbit!" A voice interrupted unni. I cringed at his voice.

Flashback

I hugged Rin closer to me as I inhaled deeply. This is it. My mother gave my small hands a gentle squeeze as we walked into the place. High piutched laughters fiulled the peaceful morning air. I wasnt feeling exactly great about enrolling into this kindergarden, or at least, I was nervous.

"SIt down here and wait for umma while umma help you do some registeration okie?" Umma smiled as she instructed me. I sat on the empty bench quietly while waiting for umma's return.

I looked around-- children were having fun playing within their group of friends while I, on the other hand, was here alone. Thoughts ran through my mind. Will I make friends? Will I be okay?Will I be alone? Forever?What if the teachewrs here dislike me? What if the children here--

I tightened my embrace around Rin. Rin is a little friend I got for birthday when I was young. Umma said I could telkl Rin anything  when I'm ion trouble or such.

"Rin..." I muttered under my uneven breath.

"Mimi, come here." I heard umma calling as she gestured me over. I waalked over to umma as she held my hands tight. "This is your teacher, Ms Cho. Have fun okay?" She smiled and said as she bent down to my level.  I nodded silently. Umma pushed me forward to the teacher as she waved me goodbye. "I'll be here later to fetch you."

Ms Cho smiled. She brought me to the group of children and told me to mix with them before leaving. Well, I wasnt those kind of person who actually go up to people soI just stood there.

"You." A voice called out from behind. "You. Rabbit girl. Don't just stand there."

I rolled my eyes. Rabbit girl?! Oh, seriously? I turned and looked at he boy. Well, he was cute. "Ermmm. I do have a name... I'm--" "I dont really care rabbit girl. Just dont disturb me." He rudely interrupted.

Anger started to grow within me. Seriously, this guy have no manners! What did I saw a while ago? He's cute? No way! He looks like a monkey.

"Monkey..." I whispered and glared. "What did you say?"

"MONKEY YOU STUPID BOY!"

And that was when all hatred started to build up.

Till today.

I glared at Kai. "Shut up you monkey face!"

 

 

That's it for today. A rushed cappie~ Luhan will probaby be introduced in the next chapter... See yo in the next chappie~ Babaiiii!!!

*Dont forget to share me some <3 SUSCRIBE AND LEAVE ME SOME LOVELY COMMENTS PLS :3