Part11

I Hate My Trash Kid Husband

 

Weeks later, Kim Taeyeon was allowed to go home. With the help of his father in-law, he was discharged earlier then expected.
 
 
 
His wound was unexpectedly cured faster and with that, he left the hospital with a huge smile on his face. Unfortunately, Sunmi has classes that particular day, preventing her to accompany Taeyeon to send him home. 
 
 
 
Slowly getting into Mr Hwang's car, they drove off to the mansion. The ride was nice as Mr Hwang and Taeyeon had a great man-to-man talk between them.
 
 
 
Taeyeon tried his best to ignore any question related to the accident and his decision to divorce Tiffany. 
 
 
 
Soon as they arrived at the mansion, Taeyeon was greeted by all of his buddies. 
 
 
 
The four of them dramatically ran towards Taeyeon and surprised him with a big hug- not forgetting their fake sobs and wailing. 
 
 
 
"Taeng! We missed you~!" Yul cooed.
 
 
 
"Yeah! All of us misses you!" The others joined while 'sobbing' fakely. 
 
 
 
"Sheesh.. Stop being a drama queen. You just visited me yesterday!" Taeyeon smiled happily. 
 
 
 
"We know, Hyung! But it's been hours since we last met!" The youngest spoke. 
 
 
 
"Alright alright! Now let go of me! I can't breathe with you guys hugging me!"
 
 
 
"Hehe oops... Sorry midget. Don't get mad at us for being TALL" The tallest retorted. 
 
 
 
"Whatever, Soo.." Taeyeon said, annoyed. The four just grinned widely when Taeyeon said that. 
 
 
 
"Hyo, where's your girlfriend?"
 
 
 
"Nicole? She's gone." Hyoyeon muttered sadly. 
 
 
 
"What? Why? What happened?!" Eyes bulging out, Taeyeon asked. As far as he know, Hyoyeon and his Korean-American girlfriend are one of the coolest couple ever. They fought at times but mostly they will spend their time with each other. "So... You guys are over...?" 
 
 
 
"Yah don't say that! We're fine! Just that she's in her hometown visiting her family." Hyoyeon let out a sigh. 
 
 
 
"Then.. why did you look so damn sad like a heartbroken boy?" Seeing Hyoyeon's sad expression made he thinks that they have issues with each other.
 
 
 
"I miss her, okay!" The dancing machine replied half-shouted. 
 
 
 
A moment of silence. 
 
 
 
"Pfffftpuahahahahahaha!!!"
 
 
 
"Yah! Don't laugh! All of you!" The embarrassed Hyoyeon shouted when all of his friend laugh out loud at him. 
 
 
 
"You're so....... In love, loverboy!" 
 
 
 
"Shut up you idiots! And stop laughing! Especially you, Kwon! Jessica is not here too! Did you forget they're cousins?!" Hyoyeon smirked at his last remark. 
 
 
 
Yul stop laughing immediately when he realise he's in the same situation as Hyoyeon. Yul frowned and sided Hyoyeon. 
 
 
 
"Oh god. You too, Yul? Hahaha" Taeyeon and the others still laughing at the two poor boys. 
 
 
 
"Keep it shut midget. It's bad enough my girlfriend is not here so don't make it worst!" 
 
 
 
"Alright alright... Hahaha... I'll stop now." Taeyeon stopped laughing. When he recovered from his massive laugh, he then said, "Okay guys.. Gotta go. Enjoy the foods, okay. I'm going to change." Taeyeon then heads towards his room. Leaving the four and other guests who greeted him while he was on his way to his room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mr Hwang accompanied Taeyeon to his room while the others are still partying downstairs. Slowly holding his son-in-law climbing up the stairs, they finally reached their destination. A big pink wooden door. 
 
 
 
 
"It's okay, Daddy. I can handle it from here.." Taeyeon cooed. 
 
 
 
 
"Are you sure, son?" 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon just nodded not forgetting to smile just to assure his father in law that he will be fine. 
 
 
 
 
"Well, if you say so..." With that Mr Hwang made his way downstairs. 
 
 
 
 
 
Knock Knock
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon pressed his ear on the door. No respond. He then slowly turned the knob and enter the room slowly. 
 
 
 
 
He saw a beautiful figure sleeping on the king size bed peacefully. Not disturb even a bit eventhough there's a party downstairs. 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon headed towards the bed and sat at the corner of the bed, just beside his sleeping wife. 
 
 
 
 
'Wait, why did Tiffany sleep on my side?' He thought. 
 
 
 
 
Indeed Tiffany was sleeping on Taeyeon's side which never happened before. In fact Tiffany will always place a pillow in between them when they sleep together. 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon stared at his wife's serene face when he noticed that her eyes were puffy. As if she cried alot. He held her face and move it to the other side, a tear stain could be seen. 
 
 
 
 
'She cried yesterday..?'
 
 
 
 
A sudden movement from the latter made Taeyeon break from his trance. 
 
 
 
 
"T-tae..?" A husky voice called. She rubbed her eyes and look at the figure in front of her. 
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon!" she shouted. Her arms automatically wrapped around her husband waist. 
 
 
 
 
"F-fany..." Taeyeon stuttered trough his words. He was shocked. Absolutely. Never in his life his wife will hug him willingly. Slowly brought up his hand towards her back, Taeyeon Tiffany's back lovingly and muttered soothing words. 
 
 
 
 
"Shhh... I'm here Fany-ah..." 
 
 
 
 
'Why are you doing this to me? Do you really care about me or not?'
 
 
 
 
"Haisumijiyuou" Tiffany muttered onto Taeyeon's shirt. 
 
 
 
 
"What..?"
 
 
 
 
"I miss you.." Tiffany said a little bit louder this time. Tiffany looks up. Her face was red with a tear stains trailed along her cheeks. 
 
 
 
 
Both of them stared at each other's eyes deeply. Taeyeon saw something different in his wife's eyes. Call him crazy, but he knew he saw..... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love. 
 
 
 
Slowly he touched her cheeks and wipe off her tears tenderly. His gaze never leave his wife's beautiful eyes, moreover it is glistening with tears, making it look extra shiny and adorable. 
 
 
 
 
"T-tae..."
 
 
 
 
"Yes, Fany-ah?" A soft smile appeared on Taeyeon's face.  
 
 
 
 
"I want to tell you something. I'm glad you're-" Tiffany's word were cut off when they both hear a faint voice calling for Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
 
Both of them froze at their places, with Taeyeon's hand still cupping his wife's face. They turned their head towards the bedroom door and saw a figure stood there frozen and eyes widened. 
 
 
 
 
Breaking from their trances, Taeyeon released his hand away from Tiffany's face while the latter turn her head to the opposite direction. 
 
 
 
 
A smile slowly crept from the figure at the door. Then turned to a full smirk afterwards. He cough teasingly and said, "Ehem.. Sorry lovebirds.. Don't mean to disturb your sweet reunion. Please continue.."
 
 
 
 
"Daddy!" Both husband and wife shouted at the same time with their cheeks tinted pink hue. 
 
 
 
 
"Hahahaha..." Daddy Hwang laughed out loud and wipe his tears. "Okay okay.. Sorry.. I just want to inform Taeng that Sunmi's here.. And she's looking for you~"
 
 
 
 
With that, Daddy Hwang  left with a wide smile. But the atmosphere inside the room changed. Only the two company felt it. Kim Taeyeon move his head and looked at his wife. She was silent. 
 
 
 
 
She breathe in and out in a harsh manner, trying her best to control her this new feeling. 
 
 
 
 
"Fany...?"
 
 
 
 
"What?" She replied coldly. 
 
 
 
 
"Are you okay..?" Taeyeon knew something was wrong with Tiffany so he tried his best to not pissed her off even more. 
 
 
 
 
Harsh breathing.
 
 
 
 
Then she spoke.
 
 
 
 
"Why is she here? And how did she know you live here?" Tiffany asked. Her eyebrow furrowed and her hand clench into a fist. 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon who saw the way his wife talk smile happily in his heart. He knew she's jealous and his heart is totally leaping in joy. But things will obviously get worse if he smile in happiness at that time. So he brave himself up and slowly touch his wife's hand.
 
 
 
 
Tiffany started to soften up a bit and look at Taeyeon's dark brown orbs. 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know she will come, Fany ah," Taeyeon uttered. "She said she have classes today but maybe things happened and she came."
 
 
 
 
"So it's not you who invited her over?" 
 
 
 
 
"No. I didn't even know that there will be a party today.." 
 
 
 
 
"Mianhae..." Tiffany muttered softly. 
 
 
 
 
"It's okay. I will always forgive you..."
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon then slowly lean in and give his wife a peck on the cheek. 
 
 
 
 
"Let's go Fany-ah... People are waiting downstairs!" Tiffany was pulled from their bed and landed into Taeyeon's arms. He smiled widely when their eyes met and Tiffany's face was getting redder and redder. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
++++++++++++
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Most of the guest are Taeyeon's friend and Tiffany was dying out of boredom there. Her husband was entertaining his buddies and since her bestfriend slash Yul's girlfriend was not in Korea, she had nothing much to do. 
 
 
 
 
Deciding to grab a fruit punch for herself, Tiffany made her way towards the table. When she was about to take a sip from her cold punch, she saw a unsightly scene of her husband and Sunmi -who she met few times in the hospital- talking to each other happily and what made her angry was that Sunmi talked to Taeyeon while her hands kept touching the latter. And dense Mr Kim Taeyeon did not notice it at all. 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany immediately slammed her glass on the table and walked out of the party area. She decided to take a walk on her garden to get some fresh air. The temperature was getting colder as the sun started to set. Her brunette hair catches the wind, blowing it softly before it falls gently behind her back. She took a seat on the ground, not minding if her dress get dirtied. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Why am I feeling like this?'
 
 
 
'Easy. You like him.'
 
 
 
'Nooooo!'
 
 
 
'Yessss!'
 
 
 
'Aish It's not wrong to like him! He's my husband'
 
 
 
'I never said it's wrong' 
 
 
 
'B-but... I hate him. Even from the start!'
 
 
 
'Are you sure?'
 
 
 
'I....... I don't know'
 
 
 
'Just admit it, Miyoung. You like him. That's why you're jealous!'
 
 
 
'No! I am not jealous! Or do I....? Aish... I don't know. Who are you anyway?'
 
 
 
'I'm your inner conscious. Duh!' 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aish! This is so complicated!" The brunette let out. 
 
 
 
"Fany-ah, you okay?" A voice asked. Turning her head, she saw a worried looking guy frowning while staring at her. Taking a seat beside her, he asked again with his soothing voice. "Fany ah... Are you okay?"
 
 
 
"T-tae... What are you doing here?" 
 
 
 
"It's not important why I'm here. It's you that is important." Taeyeon grinned widely, showing his dorky smile to make the latter laugh. Which works anyway. 
 
 
 
"I'm okay, Taetae!"
 
 
 
"Ta-taetae...?" 
 
 
 
"Yeah. Isn't it cute? Since you call me Fany, I think Taetae suits you. Plus only me can call you that, got it!" 
 
 
 
"O-okay... Wow.. I feel like I'm in heaven when you call me that.." Taeyeon smiles widely while staring at his wife's face. 
 
 
 
"S-stop staring, Taetae! You're making me blush.." Tiffany cupped her face with her arms so that her husband will not see her blushing. 
 
 
 
Taeyeon just laugh hard at the scene. Seeing Tiffany blush because of him really is a new feeling. A blissful feeling. He unwrapped his wife's arm that's on her face, and tilt her her face up using his finger. 
 
 
 
"Look at me, Tiffany Kim"
 
 
 
Looking onto her husband's dark brown orbs, Tiffany waited for his husband to continue his words. 
 
 
 
"I don't know how many guys had said this to you but I'm going to say it anyway..."
 
 
 
"What is it, Tae?" Tiffany saw her husband taking a deep breath. 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're the most beautiful lady I've ever laid my eyes on."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++++
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Alright bye~" Taeyeon waved back to his last friend as they left his house. 
 
 
 
A small tired sigh was let out from his mouth. Tiredness started to succumb into him and he forcefully dragged his feet towards his bedroom. 
 
 
 
When he opened the door, he saw his wife just got out of the bathroom, with only on her bathrobe, at the same time drying her hair with her pink towel. 
 
 
 
"Oh hi Tae.."
 
 
 
"Ermm H-hi F-fany ah.." Taeyeon stuttered. It's seriously his first time saw his wife in a bathrobe. And because of their 'reconcile' and his little confession just now, it's making his hormones on rage, especially when he had  keep holding on and as a secret byuntae, it's hard for him to survive. 
 
 
 
"Why are you stuttering?" Tiffany frowned and made her way towards her husband. "And your face is red. Are you sick, Taetae?" 
 
 
 
Taeyeon saw Tiffany's knot on her bathrobe was a little loose so he can see droplets of water running down from her neck to her collarbone then towards her cleavage. He gulped and stuttered, backing away from his wife. 
 
 
 
"I a-am f-fine.... J-ju-just.. Uhhh... G-gotta go bathe. Bye!" Taeyeon dashed into the bathroom and lock the door immediately. He sighed loudly and the images of his y wife keep playing on his mind. And the images are getting wilder and wilder. 
 
 
 
'. What's happening to me! I need a cold shower!' 
 
 
 
On the other side, Tiffany was giggling when she realises her husband's antics. Making her way towards the walk-in closet, she was about change into her one piece nightgown but immediately discard that idea.  With a smirk on her face, she walks towards the bathroom door, still in her bathrobe. She has a brilliant idea actually. And that is...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To arouse Mr Kim Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++++
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany walk towards the bathroom door, occupied by Taeyeon.  Only in her bathrobe, Tiffany untie the knot and quickly knocked on the bathroom door. 
 
 
 
 
Knock knock. 
 
 
 
 
"Taetae.."
 
 
 
 
"Yes Fany ah?" A shout was heard from inside. 
 
 
 
 
"Can you help me? As in like now?"
 
 
 
 
"Okay wait up." A long pause. "Yes Fany-ah?" When Taeyeon open the bathroom door with only in his boxers, he was greeted by the most unbearable sight. (Or so he thought)
 
 
 
 
Tiffany's back was facing him, and slowly, she pulled down her robe, revealing her . She stopped midway and tilts her head sideways, looking at him, almost teasingly. 
 
 
 
 
"Help me to put on my lotion, Taetae..?" Tiffany said in her husky alluring voice. 
 
 
 
 
"S-su-sure...." Walking tensely and slowly towards his wife, Taeyeon took the lotion from her wife and pressed some lotion onto his hand. Carefully rubbing it on Tiffany's back, Taeyeon then heard a soft yet audible sound coming out of his wife's mouth. 
 
 
 
 
 
A moan! 
 
 
 
 
"L-lower plea-uhh p-please, Taetae. Yes-ahh l-lower..." Tiffany's upper body was totally exposed. Though Taeyeon can't see her front, but his mind were full of wild images of his wife. 
 
 
 
 
"I-is that f-fine, Fany ah?" Taeyeon gulped. 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany slowly and teasingly wore back her bathrobe. Tying it into loose knot, she turned around to face Taeyeon and smiled ily to him. 
 
 
 
 
Motioning him to come closer, Tiffany whispered into his ear. "Thank you Taetae~" She softly bit his earlobe and kissed him on the cheek. 
 
 
 
 
She pulls back, not breaking eye contact, and finally turns to walk away,her eyes lingering. Even with her back facing him, Taeyeon could feel her smirking,as if she has accomplished something.
 
 
 
 
 Whereas Tiffany, she was smirking because she saw what was sticking up in her husband's boxers. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mission accomplished!
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
You guys can kill me. I won't fight back. 
Comments and Subscribe juseyoooooo~
this is a cute threat from me XD kekeke comments okay ^^~