Part10

I Hate My Trash Kid Husband

With that confession, Taeyeon left their room with tears b in his eyes. He never thought he will say that but he can't take it anymore. There's no way Tiffany gonna love a trash kid like him. 

 
 
Walking on the street alone at early morning- too early in fact- Taeyeon make his way towards a 24-hour store and bought a dozen cans of strong beer. He sat on the pathway and opened the first can up. He gulped the strong taste and finished it in a few second. He then continued the second, third and fourth can and so on. 
 
 
 
Dizziness seeped into his body. Taeyeon's conscious was starting to decrease and he walked aimlessly throughout the empty street. 
 
 
 
 
-----------
 
 
 
KRIIIIIING KRIIIIIIING!!!
 
 
 
 
The loud sound of alarm had woke up the figure lying on the king size bed. Stretching her body, she slowly stood up and headed to the bathroom. She looked at herself on the mirror and her eyes were so visibly puffy.
 
 
Anyone can know she had been crying overnight. It's so obvious. 
 
 
 
Then her thought trailed to her husband. 
 
 
 
'How is he doing? Where is he? Is he and that lady yesterday meet again? Did they- Aish! What the hell, Tiffany! Why are you thinking about that trash kid! 
That short midget handsome cute trash- ! No he's not handsome and cute. Just.... Adorable. NO! He's not! Dammit....' 
 
 
 
Shaking her head repeatedly, Tiffany finished up her daily rituals as fast as she could and get dressed. 
 
 
 
Wearing a summer dress and a pair of red stilettos, she then drove her Audi R8 towards the hospital. While on her way towards the hospital, Tiffany had been thinking about her relationship with Taecyeon.  She was mad at Taecyeon for taking advantage of other girls and she bet that that girl yesterday was not the only one who he had taken advantage of. 
 
 
 
After asking for her boyfriend's room number, Tiffany headed to his room. When she was about to knock on the door, she heard weird noises coming from the inside. Pushing the door open with great force, Tiffany saw the most disgusting scene ever. 
 
 
 
Lying on the bed was his boyfriend with his mouth wide opened and eyes closed, a lady in nurse uniform was straddling on top of him, riding on his manhood sensually. With her few top buttons, ed, Taecyeon's hands were squeezing on both of her round mounds. 
 
 
 
The situation became quiet when the two on bed noticed a presence after the door was opened forcefully, shocking the two figures. Before Taecyeon could utter a single word, the fuming mad Tiffany shouted at him.
 
 
 
 
"We're through!"
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV     (at last!!)
 
 
 
 
I left the room as fast as I could. The scene really disgust me and should have known it will happen. That guy sickened me! Taeyeon is right. That guy is stupid. Worse than stupid in fact! Urgh!
 
 
 
I really need to clear my mind. So, i made my way out of this hospital. I walked through the emergency room and saw a lot of people with frown on their faces and some even crying while waiting for their love ones. 
 
 
 
I passed through this a group of doctors running and heard one of them said it out loud. 
 
 
 
"Patient Kim Taeyeon is loosing his conscious again. Another cardiac arrest. Hurry up and get the equipments ready!"  
 
 
 
I stopped on my tracks when I heard the patient's name. Fear started to engulf me but I can't move a single muscle. 
 
 
 
When the group of doctors and nurses walked into the emergency room, another doctor came and asked about the patient's identity. 
 
 
 
"An update, nurse?"
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Doctor Lee. The police have yet to-"
 
 
 
"Nurse Jang, the police have confirmed patient's identity. They are calling his family now." Another nurse walked speedily and informed the latter. 
 
 
 
"Okay good. I have another case to settle. I'll take my leave." The doctor took his leave immediately after that. 
 
 
 
I felt my phone vibrates in my pocket.
 
 
 
Shakily I picked it up and answered. 
 
 
 
"M-miyoung..." 
 
 
 
"Daddy?"
 
 
 
"Mi-Miyoung... Your h-husband..." Daddy's voice sounds panic. 
 
 
 
"Tae..?" 
 
 
 
Oh no! Please..
 
 
 
"Taeyeon was involved in an accident. I'm on my way there. I'll meet you at General Hospital!"
 
 
 
Click. 
 
 
 
Daddy shut his phone and immediately ran towards the nurse. Now I'm certain the patient their talking about is...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My husband. 
 
 
 
+++++++++
 
 
 
I looked at the unmoving figure. He was transferred to his ward hours  ago. My hands unconsciously caressed his face then moving to his hair. His blood stained the cotton wool deep red and unknowingly, I lean down and kiss his forehead. 
 
 
 
A knock.
 
 
 
I turned my head and daddy came in with a small smile plastered on his face. I know he's sad. The only time he gave me that smile when Mommy passed away. He wanted to be strong for me because he knew I have no one else except for him at that point of time. 
 
 
 
"Daddy.." I spoke softly. 
 
 
 
"He's still sleeping?" I nodded. Daddy then come closer towards the bed. He leaned down and Taeyeon's hair. "Tae, son, wake up. You should've woken up hours ago." 
 
 
 
I stood there not moving a single muscle. Daddy look so vulnerable right now. Unexpectedly, tears started streaming down his aged face. It also brought tears to myself. Unconsciously I cried along with Daddy. He continued whispering at Taeyeon's ears along with tears. 
 
 
 
I tried to muffled my sobbing with the back of my hand but when it started to loudened, I immediately took my purse and left the ward. 
 
 
 
I speed in my pink automobile and headed towards my home. I don't want to think anymore. I just.. Can't. Why am I so concerned towards him? Why? Because he's my husband? Or other reasons? No.. It can't be... I just broke it off with Taecyeon, and probably need someone else or something.. Yeah.. That must be it...
 
 
 
Throwing away my stilettos, I ran up the stairs and headed towards my shower room. I the shining golden coloured faucet and let the cold water flow onto my body. 
 
 
 
Slowly, all this ruckus and situations left my mind. I let the water running for half an hour more.  It really do clear my hectic mind. Turning of the faucet, I changed into my pajamas and laid on my king size bed. Then, my eyes succumbed to sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
Author's POV 
 
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon? Son?" Mr Hwang called after he noticed Taeyeon's finger started to move.  
 
 
 
"Taeyeon! Wake up!" 
 
 
 
"Urghh..." Taeyeon moved a little. Taeyeon felt his head throbbing. He tried pressed his head hoping to feel better but instead the more he move, the more pain he felt.  "W-where am I? Wh-who are y-you?"
 
 
 
"Taeyeon. This is Daddy. Do you remember me?" The old man at his fifties frowned. It's been long since Taeyeon in comatose state and he's glad Taeyeon is still fine. 
 
 
 
"Daddy? Where's Fany?" Taeyeon tried to sit up but was pushed down by his father-in-law. 
 
 
 
"You have to rest,Taeyeon. Do not move much or your wounds will open."  Mr Hwang advised him, ignoring Taeyeon's question about his wife. 
 
 
 
"How long have I been out?" 
 
 
 
"Nearly two months, Taeng. We were so worried and never stopped praying for you. Now that you're awake.. I'm grateful. Thank God."
 
 
 
"W-we...?" Taeyeon questioned.
 
 
 
'Was Fany worried about me too?' 
 
 
 
"We? Oh.. It's me and-" 
 
 
 
Mr Hwang's words were cut off by a knock on the door. Then came a lady in summer dress with a bright smile plastered on her face and a bouquet of flower in her hand.  
 
 
 
"Uncle Hwang.. Omo! Taeyeon you're awake!" 
 
 
 
"Sunmi-ah! Welcome! Come in.. Come in.." Mr Hwang invite Sunmi into the room. "Tae, you remember Sunmi rght? She's been visiting you every single day after you're warded into the hospital."
 
 
 
"Hi Sunmi.." Taeyeon cooed with a soft smile on his face. 
 
 
 
'I thought it's you.. Seems like you never care even a bit.'
 
 
 
"So how are you feeling? Better? I'm so worried about you, you know!" Sunmi then made her way to sit beside Taeyeon. While Mr Hwang went out of the room to give them privacy to talk.  
 
 
 
"Sorry Sunmi-ah.. I promise not to be reckless anymore."
 
 
 
"Good.. You better keep you promise... Or else.." Sunmi warned playfully only to make of them burst into laughter. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I HAVE NO EXCUSE. IT'S ALL MY FAULT FOR POSTING IT LATE~ MIANHAE READERS~~~ :'<
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BORING CHAPTER. AND I'M GOING TO JAPAN FOR A HOLIDAY~ ANYONE FROM JAPAAAAAN? SHOUT "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ME ME!!~"