First deal, enslavement

Black mail benefits [Editing]

 

Narrator's POV

 

Hours have passed and Sungyeol's day is already made and complete. Why? Hyunae, finally agreed and he's going to have her as a slave.

"Hey, Hyunae." Sungyeol said and poked Hyunae's arm,

"What ?!" Hyunae asked and threw glares at Sungyeol,

"Hey, chill. I'm here to let you know that the contract starts today." Sungyeol said and smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Hyunae said and  shooed the choding.

"First in my list, Hyunae's enslavement for the handsome choding." Sungyeol cockily said which made Hyunae gagged a little.

"Seriously ? handsome your face. And a queenka like me won't be a slave for a choding like you." she mocked and smirked at Sungyeol.

"Oh yeah? Well let's see." Sungyeol took his phone out and dialed Sunggyu's number. "Oh, hyung. Are you at the broadcast room ? Can you open all the speakers for me ?" Sungyeol asked, while Hyunae rolled her eyes, thinking that he's just playing a prank on her.

"So what do you want now Sungyeol."  Sunggyu said in the microphone, good enough to be heard at the whole Academy since the speakers is on. Hyunae was startled and stood up from her seat.

"Okay, okay. I'll do what you say." she said and pulled Sungyeol's hand down while he smile with contentment.

"Be my slave for at least a week, don't worry. Your image is still, as long as you only hang out with us." Sungyeol stated and nodded. Hyunae didn't demanded or anything, she just follow whatever Sungyeol will say.

"So okay, It's lunch time. Go with me at the cafeteria." Sungyeol said and pulled Hyunae off her seat. The both of them were walking the halls where in, the students are already gossiping about them.

"Don't scold them or nag. You'll just make everything worse." Sungyeol said when he noticed that Hyunae is getting pissed and ready to attack the students.

"Tsch, whatever." she mumbled and continued walking. When they arrived at the cafeteria, Sungyeol asked Hyunae to buy something for the both of them.

"Buy me something to eat, It's your decision. Here's a 50 thousand won, just pay your snack using my money. Don't come back here without your food." Sungyeol commanded and Hyunae obeyed. She got back with a bento and a smoothie  for the both of them. Few minutes later, Infinite members arrived.

"Hey Sungyeol, so you've got a chic over here." Hoya greeted and sat beside Hyunae.

"Tsch, correction. She's my slave." Sungyeol scoffed and started eating,

"Oh so you did wha-." Hoya was about to spill what they've talked about when Sungyeol threw deathly glares at him. Hyunae looked at Hoya suspiciously but she just ignored it afterwards.

"Hey little miss perfect, I see you dating Sungyeol eh ? Why him ? I'm always here for you." Woohyun greasily said and hyuane just stared at him with a what-the-f--- face.

"Stop that hyung." Sungyeol said and rolled his eyes,

"Why choding ? You jelly ?" Sunggyu teased and smirked,

"Oh hell no, why would i ? It's just disgusting." Sungyeol replied and hit Sunggyu's arms. Dongwoo and Sungjong greeted Hyunae properly and afterwards, the most she awaited, Kim Myungsoo. He didn't greet Hyunae but just gave her a wink and smirk, which made her heart flutter.

As soon as Sungyeol noticed Myungsoo's action, he quickly dragged you away from Infinite, "Hyunae and I will go to the library or in some quiet place to-."

"Make out ? Come on guys, just do it at home." Hoya cut of Sungyeol and laughed,

"Seriously hyung, NO. She's going to teach me the past lesson."  Sungyeol 'failed' to cover that he just want to get rid of Myungsoo.

"Since when did you two  got interest on studying ?." Myungsoo asked and grinend at Sungyeol,

"Ever since today. I'm gonna work hard." Sungyeol stated griping tightly on Hyunae's wrist. 

"Okay then, enjoy. Hope you two have fun." Myungsoo said and smirked, knowing that Sungyeol's getting rid of him with Hyunae.

"Sungyeol ! Hey, stop dragging me ! Pabo ! That hurts."  Hyunae struggled and exclaimed, hitting Sungyeol's back.

"If you won't stop screaming i will seal that lips with mine." Sungyeol snarled and continued dragging Hyunae.

"Like you care you stupid jerk ! Let go ! I Know where our class room is so stop-." In the middle of Hyunae's demand, Sungyeol pulled Hyunae to him and crashed his lips on Hyunae's. He parted and stared deep down on Hyunae's eyes,

"I told you, do whatever I want. Or you'll get more pissed off. Shut up, you don't know what I can do." Sungyeol mumbled and had a gazing contest with Hyunae. She was about to slap Sungyeol, but she worries that when she did that, everything will make it worse, so instead she walked out with her face flashing red.

 


 

A/N:

 

So how's it ?

Sungyeol, Y U SO ....

nevermind he's ruining my bias list.

forgive me Sunggyu OTL

 

Comments lalalala

Subscribe, click it if you love this fic !