Gifts

He's MINE!

I sit there, crying like I never have before. I bang onto the stalls out of anger. I hate this world, no, this universe!  

All of a sudden, I hear the door fly open.  I cover my mouth so the intruder won't find me, Who could it be? Not much earthlings came in hear after they had enough of hearing my sobs, Could it be security? I let out a squeak of fear, I don't want to be apprehended by Earthling authorities, what if Yong Guk scolds me?

But then, a voice comes out of the intruder,

"Meelo?" the voice asks.

I cover my mouth even tighter, since the tears are coming out again.  This voice unmistably belongs to Zelo.

"Meelo! I know you're in hear, I can hear you covering your mouth dummy!" he says calmly.

A hiccup leaked out of me.

"Found you." I hear him say, as he's heading towards my stall.

He opens the door, and looks at me.

I look up at the door and look at him.

When was his face so detailed like that? When were his lips so delicately shaped, his eyes so sparkly...

"Why were you crying Meelo?" he asks.

"I-I wasn't crying," I stutter.

"Liar, I heard you from across the mall." he states.

What? I was that loud? I begin to blush.

"You're not that loud dummy," he says, "It's just my ears are sensitive too you know."

"Oh." I answer, looking down.

"Now why were you crying?" he asks again.

"None of your business," I retort.

He rolls his eyes, "You know Meelo, if you don't tell me, I might have to tell Yong Guk about this little incident of embarassment. I'm pretty sure he would facepalm at the idea of one of his robots having an artificial mental breakdown."

I glare at him, Quick, I need to make up a lie, "I just... hurt myself..."

He laughs, "You? Cry from pain? None the less civilian pain? Try again Meelo, I know when you lie."

I mutter to myself in embarassment.

"Hurry up Meelo, they're both gonna notice you and I are gone." he said, pretending to look at a watch.

"Its nothing!" I say, getting up.

He blocks my way, "Fine, I'll let you get away with it this time Meelo, but next time won't be so easy."

I glare at him and nod.

We both silently walk out, I notice a few Earthlings stare since Zelo obviously isn't a woman.

I snicker to myself, and we head to the rendevous point. Since we weren't sure what time it was.

We wait. But they seemed to take forever!

I puff up my cheeks realizing Jong Up has all my stuff, so I'm completely bored.

"So Meelo," Zelo starts as he sits on the nearby bench.

"What did you do with Jong Up?"

"Ice cream...Arcade...Toys," I mutter.

He laughs, "You sound as if you're a child! I went to buy a new communication device called an "iPhone" and high quality headphones with a case."

"Bragger," I mutter.

"Oh I look to myself as more of an egotist~" he explains.

I roll my eyes.

"Did you get me anything Meelo?" he asks curiously.

I shake my head.

"Same here." he answers blankly.

We sit there, and time seems to be slowly etching by. I take a small yawn, and lean on the closest thing to me. I close me eyes, enjoying the relaxing sensation. Soon, I drift asleep, or rather artificial sleep.

*  *   *   *

"What do you know, looks like the robots made up," I hear a voice say.

"Aww they look cute!" another says, sounding distinctively like Commander.

"Shh! You'll wake them up!" I hear Yong Guk say.

"I didn't know they could sleep!" comments Jong Up.

I hear Yong Guk let out a cheeky snort, "I already told you, they're real as artificial can get."

I slowly opening my eyes, wondering what made them think I and Zelo made up, then I see him. Right next to me. My head was resting on his shoulder.

Then he opens his eyes which happened to be staring directly at me. We're both silent, until we regain our senses.

I abruptly get up, and so does he. I march straight to Yong Guk's side, so does he.

We glare at eachother, practically hissing.

"Aigoo, and I though they were actually friends now!" Commander whines.

Young Jae sneers, "Tch, I knew it was too good to be true."

"Yah you two, no fighting," scolds Yong Guk, we both look down in shame.

"Now, who's gifts are who's?" he asks in a happier tone.

We both look up at him questioningly.

"Young Jae and Jong Up told me each of you guys brought gifts!" he explains.

"Yeah! You left it with me when you went to the restroom though," Jong Up said, holding up the bag from the Arcade, giving me a wink.  I give him a thankful glance for not saying that I ran off crying.

"And Zelo left his stuff with us too," Young Jae says plainly, holding up another bag.

I shyly walk over to Jong Up and grab the bag, "Umm, this one's for Yong Guk," I hold up the red masked bunny. 

Yong Guk gives me a sincere smile, and takes it, "Thank you Meelo!"

I nod shyly acknowledging him, and grab a yellow one "This one's for Young Jae,"

I hand it to him quietly, and he gives me an emotionless thanks.

White, "Dae Hyun." He gives me a gentle smile, and quietly thanks me for the rabbit.

"Jong Up" I hand him the green one, he gives me a big smile, "Thanks Meelo!"

"Commander," I throw him the pink one. 

"For me!?!?" he says in a false flattered tone, "You shouldn't have but thank you~!"

I roll my eyes, "This one's for you..." I say handing Zelo one of the blue bunnies, holding tightly onto the other one.

"Thanks..." he says awkwardly and I nod.

Zelo hands out everyone a phone and a case, which coicidentially had our bunnies on it.  And ironically, Zelo and I had the same one again.  I also awkwardly thank him and he nods as well.

"Well I'd say this was a successful scouting mission!" says Yong Guk, "Now lets go home to get some rest!"

Everyone nods, and heads to the parking lot.