I Hate Cherry Tomatoes

He's MINE!

When I wake up, I find myself in a charging pod. I start to get confused, why am I here? Then I turn to see him by me. He opens his despicable eyes, and gives me a questioning gaze. He's confused too. We're both silent for a while, when Yong Guk comes in.

"So you guys are finished charging," he says, "We had difficulties once we got in Earth's atmosphere, which caused your batteries to drain."

Well that explains why we're both using the charging pod at the same time.

"So where are we right now?" Zelo asks.

"We landed on Earth officially three days ago, that's how long it took you two to fully charge."

We both look at him in shock, we never took this long to charge, it was at most an hour long, and being fully charged would last for days!

Yong Guk laughs, "Don't worry, it's just your batteries aren't used to Earth, so it takes a while to adjust. Luckily, I fixed them with ease before I charged you guys, so it should be okay now."

"Well just as a recap, we landed in a place on Earth called Korea, the south one to be exact. Surprisingly, earthlings don't look too different from Matokis," He explains.

Maybe we don't differ on the outside, but on the inside is where Matokis differ the most from earthlings, though this makes me even more different...

Yong Guk had already created our Earthling names, so that we wouldn't stick out in this place.

"Meelo, you're Choi Miyoung, and Zelo, you're Choi Junhong,"

Why do we have to share everything? A charging pod, a surname, a creator. It's suffocating. I can tell Zelo looks irked too, Even almost the same thinking

"Come on guys," Yong Guk says, "we're having an earthling custom right now! It's called, 'breakfast'! Its supposed to be a morning meal! But for some reason, Jong Up keeps nagging that breakfast isn't meant to be eaten in the middle of the day, I disagree! So Himchan's cooking some stuff up he read on the "Internet"!"

Zelo and I get up from the charging pod, and follow Yong Guk into the kitchen.

"So now you guys finally wake up!" Commander says, while wearing a... apron? I give him a questioning look, but he continues on, "Honestly, I don't see how you guys can help us take over Earth, and evade MATO officers at all."

Of course, we ignore the naggy commander, but I see Zelo stride over and twist his ear, Commander lets out a yelp of pain, which makes both of us smile at the idiot's pain. 

Commander grumpily hands us plates with something called an "omlette", and as I bite into it, it tastes delicious! I find a red looking fruit as one of the ingredients, and I scan it, hoping to find out what it's called.

"Cherry tomatoes!" Zelo shouts in happiness, "It's a cherry tomato!" I turn and see him holding the same fruit as I'm holding. I don't believe him, so I go over to Yong Guk, and ask him,

"Umm, Yong Guk?" I ask, "What's this?" I show him the fruit I hold.

"Oh that? Thats a Solanum lycopersicum var. cerasiforme!" he explains,

I smirk in victory, but then Jong Up looks over, and states, "Or you can use the regular name and call it a cherry tomato."

"WHAT?" I say in annoyance.

Jong Up looks at me, confused at what bad deed he's done. Well it's obvious isn't it? He answered Zelo this question before he could answer me. So I just sulk back to my seat, ironically enjoying the cherry tomatoes.

"Come on kids!" I hear Yong Guk yell, "Jong Up wants to show us what eathlings usually do!" He leads everyone outside to a strange vehicle. It looked similair to the vehicles we drove on land back on MATO, but something just seemed different.

When we line up to get in the car, I immediately notice that Commander has already placed a seat next to Yong Guk. That bastard! I look towards Zelo, to see if he noticed yet, and he did, because he's looking towards me.

A silent showdown takes place, and before you know it, we're both bolting for the seat, and we reach it tragically at the same time.

"I was here first!" I shouted, wiggling my legs under Zelo to show proof.

"No! I was here first!" He shouts, getting a tighter grip on the chair so my feet can't squeeze through.

"Oww! You're hurting me!" I yell!

"LALALA I can't hear you!" Zelo retorts, plugging his ears to show that I'm blocked out by him.

"Yong Guk! He's doing it again!" I whine, and Yong Guk looks towards our direction, and sees what's going on. You see, he was listening to his music on full blast, so the world disappears to him.

"Aish, just share you two!" He says trying to resolve our conflict.

Though Yong Guk is great in many things, even I have to admit he's just like everyone else to us when Zelo and I argue over something.

"NO! I don't want to be close to him!" I shout, 

"And I don't want to be squished by her either!" Zelo agrees.

"Aish, sometimes I think I made you guys too similair!" Yong Guk says.

"What? Me? LIke him? No way!" I retort.

"I'm nothing like her!" Zelo pipes up.

Commander does a facepalm, due to our stubborness.

Finally, Yong Guk stands up, "I'm not going to sit by either of you as punishment! And you have to sit by eachother and get along the whole trip! Got it?"

We're about to let out another complaint, but then Yong Guk speaks again, "And if either of you fight, I might have to turn you both off, and after that, we'll be captured and executed by MATO! Is that what you want?"

We rapidly shake our heads at the thought.

Yong Guk smiles again, "Good, then I'll be sitting in the front with Jong Up, Meelo, why don't you sit in my seat?"

Zelo releases his grip on my leg, and I quietly walk over to the seat that Yong Guk got up from.

Yong Guk smiles at his accomplishment, and hands us each a bag of cherry tomatoes, "Here's your reward!", he says, and proceeds to climb to the front of the vehicle.

I watch Zelo eating the cherry tomatoes in disgust. And I stare at my own. I pop one into my mouth and enjoy the deliciousness

I hate cherry tomatoes, I decide. But they still taste so good.