Why her?

He's MINE!

I follow Dae Hyun and Young Jae from a distance, looking at the ground, angered by how Commander gets to have Yong Guk all to himself.  Then I think about how Meelo doesn't get him either, which makes me smile at the cheerful thought.  

Though I still don't catch up with Dae Hyun and Young Jae since they'd still ignore me.

Suddenly, they both stop and look at me, I turn around in confusion.  Is someone following us?

Young Jae is first to speak obviously, since Dae Hyun, well, I'm not getting into that matter again.

"Where do you want to go first Zelo?"

I point at myself with a questioning look, "Me?"

"Hmm who else here has a name like Zelo?" he asks sarcastically.

Dae Hyun taps on his shoulder, and Young Jae leans in to hear what he's saying.  This is how Dae Hyun usually communicates with us nowadays, through Young Jae.

I listen in to what they're saying.

"Well, Meelo has a name like Zelo," Dae Hyun points out.

"I know that!" he hisses back.

What? Why would he mention her?

They both look at me oddly. Oh yeah, they don't know that I heard them.

"Well? Where do you want to go?" Young Jae asks again.

I look around the Earthling mall, but nothing seems to interest me.

I shrug, "Why don't you choose Young Jae?"

Young Jae rolls his eyes, and mutters, "Of course the robot doesn't know where he wants to go," with Dae Hyun silently nodding in agreement.

Young Jae looks around, and I notice his eyes gleam at a shop that appeared to be selling electronics. There's a partially eaten apple as the sign.  I raise my eyebrow at the suspicious sign.

"Do you want to go in there?" I ask him.

"N-no! It just looks interesting!"  he retorts, "We'll just check it out to see what kind of technology Earthlings use."

Now its my turn to roll my eyes, "Whatever you want to say."

We follow him in, and Young Jae starts going all over the place, with Dae Hyun following him behind.

I decide to sit down at a table with tablet shaped electronics.  "iPad", the sticker below it read. 

 I quickly learn how to operate it, and now, I'm playing a game called "Angry Birds".  It's pretty much a game of trajectory and nonsense, but it was very entertaining.

When I look up to observe my surroundings, I suddenly notice that there are many Earthling children sitting at the table I'm sitting at, with their parents staring at me strangely.  I look around more, and notice a sign at the table that read, "Kids' Station".

"Zelo! Quit playing with Earthlings and come over here!" Young Jae nags.

I get up from my seat, and walk over to where I see Dae Hyun and Young Jae trying on headphones.

"Test the quality of this for us will you?" he says, handing me the pair he was wearing, "Earthlings claim it's high quality, and I don't see much flaws in it, but they sell it for so much money, I don't want to be wasteful."

Of course this is why they called me over.

"Dae Hyun, stay with Zelo, I'm going to observe more human electronics." says Young Jae, wandering off.

I look awkwardly at Dae Hyun, since we never had much alone time, and the last time I actually gave thought to him-

no, not this again.

I cautiously try on the headphones, "Hmph, good for human and standard MATO technology, but nothing to match to mine,"

"Or Meelo's" Dae Hyun points out.

I glare at him, why mention her?

He rolls his eyes, "Okay, be a child like that, anyways should we buy it or not?"

"I think Young Jae'd be satisfied with these." I conclude.

Dae Hyun nods, and grabs two boxes,  "Do you want a pair?"

I shrug, "Why not."

He grabs another one, "Is blue ok?"

I nod, blue is my favorite color afterall.

This is the first time Dae Hyun's spoken to me this much.

Young Jae buys them, along with communicators called, "iPhone"s for each of us, including the rest of the B.A.P. unit.  Young Jae decides we need cases to protect them, so we head to a store that sold cases.

I quickly notice a case that has a bunny on it, a wind on its head, and a blue mask.

"I want this one!" I shout.

Young Jae and Dae Hyun come over, "Hmm, these are pretty nice cases," Young Jae observes, "I'll take the yellow masked one, which one do you want Dae Hyun?" 

He points to the white masked one.

"Zelo, help me choose ones for the others," Young Jae says, "There's a color for everybody, so choose one."

I nod, and look at the cases.  Red for Yong Guk, pink for Commander and green for Jong Up.  I smirk in satisfaction and tell them of my choice.

Young Jae nods, "That's good, I'll go pay."

But then Dae Hyun stops, him, "Meelo needs one too."

He grabs the blue one that matched mine, and gives it to Young Jae.  I glare at him, why would she need one?

I sulkingly follow them out, when I hear a cry.  A cry that unmistakably belonged to

                                                                                                                                                Meelo.