Prologue

He's MINE!

We were escaping in the night. Away from our home. Everyone hated us. No one accepted us. And now, Yong Guk has to leave because of us. Because of Zelo and me. Robots weren't accepted here, Yong Guk knew this, but he created us anyways. I felt like I had to cry, like it was all my fault. But then I remembered that it was his fault too. We reached Yong Guk's secret battleship, the last one he managed to hide from the government. We all got on, and waited for the rest of the B.A.P. unit. Soon, Young Jae finally came, but Him Chan and Dae Hyun were still missing. Yong Guk looked stressed. And we waited longer. I wanted to leave so bad, to leave before they could apprehend Yong Guk, but he insisted we wait. And we waited.
                                                                                                                             And waited.
                                                                                                                                       And waited.

Soon, we heard rustling in the leaves, we all prepared to attack, but then it was Him Chan! He looked beaten up, battle worn. He told us he just got away from pursuing MATO soldiers, and that Dae Hyun should be coming soon. But he didn't come.

I saw Yong Guk clench his fists, I wanted to stop him. So he wouldn't hurt himself, but I knew my creator better, he's thinking. I looked towards Zelo, and noticed he was just as concerned as me. Stupid idiot, quit looking at my creator like that. Then finally,

Young Jae came up with a solution, Zelo and I were to use an old underground passage and rescue Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun still had his communicator on, so Young Jae could pin-point where he is, he could also hear Dae Hyun's tortured screams. It was so loud, we all could hear it.

Yong Guk immediately stood up and refused to let us go, since we were the reason of the escape in the first place. Though I knew his good intentions, I couldn't help but flinch, which I also saw Zelo do. After all, it is our fault.

I stand up, and so does Zelo, almost in complete sync, we beg him to allow us to do this for him. It takes him a while to process it, but he finally understands we are the only capable ones. And we go.

We reached the area with ease thanks to Young Jae's navigationing through our built in headsets. And are able to easily handle the soldiers who betrayed us. But what horrified us, was Dae Hyun. He was a complete wreck, shaking back and forth. Almost on the verge of insanity. I try to approach him, but he jumps back, and screams at us. I felt so scared. I wasn't thinking. Because at that moment of fear. I gripped onto Zelo. What's even worse was, he didn't pull away, but he held me.

After a second or so, we realized what we were doing, and immediately let go, with sneers of disgust. We just silently knocked Dae Hyun out, and carried him back to the ship.

Dae Hyun eventually recovered on our week long trip. It was on the 5th day, when he woke up, and he seemed normal. Though, since then, he never spoke.

Zelo and I both silently agreed that what we did was a meer accident, a reflex. And that we would forget it.

We did, and tomorrow, we are landing on Earth.