Large Round Eyes

Deep Caramel Brown Orbs
The little fur ball liked water, which surprised Jessica. She was liking the water too much that the little feline kept dipping her head in the water. "You like water that much?" Jessica smiled from how cute the cat was. She was so small though that she didn't need to use their tub. Instead, she used the sink. With it's fur wet, it showed how skinny she actually was.
 
 
 
She was so skinny that somehow it hurt Jessica's heart. "You're so skinny," Jessica mumbles as she runs her fingers on it's arched back. So that the cat won't feel too cold, Jessica let the water run continuously. Jessica didn't have cat's shampoo and so she just decided to just use what's there. There was a shampoo there, baby Johnson's and she decided to use it.
 
 
 
After calm thirty minutes of bathing the cat, blowing it's fur also done, she brought the kitten to her room. She settled the cat on the bed who instantly buried itself on Jessica's pillow. Jessica glanced at the clock and it stated that it was almost midnight. Sooyoung would be home any minute by then. Jessica glanced behind and checked on the kitten.
 
 
 
It had it's eyes situated on her. "Are you hungry?" Jessica asked and the cat blinked once. Then she'd have to go out? She'd have to buy it's food?
 
 
 
Jessica walked to her bed, cat's eyes still on her, and sat at the edge and caress the cat's fur. "Should I keep you with me? There're lot of troubles to--" just then the cat jumped to Jessica's lap and started rubbing it's head against her stomach. It was purring too. Jessica smiled and hugged the kitten, "I'll have to just.. leave you by the streets,"
 
 
 
The cat raised it's head to stare up at her and for the first time of her life, Jessica knew the feeling of doing those stares. Cat stares with it's eyes wide like begging not to do anything bad to them. Those large eyes that were just staring right into hers again. Then it meowed. "It'll be too much hassle, kittie. I have a roommate who really.. eats a lot. The money I get is only enough for me,"
 
 
 
Another meow from the cat, "It looks like you're really talking to me," Jessica giggled before running her palm on it's head and in an instant, the cat was begging for Jessica's touch. Sighing, Jessica slowly laid on the bed with the cat above her chest. "You hungry?" Jessica asked. The little cat got off her chest and situated herself beside Jessica's face and her forehead.
 
 
 
"Aww c'mon! Stop me!" Jessica pushed the cat away before wiping off the liquid that was smudged on her forehead. "Should we let Sooyoung buy your food?" Jessica got off the bed, headed to her table and dialed Sooyoung's number.
 
 
 
After three rings, Sooyoung picked up, "Hello?"
"Soo?" Jessica couldn't clearly hear the girl since the background was too loud. She could hear chattering and loud music.
"Sica! You need something?" Jessica bit her lower lip, glancing at the cat on her bed over her shoulder.
"C-Can you buy cat food on your way home?" Jessica's voice was weak and so this resulted Sooyoung to question what she said.
"Wait! Just a minute!" Sooyoung excused herself and Jessica complied.
 
 
 
Then finally, the background lightened up. All she could hear was Sooyoung's voice now, "What were you saying, Sica?" Jessica gulped a lump in . She knows Sooyoung didn't really like cats, specially this one.
 
 
 
"Buy cat food," Jessica flatly said, crossing her fingers hoping Sooyoung would just do what she says.
"Why? You craving for cat food now?" Jessica heard Sooyoung giggle.
"I-I saw a cat and y-yeah.. I plan on keeping the thing."
"You saw a cat?"
"Yeah, k-kind of."
"Just pay me back, okay? I gotta go now!" Sooyoung then hung up and Jessica sighed in relief.
 
 
 
Jessica then joined the sleeping cat and it jerked from surprise when she landed on the bed. "Omo, did I shock you? Sorry," Jessica whispered. The cat snuggled closer to Jessica, face buried in her neck. "You're so cute. You have no name yet, though." Jessica stared at the cat who had her eyes already closed.
 
 
 
"What should I name you?" the cat then started her neck making her yelp from shock. "Yah, why do you keep me?!" Jessica's expression was sour as she wipes off the cat's saliva on her neck.
 
 
 
Then the little cat mewled, it's eyes wide open. "I don't know what to name you," Jessica got off the bed, switched her laptop open and searched some of the names of a cat. She saw several cute names.
 
 
 
"Pompoi... Waffles.." Jessica mumbles as she scrolls down, laptop on the bed, her stomach flat on the bed. She then felt the cat climb on her back and curl around. "I want a korean name though,"
 
 
 
"Ah! Taeyeon! (Taeyeon in Korean literally means 'cool')" Jessica turned making the cat fall of her back. For a moment, Jessica thought she heard the feline growl. "Your name would be Taeyeon since you.. kind of.. killed that guy in the alley." the memory sent shivers down to Jessica's spine.
 
 
 
"Why'd you even kill that guy?" Jessica asked to herself as she carries the cat and places her on her pillow. Jessica removed her laptop and lied beside the cat. "Your name would be Taeyeon from now on." Jessica smiles before snuggling closer to the curled up cat.
 
 
 
The cat then purred when Jessica mumbled her new name again. "Meow," the cat mewled before it drifted off to dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Earlier update~ Yeah, here the cat's breed is Scottish fold. Probably would update again tomorrow :D Have fun~