Defensive Chaos

+.Beautifully Infected.+

Bang Yong Guk tried to pat Zelo's curly head, but he shook his head off. Bang was really confused by the young mutant's violent and fast reaction. Zelo, still scared of God-knows-why backed away into his corner. Bang tried to approach him again, slowly this time. He was both suspicious and fascinated by Zelo's fast mood swings.

"Maybe Himchan was right." Bang thought. "nope, what the hell is wrong with me, he isn't dangerous. Himchan is just a ing , that's all."  

"Your friend was right." suddenly Zelo said,slightly hesitating, while looking straight at Bang. His eyes were red as hell because he cried the hell out of him. But now, he looked more like a tormented madman with the face of a child.

 "You mean Himchan?" Bang said, a little surprised by his sudden mood change. Zelo nodded. But something on Zelo made Bang Yong Guk worry more about the boy's condition. He just saw the terrifying scars that covered almost every inch of Zelo's body. Also, on his chest he seemed to have multiple huge scars that looked a little bit like letters. 

"What the.." Bang said while he approached Zelo.

"STAY AWAY!" Zelo shouted. But Bang wouldn't listen to him. Untill he could realise what the hell happened with him, Bang felt like he just fell. Actually, he didn't fell. When he opened his eyes, still confused, he saw Zelo standing on his chest in a crouching position. The innocent frigthened kid that he met before became now a grinning mischevious brat. Zelo's eyes were pitchblack now. But Bang wasn't scared. At all. Even if Zelo looked like he would tear Bang's head apart, Yong Guk was still fascinated by him.

Zelo looked at Bang with a malicious grin on his face. He looked like he was "scanning" Bang Yong Guk with his pitchblack eyes. They sat like that for a few minutes, untill Bang opened his mouth.

"Done already? It isn't comfortable at all sitting like this,you know.."  

Zelo violently turned his head to Bang's face. Just then, Bang's vision started to leave him. Everything began to turn pitchblack. Bang's mind was now somewhere in the darkness. While he was walking into the abyss, he heard something. But when he tried to look for the thing or person that was making those noises, he violently woke up in a hospital room, with Youngjae and Daehyun next to him.

"Wake up, lazy . " Daehyun said, slightly laughing.

"Why the hell am I here?" Bang asked, annoyed.

"You're kidding, right?"Youngjae said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing special. Just the usual. You were about to be transformed in a pile of dust by a fifteen years old kid." Daehyun said with an obvious sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Wait.. where the is Himchan?" Bang said, quickly starting to panick.

"What? You were about to.." Youngjae started to say, but he was intrerrupted by Bang.

"Shut it. I said, where the is Himchan?"Bang ansked again.

"I'm here, you idiot." Himchan said, entering the room.  "You didn't listened to me, I've told you that the kid is dangerous." But, Bang approached Himchan, as he stood up violently from the hospital bed.  Yong Guk looked so ing angry right now, that he could smash Himchan into pieces. Bang furiously grabbed Himchan by his collar, and lifted him up.

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO HIM?" Bang screamed into Himchan's face.

"Are you retarded or something? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! He's just a ing bat crazy mutant kid." Himchan replied.

"SO WHAT'S WITH ALL THOSE SCARS HE HAS?" Bang said.

"Do I look like his ing mother?" Himchan replied.

"I don't believe you, you ing prick." Yong Guk was about to punch Himchan, but just then, Youngjae stopped them.

"Bang. There's an emergency."

"Where?"

"Cell 6536"

Bang froze. It was Zelo's cell.