Pitchblack

+.Beautifully Infected.+

Jongup arrived, breathing heavily. He looked like some gang of rabid beasts chased him. His face was all sweaty, and he tried to communicate something towards the other crew.  

"He..escaped..." he said.

"How the did that happen? I thought that our security systems were functional."  Himchan said. Bang gave Himchan a deadly look. Himchan rolled his eyes.

"You, shut the up. Come with me and help me find him." Bang ordered to Himchan.

"Why isn't anybody listening to me? I'm the goddamn commander." Himchan whined.

"Stop being such a drama queen. " Bang replied and headed to the mutant quarters. The Commander sweared something behind Yong Guk's back, and he imitated Bang's deep voice in a mocking tone. Daehyun let out a suffocated laugh behind the fabric of his studded mask.

"Commander, no offence, but he is right." Daehyun said.

"No offence, but you should just shut the up. " Himchan replied. 

"How mature of you two." Youngjae said going after Bang. "You sure are grown-up's or some five year old kids?" Daehyun laughted again.

"Great. Our newest patient escaped, and you're laughing your off?" Youngjae said. Daehyun looked at him back with a confused expression on his face.

"Hey, I'm trying to have fun while I'm still alive, so don't judge me."

"Are you two idiots coming or not?" Himchan said, Youngjae and Daehyun without being able of seeing him.

.........................................................

- Zelo's flashback -  

The gang of beasts continuously kept to hit him. It seemed like they were going to beat the poor thing to death, for just being genetically different. It wasn't his fault. Sure, the gang was bigger than every gang you saw in your life, because it wasn't actually a gang. It was an entire species. A species of cruel, heartless, cold blooded bastards who used to reffer to themselves as being civilized, but they were far from that. Humans. 

He now reminded why he despised them so much. They made him go through unimaginable pain that no ordinary human could live with. But, somehow he managed to. Maybe because he wasn't ordinary, nor human.

Humans ruined everything. His past, and his present. But he was thinking about the future now, he was thinking about revenge.

......

 

 A/N: sorry for the short update T_T also for my grammar mistakes*idk if I have mistakes in this chapter but whatever*buuut it's like really late now, like 3:31 AM so my mind isn't cooperating, lol.